Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Catch us up!

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Catch us up! Empty Catch us up!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:37 am

it's been awhile since most of us have talked... so let's just catch eachother up on our lives...

so... i'm 22 now haha. freaking old. i was 19 when we started this forum... anyways yeah. i'm about half way done with my last year of my undergrad. i'm working on my application for a master's program in historic preservation and really hope i get accepted! i'm also applying at a ton of summer camps because i REALLY want a camp counselor job this summer.

pretty much they biggest thing i've done since we all last talk is that i went to oradea, romania on a mission trip. most of you know this, but i've haven't told many of you about it. i was in oradea for just under a month, then i went to budapest, hungary for two days for some free time. it changed pretty much everything about my life, lol. i saw some incredible... even miraculous... things. i'll just tell you one story lol. now i need to think of a good one... oh lord. this is impossible. okay i need two stories i think...

we went to a gypsy orphanage two days. we were only going to go one, but they pretty much begged us to come back. the whole time i was there i just sat and held and played clapping games with a little girl named gabriella. she was... filthy. she smelled awful and she had lice. i didn't want to play with her at first but i had too... all the kids were pushing her away and i couldn't leave her sitting there sad. she just wanted to be held and hugged. it was the saddest thing ever. she didn't let go of my hand the whole day and walked us to our bus. and then the next day she recognized me... which i didn't expect... and she held on to me the entire time. that little girl pretty much broke my heart. that entire orphanage did. those kids aren't going to get adopted because they're gypsies. that little girl is going to live her entire life like that... never feeling loved. so sad. i gave her a little notebook thing and a bracelet and she started to cry!

second story! also sad. we went to a children's hospital... omg. seriously don't ever do that unless you have a hold on your emotions. we went to a long term floor and those kids. omg. there was one with a very very tiny head... like the size of both your fists together. and there was a kid with a HUGE head. there were a bunch of deformed babies. and there was a suicidal 13 year old girl that was paralyzed from the neck down. and then there were some babies that were just sick. most of the kids were gypsies also and were abandoned by their parents. a lot of them were dying... and the ones that weren't probably would spend their lives there. me and another girl were holding a 4 year old named sammy who was deformed... like... its hard to describe. he was just kind of shriveled and bent at weird angles. all he was able to do was eat and cry. seriously the most heart breaking thing ever. but the smiles on those kids faces when someone held them made all the fundraising worth it.

okay one more. we were at a gypsy elementary school about an hour away from oradea and this little girl came up to me with a translator and asked me to pray for her because the other kids teased her and called her names and made her feel ugly. so i prayed with her, and i hugged her and told her that she was beautiful and that anyone who told her differently was so wrong. and she gave me seriously the biggest, most genuine, happy smile i've seen in my life. made me cry.

HAHA if you guys read all this i love you! and if not i love you too!

here i'll put a couple pics.

Catch us up! 383042_2665753002274_1209502113_33281802_92509394_n
    molly and i in budapest. ignore me i know i look awful hahaha.

Catch us up! 228876_2376389768374_1209502113_32991871_927734_n
    she's an orphan. she painted my nails, lol. 3 green and 2 yellow on each finger Wink.

Catch us up! 250299_2376397088557_1209502113_32991888_1071817_n
    my favorite kid from our park! tiffany.

I EXPECT JUST AS MUCH INFO FROM EACH OF YOU LOL.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Catch us up! Empty Re: Catch us up!

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Jesus christ, cuz. I read that all but no-way is my catch up going to be that long. Mostly because I spent about a year depressed and wrapped up in duvet!! Not the most interesting story in the world.

BUT a quick catch up - I'm in Durham, which is about 300 miles north of London, pretty much the other end of the country. It's this really old medieval town, with a GORGEOUS cathedral and castle. What some of you may like is that parts of the castle were used in the Harry Potter films for Hogwarts. Seriously, that's like, the two universities I went to BOTH look JUST like the Hogwarts in the fiml, and one of them was actually the corridor that was shown in a few of the scenes. That's just crazy, especially for someone who hadn't read the books up till this summer! Guess that's old English towns for you xP

I'm doing a PhD in cell biology and technology, and the project is super interesting so far. I'm in a big lab group, there's about 8 of us who all work on similar projects, and everyone is super friendly. I'm in Hatfield College, which is the second oldest college at Durham University, which is itself the third oldest university in the country after Oxford and Cambridge. And I'd better wrap this up cos I only have 7 minutes of my laptop battery left!!!

