Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+6
Pretty_Twisted
poisoned_rose
LaughingMan
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
magic
10 posters

The best thing about this forum

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

The best thing about this forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The best thing about this forum

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 9:55 pm

A heatwave at 33degree's...WOW, that to us is like comfortable in summer time. It is about 33 degree's during the sleep time hours over here in summer, so from December through to mid Feb it is that hot when we are trying to sleep. Which is why my dogs are both indoor dogs and i have the air con on all the time. I mean, sometimes in winter our version of cold is still about 23degree's, which to my dogs is still hot, as they are made for the snow, so we basically have the AC on all year round. Well not today as it is raining and both my doggies are outside messing about in the rain. Which sucks because now i will have to wash them so they dont smell. And Lautner wont let anyone else wash him, he just loves me, Troy keeps telling me he imprinted on me because he wont listen to Troy or anyone who comes here, but the minute i speak he listens. I must be the Alpha in the pack, because Lautner and Lupin listen when i speak, and they both sit UNDER my feet when they are inside, were as they try and sit on everyone elses feet. LOL. Which to them is showing they are dominating them, so i am definatly the Alpha in my dogs pack. LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

The best thing about this forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The best thing about this forum

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm

23 degrees is the sign of summer here! I mean I said its pretty hot here today, lemme check what temperature it actually was....it was reported as 17-18.

Awww your poor dogs!! Atleast they get to play in the rain today Smile
    LOL Should we refer to you as Alpha Ten, now?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Hahahaha Hale yes...

And now, my head is doing a bazillion things a minute, like i am sitting here and i am wondering what it is our pets actually here, and how do they determine who they listen to, ok Lupin i can understand, he grew up with me at dad's place, and he was entirely my responsibility, that was the conditions of dad getting him for me in the first place.

But Lautner is young, he is only 14 weeks old, and he has been here with me and Troy the entire time, and it isnt like Troy is gone all the time, he is gone about the same amount of time i am, ya know for work and uni, so i dont get how they choose who is their alpha and who is just another pack member. LOL.

Oh well it will be interesting to see if i am still the alpha next month when my wolf lisence arrives and i go and pick Jacob up (yes i already named him Jacob, he is 11 weeks old, he will ne 16 weeks old when i get him though) and he is so pretty, he was the first wolf at the shelter that ran to me, like literally, leaped and jumped into my arms, lucky i caught him. LOL. and he is a Red-Brown colour, which is just fawesome by me!

It is funny, i did the course n they take you into the shelter and tell you not to be scared, but that when they open the cages the wolves that want you will choose you, that you dont get to choose them. So yeah, he chose me, i will post a pic when i go back there on Wednesday to check on him and play with him.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 pm

hmmm that is interesting actually. I wonder how the wolf/dog mind works. Like how their society is framed, how they choose who to repond to and who not to. I guess its probably like human babies, and its a matter of reinforcement. Like the dogs have associated you, and everything about you, with a reward, probably food for most animals. And somehow they didn't make as strong an association with Troy. Thats how it works with human babies and mothers vs fathers anyway.

Oooh I wanna see Jacob! I love wolves, they're so pretty Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Yeah, i am thinking it is the same thing. I mean, i feed them every day, and i was the one who sat there all day and taught Lautner how to sit, lay down and shake, so i was the one giving him the treats. I was just reading that because i always ignore them for about 10 minutes every time i come back from somewhere they take that as a sign of dominance, and me showing my alpha status, becuase in a pack, the alpha answers to no-one and dosent acknowldge the one's below them for some time after they get home. I always did that, i would walk in, and if they had come into the hallway (they come in and out as they please, but only into the laudnry and hallway as when we arent here all the other doors are shut) i ignore them and go to the toilet, or sort out a few things before acknowledging they are even there. LOL.

And the fact i am the one who pushes them away when we are eating, i literally push them down onto the floor, and put one foot on each of them to show my dominance and say - No, you have had your it is my turn now.

Troy tried, but they still wont listen.

