Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
Jasper'sMineForever
poisoned_rose
trizn
magic
8 posters

Those who live in London

tasham
    tasham
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 58
    Job/hobbies : reading...wat else???
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Those who live in London - Page 4 Empty Re: Those who live in London

Post  tasham Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:34 am

haha. I enjoy it greatly!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:42 am

natasha! if you are with your sister go smack her in the back of the head for me or at least tell her that i told you too! maybe it'll knock some sense into her! dies.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:07 pm

haha Shandra, the stone angels episode is my favourite episode ever! That scared the living daylights out of me!!!
    I wasn't really a fan of either Martha or Donna. I was talking about Rose. Rose was awesome!! Very Happy
    tasham
    tasham
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 58
    Job/hobbies : reading...wat else???
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post  tasham Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:57 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:haha Shandra, the stone angels episode is my favourite episode ever! That scared the living daylights out of me!!!
    I wasn't really a fan of either Martha or Donna. I was talking about Rose. Rose was awesome!! Very Happy

omg i LUV that episode!!!! haha the other day i was in town and i saw a WEEPING ANGEL!!!!!! i almost drove off the road!!!! twas sooo freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Weeping angels rock!! Man now I have to go dig up a DVD of that episode! I think I have some lying about that I borrowed from a mate AGES ago/ Hopefully I have that episode on them....
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 am

ok, it's 2 weeks till I visit London. We already have some plans what places we wanna visit. I may be available in 25th or 26th August. Ally, what was the times you are free in these days?

In 23rd we arrive, buy food, and walk through London, in the evening maybe hit the pub. in 24th we hit museums I think and in the evening we mourn about the concert we had to be in. in 25th and 26th we could arrange something, they would go somewhere I wouldn't be very interested to go. And in 27th our other foreign friends arrive so I can't make it then as they changed the flights just to meet me earlier before we ;eave so it's not nice I would go away from them lol So in the evening of 27th we go to wax museum, the 28th we visit the Zoo. In 29th we celebrate Michael's birthday and go to Thriller Musical, late eat cake lol and in 30th we go home Sad

The things we were planing to visit is The Globe Theatre, Wax museum, British museum, zoo, maybe aquarium, Sherlock Holmes museum and Westminster Abbey.

Damn, I have no idea when am I going to do all those stuffs :o
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 pm

ok my friend that is organizing stuffs with me suggest me to meet up in the evening cause during the day we could visit those things I mentioned above.

Now I remember you were able to make it in the evening in one of these days Wink

And I also remember you were free during the day for the other day (don't know which one though lol) so then you are also welcomed to join us in whenever we will arrange to go Wink I may let you know so you'll be able to decide if you want to come with us Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Ok so what I thought we'd do:

Tuesday 25th: If we meet relatively early, so about 9am, then we can spend the day Rob stalking around Barnes and Soho and stuff. I have a gig in the evening, so I'd have to leave at 4pm by the latest.

Wednesday 26th: I'm pretty sure I'll have to work till about 3pm this day. It'll take me about 45 mins from where I work, to get to Waterloo station. So if we met at about 4, 4.30, We can hang out in a pub or bar or something, and maybe grab an early dinner or something in the evening.

And then you can fit in all the other stuff you wanna do in London on the Tuesday night, and Wednesday afternoon.

How's that suit you, Lazzy, my love?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:41 pm

the only thing is that museums won't work in the nights lol how stupid that is Razz Cause the things we wanna see is a lot as we wanna do most of the stuffs before 27th as those ppl are not that interested in museums Sad

Tell me, if that would be too late if we would go on Rob stalking in 4-4.30 pm. It's still pretty light then. And after that we will hit the pub when it gets dark Very Happy

But you would need to take from friends and give to friends cause I can lost so very easily in different city and London is big, a lot bigger and busier than Riga is Surprised

Also could you give me some info about if we can get some mobile card in London? How much would it cost? the cheapest one lol Also how much would be sending sms from it? I would need to contact ppl in there to arrange where meet and when. Doing that from my mobile would be pretty expensive as I even would have to pay if they would call me :o

I probably would need your mobile number as well. I will give you mine and if I get local phone card then I will give you that number as well.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:42 pm

hey Ally, weren't you Team Edward before? :o lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:43 pm

haha yes I was Team Edward but I kinda switched having seen lots of Jackson pics and stuff Razz

Umm so what exactly are you suggesting, babes? That we just meet up on the Wednesday evening? So instead of meeting for half the day on tuesday, and then half the day on wednesday, that you use the tuesday for museums and stuff, and we use the half day wednesday for hanging out?

EDIT: sorry I managed to miss your second post, Lazzy. Ok yeah that makes sense. I can join you and your friends for museum-y stuff on the Tuesday for a while, until I have to leave, and then we can use Wednesday evening for Rob stuff. And no, 4.30 won't be too dark at all. Its summer, it doesn't get dark till quite late. I'd have to leave on the Wednesday at about 10, 10.30 at the latest coz I have to come back home and my folks will worry if its any later :/

Mobile cards...umm well you could get a SIM card for free from pretty much any mobile phone store, and then go pay as you go. So you'd top up by a certain amount, say £10, and then spend that on calls and texts, and when it runs out, you put more money in your phone. Most carriers, like Orange or Vodafone, charge like 10-15p per text, and about 20p a min for calls.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:30 pm

EDIT: sorry I managed to miss your second post, Lazzy. Ok yeah that makes sense. I can join you and your friends for museum-y stuff on the Tuesday for a while, until I have to leave, and then we can use Wednesday evening for Rob stuff. And no, 4.30 won't be too dark at all. Its summer, it doesn't get dark till quite late. I'd have to leave on the Wednesday at about 10, 10.30 at the latest coz I have to come back home and my folks will worry if its any later :/
    yes, that would be just perfect Very Happy

I am meeting with the other girl tomorrow. We are organazing museums and everything together Smile so I will let you know about what we plan to do in 25th. But she said that in the first sunny day after we arrive we will go to Zoo so the plans could change from there.