Ummm, I'm living on my own in this gorgeous little house. I have all this space to myself, it's weird! But I think I like living by myself, it's cool not to have to answer to anyone, to cook whatever I feel like, order pizza if I want, dance around the lounge drunk and naked if I like (only once, I swear!) xP

That's all I can think of. It'll have to do cos my screen is going to die!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm

only because i couldn't stop myself at one story Razz
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you for this thread, Mary! I would really like to know how's everyone been and what is new in everyone's life heart dance

Mary, you know how I feel about your trips, I have told you once but I am going to say you again. It's amazing what you were doing in those trips. For somebody it may seem like something that doesn't make sense cause there is nothing you can change. But it's not right, for those ppl loving them at least for few hours means the whole world. Something they will remember for many years. So God bless for devoting your time to do something like that Smile If you have more stories, share them, I wanna read them Smile

Ally, you're studying in Hogwards, woah Drool Pics, I wanna pics!!!! Both of your college, castles and churches and your house. It sounds amazing! How many rooms do you have in your house?

Now I will need to lie about something to make it sound like as cool stories like yours lol Nothing that big really changed in my life. I am still living with my bf, not maried, without kids, not pregnant lol I am still studying web design, last year. After 2 weeks I am goign to start courses in Photoshop and Illustrator. I am still Team Edward, btw lol Still playing theatre. In this spring we had a new premier for movement theatre with what we went to festival in Italy in October where I enjoyed the last days of summer. There is many pics from Italy in my Facebook album. I really had a great time there cause it was the first time I did so many things - seen cactus and palms on street, eating cactus fruit, went on the top of voulcano Vesuvius, we also visited old Pompeii, stayed in 4 stars hotel and few other things. With another play we also went to Minks, Belarus where for the first time in my theatre history we had a guy as a guide and he was so sweet and funny lol That was truly amazing! We're going to have 65th anniversary in theatre this Saturday where we're going to sing and play fragments of old plays.

But right now our family is having a hard times regarding my mom's family. She is sick and she will have operation in 8th December. So pls pray for her. It's serious, matter of life and death. Only during operation we will find out how serious it is so pray for not having something that she may have. She doesn't really want me to say to ppl what she has or may have but some ppl already guessed so you may guess too probably. So I wanna thank you for being in my life, for being so funny and off topics talking about zebras etc... and making me to be distracted a little. That helps also.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 am

lazzy, i absolutely believe in the power of prayer and i will be praying for your mom. i've seen some amazing things happen to sick or injured people after prayer... if you wanna hear message me on fb and i could give you story after story, but i don't want to make anyone uncomfortable... and i have no doubt that god could do the same for your mom. so i WILL be praying.

and woman i have SO many stories... like for real. i could talk for weeks. those kids stole my heart. honestly i have no words for how amazing that month was. i saw things that i wouldn't believe had i not been there, and i gained so much more confidence in myself and in who i am. before i was self conscious, shy, and just never really thought i was good enough. but now i know that it's a lie to think that you aren't good enough or worth anything. i got just as much out of it as anyone i talked too.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Lazzy, I'm not overly religious, so I don't know what good my praying would do, but I will try and pray for your mum tonight, and I will keep her in my thoughts. I really hope she's ok, hon.

And for my part, I'm probably going to be drunky and hyper tonight because I really need a proper chill out. So there'll be LOADS of random crazy threads on here tonight and tomorrow morning when you wake up!

I'll have to take pictures of my house cos I don't have any yet. It's a three bedroom house, with a living room and 2 tiny bathrooms. It's rented for the year, not sure whether I'll stay here next year or move closer to the labs. I'll find some pretty Durham pictures online and post them here.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:17 pm

This is the view from the higher points of the city:

Catch us up! Durham-HofGod-BAR

Catch us up! Durham_Kathedrale_Gesamtansicht

This is the inside of the cathedral, and it really IS as big and vast as it looks:
    Catch us up! Durham-Cathedral_Inside

These are the cloister of the cathedral, and this is where I think they filmed parts of the HP films:

Catch us up! DurhamCathedralCloisters

That IS the cathedral in the background of the screenshot:
    Catch us up! 2007-07_durham-cathedral-potter

We DO wear these gowns!! I have one for formal dinners at college:
    Catch us up! 9735_287175900343_631745343_9166529_7678199_n

That'll do for now xD If you wanna see more, just google Durham and you'll see some amazing shots of the city.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 pm

lazzy, i absolutely believe in the power of prayer and i will be praying for your mom. i've seen some amazing things happen to sick or injured people after prayer... if you wanna hear message me on fb and i could give you story after story, but i don't want to make anyone uncomfortable... and i have no doubt that god could do the same for your mom. so i WILL be praying.
    Thank you very much! We do need prays. I am praying every night now and I am also going to church and lighting candle in there that I usually don't do.