And Troy is all worried that Jacob will be more of a pain then the husky and malamute because he is a real timber wolf, and not domesticated as yet, it is my job to domesticate him into our society, but hey, the 6 times i have been to see him (i usually go 2 days of the week so he knows) he has already learnt to sit and when i sit on a chair or something he will lay next to me. And the part that shocked Dr Aarons was that when i am standing and talking to Dr Aarons or one of the other vets or handlers, he stand between my legs, not in front of me like he does with everyone else. So they think i will have no problem being the alpha, but i think that it will be a bit of a different story when i take him out if the environment he is used to and into ours, there are alot more rules in my house he needs to follow then at the shelter.

But yeah i will def post a pic for ya all, he is so cute, he and Lautner and Lupin are like my babies, i will never need kids man, i just love animals to much (well wolves and dogs that look like wolves for when i was legal to have a real wolf anyway LOL)
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Hmmm yeah those behaviours sound pretty reinforcing to me. Between reward-based learning, and domination-behaviours, you've entrained them to think of you in a certain manner, i.e. in the way they think of the alpha member of the pack in the wild.
    Wow he seems to be responding to you already. Thats a very good sign. But eyah its not gonna be easy teaching him in a novel environment. Especially since there's already a social hierarchy established in the dogs there already. But you'll be fawesome I'm sure dude!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Yeah, i am worried about how Jacob will respond with being the third in the pack, because clearly i am the Alpha, Lupin is my second and Lautner is on my other flank, and according to Dr Aaron's i am already Jacob's alpha because he cries for like an hour after i am gone, like the high pitched howl, which i have learnt from my puppies as they howl as well, that that is them upset or in emotional pain, physical pain is a yelp, i know what from when Lupin got bitten by a snake at dad's house (that as the hardest week of my life, and the vet wouldnt tell me what was happening, he could only tell dad because i was only 17 at the time and still a minor) and when they bark (ouch ears hurt then lol) is when they are ready for a fight, like we had a mouse in the kitchen and Lautner was standing at the door and barking and i couldnt see anything, and then Lupin came in and pounced and he had the mouse in his mouth, and me being the Alpha and from books i have seen, had to be the one to take the mouse off him, and show him it is mine. That was grosse, i wore like three pairs of gloves.

Pets mindsets are so intersting, and dad was all worried that my dogs would run all over me, but he is happy at how i am the alpha and now he has no doubts i can do it with the real wolf.

Dr Aarons offered me a paid job at the shelter, he has given me till next week to think about it, and i am thinking i might take it. He just loves how they respond to me. Even the one they have their named Bear, he is vicous, no-one wants him, and no-one is game enough to go into the enclosure he is in to feed him, they slide it under the door, and there is a sign on the door that says - Dangerour Wolf - 1 year old, please stay away from the door'. But i was just standing there looking at him, and he came up to the door and i put my hand on the door and he licked my hand through the wire and i was like - yeah, guys real dangerous, so they opened the door abit and let me in (they had a gun ready just in case, which wasnt fine by me) and i sat on the floor and he came over and sat proudly next to me ( i love there sit position) and then i went out and grabbed his food bowl and walked in, he was a bit hyper at first, but i turned my back on him until he shut up and sat down and then i put the bowl down he didnt go near the food until i clicked my fingers.

So yeah, he wants me to work there as a handler, he said he will pay for my course and it means i can take Jacob to work with me everyday to improve his domestication, fast track it if you will...

It isnt the best pay, it is $100 less a week then i am getting now, but Troy was like - Tennille you are like the wolf whisperer, you have found your calling in life, you need to take it, i will do extra shifts at the garage once my exams are over to make sure we still have the extra money. And dad even offered to help out with $50 a week, so then we are only losing $50. So i dont know, i might do it...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Ewww re: the mouse! That sounds way gross. But very effective as far as displays of power go.