Mobile cards...umm well you could get a SIM card for free from pretty much any mobile phone store, and then go pay as you go. So you'd top up by a certain amount, say £10, and then spend that on calls and texts, and when it runs out, you put more money in your phone. Most carriers, like Orange or Vodafone, charge like 10-15p per text, and about 20p a min for calls.
    Ok I just looked and it doesn't have any difference if I buy some card there or use my own. So I still will have my own number. You don't have my number, right? I think I texted Rai and Mary once lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:haha yes I was Team Edward but I kinda switched having seen lots of Jackson pics and stuff Razz
    aahh, yes, I forgot to say.....

TRAITOR Surprised :kungfu2:

lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Ok awesome, sounds good to me Very Happy My number including country code is: +44 7949 404038, but when you're in the UK you can just dial 07949 404038 Smile

And yes I did defect to Team Jasper. I mean I still think Rob is the sexiness and Edward makes me drool, but Jackson is just something else. If you're in any doubt, watch Beautiful People on YouTube, and tell me you wouldn't wanna do naughty things to Nicky Fiscke (the character Jackson plays).

EDIT: ok hun, I got your number Very Happy It costs me heaps to text back on my current plan otherwise I'd text back and let you know I got your text Very Happy
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

he is so very young there. I am watching fragments with him there. Or he is made so much younger. He doesn't look like that now, in real life. Even his face looks so very different. i wouldn't recognize him there lol

But Rob..... Rob is Rob Drool Drool Drool he always looks sexy, in movies AND in real life :worship: :eamc: lol

Ok, I sent you sms. So now you also have my number Very Happy

We decided about schedule. We just don't know which day we do what. it depends on the weather, if it's sunny we go to Zoo Very Happy So here's the places by days. 2 places in one day. Tell me where would you like to join in 25th Aug and I will tell friends if we can visit it that day as the first one Very Happy

Lodonon Zoo (if it's sunny)
    Sherlock Holmes Museum

Shakespeare Globe theatre (done in the morning till 12pm I think)
    British Museum

Imperial War Museum
    Natural History & Science Museum
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Oh yeah he is much younger but still damn sexy! Rob is damn sexy too, but it just feels so cliched to be Team Edward these days...I always hated being in the mainstream lol so I chose Jaspie Very Happy

I got your text my love Smile

Ummm, well I love London Zoo and the Natural History museum. And the British Museum is ok too.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Oh yeah he is much younger but still damn sexy! Rob is damn sexy too, but it just feels so cliched to be Team Edward these days...I always hated being in the mainstream lol so I chose Jaspie Very Happy
    Tha's so not fair Razz Laughing

For me Jackson is just... a guy lol sorry, not my type at all, I don't find him sexy Whistle But I do think he's great actor. I was watching in YouTube many fragments from many movies a moment ago and I like his playing Smile

But I do like your siggy lol

Ummm, well I love London Zoo and the Natural History museum. And the British Museum is ok too.
    great, I think Natural and British museums are also free Very Happy

Do you live close to the centre? How much time before the meeting I need to let you know about the place and time? Smile
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:05 am

It's ok, I have gotten used to people not seeing the sexiness in Jackson...more for me I guess Razz And yeah he is a spunk-tastic actor. My family always watch Criminal Minds and when the one Jackson is in came on I screamed at the TV, and then at the end my brother was like 'Atleast one of the Twilight actors can actually act'.

And thanks babes. I'm playing about a lot on gimp, getting used to the controls and effects and stuff, so expect to see lots of sigs and avi changes Very Happy

Umm, I don't live THAT close to central London. It normally takes me between 30-45 mins to get in, depending on where we meet.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm

It's ok, I have gotten used to people not seeing the sexiness in Jackson...more for me I guess Razz And yeah he is a spunk-tastic actor. My family always watch Criminal Minds and when the one Jackson is in came on I screamed at the TV, and then at the end my brother was like 'Atleast one of the Twilight actors can actually act'.
    what the.... Rob is a great actor as well :face

Umm, I don't live THAT close to central London. It normally takes me between 30-45 mins to get in, depending on where we meet.
    We will live close to Zoo hehe

Ok, so what about if I would sms you maybe hour before the meeting or so? Smile Or should I alert you sooner? Smile
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 pm

I know Rob is a good actor but my brother doesn't think so :/

Ummm, an hour should be ok. I just checked TFL Journey Planner and it says it'll take me about an hour to get from Wembley to London Zoo.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 pm

ok then wait for my sms in the next week cheers
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:53 pm

I shall be waiting anxiously, my love Very Happy
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Good news. My bf is taking laptop to London and we will have wireless net in apartment. So I can come on and tell if there's some updates Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:08 am

ooooh awesome Lazzy!! Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 am

I LOVE JACOB!!

(this is my pathetic attempt to get you all to post...I am literally SPAMMING)

Those who live in London - Page 4 L_7e560112c91c47188596edcfb8b68c3d

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am