Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
carlisles_mistress
LiONLAMBxox
magic
7 posters

If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers* Empty If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers*

Post  magic Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:10 pm

ok, by suggestion of Mary I started to read fanfiction If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh which can be found here http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4382370/1/If_Every_Word_I_Said_Could_Make_You_Laugh

I have read the 4th chapter now and I need to go to bed now. But before going to bed I wanna wrote the following...

Spoiler:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers* Empty Re: If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers*

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:51 pm

hahaha give it some time magic. i know. i almost stopped reading there. but do you really think that i would suggest a story thats not...

Spoiler:
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers* Empty Re: If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers*

Post  carlisles_mistress Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 am

Its amazing i dont why i didnt hear about it earlier ohh thats right i wasnt on HQ Laughing
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 am

It is really good, Rhi! I'm on Chapter 37 or something like that. I'll have to finish it when I'm not having crazy conversations on here all night.
    carlisles_mistress

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:36 am

OME&CC i managed to print off 14 out of the 42 chapters coz my printer ran out of paper just before the 15th Mad :insanity: im making it a book/putting them in a folder to read Laughing Out Loud
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 am

OME! LMAO! this is so old! did i just call lazzy, magic?!??!!! ROFL!
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:52 am

I just start reading it last night, but i have to put it down, when I reachd the 4th chapter because, I was too tired and it was midnight when I put it down. This is so famating and fawesome, I just can't stop reading it. It's making me laugh and my mother don't know why I'm laghing Laughing thanks for all of you to talk about this fanfic.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:01 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:OME! LMAO! this is so old! did i just call lazzy, magic?!??!!! ROFL!

Laughing Laughing Laughing way back when we didn't know each others names!!!!!!!! Hehehehehehe man that feels like years ago!

And Edi, it just keeps getting better, trust m!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 pm

I need IEWIS time! Maybe later tonight... But I'm RIGHT where...

Spoiler:

It made me so mad! I cried. So I need to read more and figure out what the Hale happens. Smile
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm

yeah buddy, sister! it just gets better and better from there!

but that part is really really sad!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:02 pm

I know. One thing about IEWIS that kind of annoys me is that it is SUCH an emotional roller coaster. Partying, downfall, partying, downfall. I love it, but all the downfalls are so unexpected. Ugh. I have to read MMM too.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:07 pm

MMM's worse!! just saying! :tease: :tease: :tease:
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 pm

I know that, but at least I can STAND Bella in IEWIS. She actually has FRIENDS and a LIFE. OME! Shocked Shocked That's definitely something Bella in the books did NOT have. It won't be as bad as NM, I'm sure. At least not for me.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm

OK so I finally read the last chapter of IEWIS... and I cried my eyes out!!! Me nicknamed by my own family AmyFuckingRock (yes they call me Fornication Under Consent of the King rock! ¬¬) was crying so much!!!!!!! I was completely seeing my last days at high school!! While I was reading I was just thinking in my last week in high school 2 months ago!!! Crap, I got so depressed thinking in what
    Spoiler:
    is! Damn! I have to check MMM now! I dont thin I do it soon xD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

i cried like a BABY at the end of IEWIS. oh my goodness! it was so sad!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:37 am

Ugh. YOu guys are killing me! My parents didn't go out today because I wasn't around to babysit, so I can't read the rest! GR! Maybe really late at night once they're both asleep and done coming down for beers, food, etc, I can read it... I need to!
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm

I read it when I have got time, but in these days I didn't read it and I'm so sad because I don't know how Edward's and Bella's relationship ends. I really hate being busy with human duties. If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh *spoilers* 38451
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Me too, Edi! I'm gonna have to read it on my phone when I babysit next weekend, lol. That's my entertainment for the day. I'm gonna have to bring my phone charger though because my phone dies so fast if I'm on the internet the whole time.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm

oh let's just bring this to the top too. it still makes me giggle when i see someone calling lazzy magic.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:oh let's just bring this to the top too. it still makes me giggle when i see someone calling lazzy magic.
    lol why? Razz

was it on FB? lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 am

Btw, everyone was calling me either Magic, Lasma or Las in my forum. Then they seen on FB you were calling me or I told them you were calling me Lazzy, and now some of them is continuing to call me Lazzy in there as well, including in real life when I met them in London lol That is cute Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:07 am

lol idk! it just does! and that's hilarious lazzy!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 am

LOL I am used to it, I guess lol I've been Magic since I came to the net, in 2001 or so. I've been trying other nicknames before but I felt Magic is the best for me, I feel it more and I love it What a Face

When seasons passed I actually changed names in chat like Magical Xmas or Xmas Magic... or something to make it more interesting :p but it always were connected with Magic :p

Hey, Mary, make a thread where we tell about our nicknames Very Happy How we came up with them. That could be interesting cheers I am going to sleep and will see it tomorrow Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:33 pm

lol i did, if you didn't notice.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm

I noticed but I think I may not post in HQ for some time, at least not today. I may break up with my bf, probably. I don't know

and it's not like "oh well, move on". i am with him for 7 years and I don't want to break up and waste all those years for nothing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:49 am