Wow Ten I think you should take it! I mean yeah its less pay but this is something you'd really really really enjoy and love. I mean this is your passion, you have to go with it. I'm going into research science for the same reason, even though what it pays is barely enough to survive on.
    Plus it'll be good for Jacob!

You'll make up the excess, I'm sure.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Yeah, i think i might, i am sure we will survive, i will just have to make sure that i buy a weeks worth of dog food (which is about $50 a week for the two of them, and will reach about $80 a week when Jacob get here when i finally turn 21)....Another fawesome thing, is Dr Aaron's said he will work the schedule around my uni classes, which is just a bonus. So it does sound to good to resist. And Dr Aarons and the GM of the place were like - 'We will pay for your handlers course, and we will pay for the vet nurse standard course as well, which for the two of them if i was to pay out of my own pocket is about $12,000 at Uni, so it is a good deal. And Martin (the GM of the shelter) is willing to help with my journalism course bills, because he made me promise my first article to be published will be on the shelter. He said he will help out with the bills, as they do that with everyone, he said, everyone who works their has a degree in like drama, or something choppy, kinda like journalism really....

Ok i am on the phone to Dr Aaron's now. He sounds exited, he said we will start in 2 weeks as i need to give 2 weeks notice to my boss at the Good Guys, but he will be happy for me, he will be sad to see me go, but i bet they will be habing a party that they dont have to watch Sharkboy and Lavagirl anymore. LOL.

Oh i just got offered a pre lisence, which means i can start before i am 21, otherwise i would have had to wait until next month, wow, i have never been wanted so bad for a job in my life! LMAO! oh and the girls there are already calling me the Wolf Whisperer....lol....and one of them is just excited i accepted so she isnt the only Twilight fan their anymore! LMAO! ahhhh i can hear them in the back round, and man it is hard to type and hold the phone at the same time....oh i know, loud speaker...lol..

but your right Ally, i will love it, i have always loved wolves, and it is the closest thing to achieving my childhood dream of being a vet...LOL...and they work around my uni classes, man, i think i got lucky...LOL!!

OMJ! He said i can take Jacob home next week, LOL, he said the lisence has to process through and it will get sent to the shelter and when i pick it up i can take Jacob home, he said he is just happy to see Jacob have a home, and such a cool name, he loves the name Jacob....lol...and only just realised it was Twilight thanks to Gabrielle! (the 25 year old emo Twilight fan who wanted me there in the first place LOL)
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 11:02 pm

wow wow wow Tennille that sounds...well absolutely perfect actually! I mean the guy is gonna help with your bills, and pay for your training. Plus the girls who work there already love you! Oh dude I'm so happy *huge hugs* jump jump :hug: :hug: Group Hug Celebrate Celebrate Party Party
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 11:13 pm

YAY im happy as well, and you know, if didnt talk to you just now i probably wouldnt have done it because i would have been so worried about money, im already in debt with Uni, i mean, it is close to a 40k course, so a little help will be excellent.

So thanks Ally, i dont think i would have done it if you didnt point out the obvious, because i really do love wolves, i always have. It is weird that they think i have a connection to them somehow though. Gabrielle was in the backround talking and poor Dr Aarons is repeating what she is saying, and this first thing she says - 'hahaha i will be fun to talk about Twilight, even though you know we will argue about Jacob and Edward during our lunch breaks' LOL!!!

I am actually excited about it, it will mean less forum time, but i will be online when i am in class like i normally am anyway, so it wont be that much different it is just that i cant do it when there is nothing to do at work anymore, but oh well, it is worth it.

It sounds like a nice place, and they are all so friendly, and i wont have to have annoying customers yelling at me all day.

