Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
sparkle11
magic
trizn
7 posters

Edward-uh-Rob's birthday party

Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Edward-uh-Rob's birthday party - Page 3 Empty Re: Edward-uh-Rob's birthday party

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 am

Surprised Can someone help me clarify what time in Aust the party will be plz??... I don't know all your timezones etc... just give me an hour figure dont confuse me too much Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Edward-uh-Rob's birthday party - Page 3 Empty Re: Edward-uh-Rob's birthday party

Post  magic Thu May 14, 2009 8:30 am

Jasper'sMineForever wrote:Surprised Can someone help me clarify what time in Aust the party will be plz??... I don't know all your timezones etc... just give me an hour figure dont confuse me too much Laughing
    count, it's after 10 hours and 30 mins Wink oh wait, or maybe after 11 hours. Well close to that lol
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Thu May 14, 2009 8:33 am

haha ok so that will put it at 6:30- 7:00 am tomorrow for me... that's ok I have to be up early anyways... don't know how long i will be able to stay for though Mum's cracking down on me for being on the forums all of the time Sad
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 14, 2009 8:38 am

just say we made you to stay. She will not find up as we're living far Very Happy
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Thu May 14, 2009 8:42 am

Laughing yeah it's not your safety I'm worried about lol... I personally like living (at least until we find Jasper and then he can do whatever he wants to, to me Laughing) She'll be pretty tired cause she has to work tonight so she'll be sleeping for a while in the am so I will do my best... Neutral 😁 What she doesn't know wont hurt her Whistle Run 😁
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Jasper'sMineForever wrote: What she doesn't know wont hurt her Whistle Run 😁
    that's true Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 14, 2009 1:04 pm

umm i think australias more like 15 hours ahead of us actually.... so i think it would be more like 1:30ish your time....
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 14, 2009 3:05 pm

bad news. my wrist is properly frucked up. im using my left hand right now. i have to see a doctor. i could barely write my exam today. so i won't be able to come on here for the enxt week till afetr my last exam. i can't afford to fruck it up further. i thnk i've done something really bad to it.
    so no announcement tonight :S I feel so horrendous I cant even explain. after you moved it for me and everything. i actually feel like crying. and from more than the pain lol. I'll PM the winners to Rai and Cousin agreed she could announce mines for me in her vid.
    i'll miss you guys! without being able to go on the internet or even read properly, but having to revise too, i will be so bored. like so much.

sorry. love you. xx
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Thu May 14, 2009 3:15 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:bad news. my wrist is properly frucked up. im using my left hand right now. i have to see a doctor. i could barely write my exam today. so i won't be able to come on here for the enxt week till afetr my last exam. i can't afford to fruck it up further. i thnk i've done something really bad to it.
    so no announcement tonight :S I feel so horrendous I cant even explain. after you moved it for me and everything. i actually feel like crying. and from more than the pain lol. I'll PM the winners to Rai and Cousin agreed she could announce mines for me in her vid.
    i'll miss you guys! without being able to go on the internet or even read properly, but having to revise too, i will be so bored. like so much.

sorry. love you. xx

All gosh hope you will be ok Ally sending lots of love to you Group Hug
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Thu May 14, 2009 3:20 pm

trizn wrote:Okay, so it's arranged then 6:30-7pm EST. We converge at the chat box. Just so we know everyone is present... Very Happy

Sorry if I miss you's I'm out tonight and may not be back in time, have fun if I'm not around jump Ill be on first thing checking it all out!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 14, 2009 3:38 pm

I think we would need to new thread specially for this. So it would be easier to find the results.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 14, 2009 3:50 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:bad news. my wrist is properly frucked up. im using my left hand right now. i have to see a doctor. i could barely write my exam today. so i won't be able to come on here for the enxt week till afetr my last exam. i can't afford to fruck it up further. i thnk i've done something really bad to it.

sorry. love you. xx

COUSIN!!!!!!!!! FEEL BETTERRRRR!!! <3!

my video might be a little late, im not really sure! but it wont be too late! i dont even know what im going to say! im going to totally ad lib it so i might sound retarded! and ive got cousin's results, ill read them in my video! love you guyssss!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 14, 2009 7:12 pm

im home and im uploading my video now with my winners and with cousins winners. so whenever everyone's here im ready!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Thu May 14, 2009 8:16 pm

I'm on my phone right now. I'll be late for a couple of hours... I'm at the doctor's, checkup on my sinuses. My left sinus, specifically.

I'll announce my winners when I get on. After an hour when the doctor lets me outta here.

Mairmair, make a new thread for the winners, tag it as announcement. Very Happy Wait for me!! jump
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Awww, Ally, I'm sorry to hear that Sad We're gonna miss you!!! Good luck with the rest of your exams and take care of your wrist! We want you back in good health and be able to write Very Happy

I am uploading my video and then I am ready as well Very Happy
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Fri May 15, 2009 5:59 am

You take care, Al. Edward-uh-Rob says Hi & that you get well, soon. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:28 am