See another thing to love about the forum, definatly the friendship we all have here, because i wouldnt have done it if it were for you Ally, i wuld have been too worried about money and then probably regretted it for the rest of forever. LOL.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Awww dude don't mention it! What are mates for, if not to point out the obvious stuff that you miss sometimes? I'm really really REALLY happy for you girl, it sounds like you're gonna be so happy there.Very Happy

And don't worry about the less forum time-ness, the virtual crack will keep you coming back Wink
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Hahaha yeah i am positive that the virtual crack will keep me coming back, i will probably go back to the zombie status i am known for with my lack of sleep, but for Twilight talk, it is so worth it! LMAO!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 11:37 pm

of course it's worth it! The HQ is pushing me this close to failing and yet I still keep coming back!! The virtual crack is undeniable my friend, undeniable...
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Mon May 11, 2009 4:39 am

The respect members have for each other and the friendship that joins them. Group Hug
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Mon May 11, 2009 4:59 am

I like it how I don't even think about my posts as I know I wont be judged and if I make a mistake its no worries! Other forums I have been on, I hardly post anymore incase something I say gets "jumped upon"! Plus everyones really cool and welcoming, makes you feel right at home straight away! Oh and you're all as mad about Twilight as I am and I love the puking wars lol! cheers cheers cheers
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Mon May 11, 2009 5:04 am

The best thing about this forum:

♥️ I can be the overly OBSESSED fan without being dissed & bashed because I go all Cullenesque about it.
    ♥️ I met the fawesomest people online & now have new bestfriends. Before, I only have one bestie, now there are hmm.. *counts* many.
    ♥️ Being myself without being judged.
    ♥️ Sharing the Twilight love with people who understand how it is to be passionate about the books and characters.
    ♥️ Being able to talk about anything under the sun or moon.
    ♥️ Made me appreciate technology. LOL. Now I'm learning tech speak. Next time you see my posts it'll include leetspeak.
    ♥️ Made Robbing on Google a job rather than just a past time to drool over pics.
    ♥️ Writing to Rob (including Taylor in the letters) about what we are thinking of. Although, some of the letters might freak him out. Nevertheless, writing to him about our outreach program is a brilliant plan.
    ♥️ Being able to look forward to meeting the people that makes my online time worthwhile by going on a Cullenate World Tour (cough*wonders of the world*cough & the real deal).
    ♥️ Having been able to invent Cullenese. Very Happy
    ♥️ The plans on writing the History of the Royal Cullenates.
    ♥️ The Cullenate Mansion, museum & charity work plan.
    ♥️ Being able to change the site's theme when there is a special occasion, like right now. And by June 20, Edward's birthday. By November, the New Moon mania & celebrating Jacob Black's birthday (prepare yourself TenTen Twisted Evil )
    ♥️ Having the power to ban people. Twisted Evil Kidding. (I'm no TwiFo mod) Razz Uploading smileys. This is my fave smiley atm: die die die
    ♥️ I just had to edit & add the Puking Wars. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (thanks for reminding me Em2)

...there are lots more...but I have to go and finish tallying the votes & preparing the thread for the big reveal. Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 am

haha fawesome Rai. I agree with all of those!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon May 11, 2009 11:26 am

There's still lots to add. But I'm gonna go now & have a vampiric sleep... or human sleep. If I'm not on tomorrow or tonight, it's just human duties. Very Happy I trust you all to take care of the site. I'll be online on Rob's bday!!! yay!!! I have no human duties that day & the next day!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 am

ok dude. Don't worry, we'll man the fort so to speak Smile And please do get some sleep xx
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon May 11, 2009 11:38 am

poisoned_rose wrote:ok dude. Don't worry, we'll man the fort so to speak Smile And please do get some sleep xx
    Good morning Ally.. not goodnight. Very Happy

Sleep
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 11:40 am

haha yes dudue. and its good afternoon here!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 11, 2009 11:50 am

wooo! i just woke up! anyways, i agree with all you guys's reasons... i really really really do love it here! and i more than likely wont be on tonight! just saying!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 11:53 am

kk cousin. That might mean I can actually get some revision done tonight while I'm on here. Usually the posts move so damn fast I can't multitask with work and keep up. But if its gonna be just me, Ten and Laz, plus a few others, that should mean I can do both.
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 am

its like my far far away family that i can whinge to and get advice from. love you all like a million red m'n'ms

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:28 am