Lazzy, I'm not overly religious, so I don't know what good my praying would do, but I will try and pray for your mum tonight, and I will keep her in my thoughts. I really hope she's ok, hon.
    I am not religious either. Well I do prat now and then but I don't go to churches etc... Thank you for your support even if you keep her in your thoughts.

And for my part, I'm probably going to be drunky and hyper tonight because I really need a proper chill out. So there'll be LOADS of random crazy threads on here tonight and tomorrow morning when you wake up!
    I will probably also get a little bit drunky tonight. I am drinking a little but in the evenings to help me to fall alseep.

And those pics of the cathedral really looks like Hogwards! I didn't know they were shooting in cathedral. I though it was some palace or something. Have you visited it? How did it felt? What a Face
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Yeah, I get drunky some nights to help me forget the stress of labs, so that I can be fresh the next morning. We'll drunken spam HQ together xD

I have been to the cathedral - it's GORGEOUS. Like, I can't even describe how it feels walking through down the giant aisle. Outside in the cloisters, it's really pretty and serene and I did almost feel like I was in HP at one point!! I recognised the aesthetic in front of me.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Yeah, I get drunky some nights to help me forget the stress of labs, so that I can be fresh the next morning. We'll drunken spam HQ together xD

I have been to the cathedral - it's GORGEOUS. Like, I can't even describe how it feels walking through down the giant aisle. Outside in the cloisters, it's really pretty and serene and I did almost feel like I was in HP at one point!! I recognised the aesthetic in front of me.
    I would so dress like Hogwards student and would take pics of myself if I would even visit that place lol

I am in the middle of watching... you will never guess... Abdoction with Taylor Lauther lol while drinking beer. After the movie and will give my full attention to HQ cheers
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Haha enjoy your movie, dude! We'll be here when you get back.

And I'm not sure I'm QUITE that big into HP lol, but if you come visit me we can go together?! I'll lend you my gown xP
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 pm

I am more Twlilight fan than HP fan. But I like to dress up and make photoshoots What a Face I don't like to be be photographed in some trips when you need to stand still and do nothing but I like dress ups and have special photoshoots.

Btw, I watched the movie lol and this is the second glass of beer I am having. Almost empty.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 pm

well cousin, your town is freaking pretty!!!!

and lazzy, i posted a little thing about how i have a friend with a sick mom that could use prayer on the fb page for my romania team... so they'll all be praying too<3
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Yeah my new town is gorgeous/ Plus my old town in...well..London! So yeah I kinda rule.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:20 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:and lazzy, i posted a little thing about how i have a friend with a sick mom that could use prayer on the fb page for my romania team... so they'll all be praying too<3
    That is so nice, thank you for that! Knowing we have support helps me. I will tell that to my mom too tomorrow. She is more religious to me. She was the one that asked me in her name to go to church to pray for her. I went together with my Godmother (my mom's sister) we both cried quietly. I don't want to lose my mom Sad She said if she will get through it and will get better, she will be starting a new life. I really hope she will be able to cause till not she's been worrying about every little thing. I always have said to her that she needs to calm down cause it doesn't do good for her health.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:25 pm

oh daeling!! *cuddles* i'm s sorry. i know what its; like to have your mum seriously ill and it's horrible. i wouldn't wish the stress and anxiety on anyone, especially one of ym est friens. I really really REALLY ohope shes ok/
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:14 pm

girl, i FIRMLY believe in the power of prayer. just keep praying. that's all you can do. pray and support your mom. and i'll keep praying too <3.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Thank you, girls, very appreciated Group Hug
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 am

Wow. That was a lot to read and catch up on. Sooo much going on with all of you.

I dont really have much to say to be honest. Ummm, I moved to the city with my friend Matt. He and his boyfriend Alex had broken up and me and Troy had gone out seperate ways so we decided to move in together. Love living here, it is spunk-tastic. So different to what I was used to because it is an apartment instead of a house, but that is fine.

I had to give my babies to my dad, I go and see them often, miss them heaps, and they love when I go there. I wish I could have them here but I just cant. We are allowed a small inside trained dog, but Jacob and Lautner are waaaay to big.

My poor Lupin passed away, came home just before me and Troy broke up and found him out the back dead. The other two were just laying next to him, that was sad. But he was old, way old and I knew he was sick.

Ummm yeah dunno what else to report, I am sure I can think of it later and add it in. Haha.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Awwwww poor Lupin! I'm sorry, darling, I know how much you love your babies!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 am

Thanks hun!

But it is better now because at least he isn't in pain anymore. I miss my other 2 babies sooo much but dad is taking fab care of them. He has a huge backyard and a pool that they seem to like so that is fine. I go and make sure I see them every weekend, even hungover.

Our landlord here said I could keep one because they are soooo trained but I cant do that to them because they are soooo big and the apartment is large enough for me and Matt but if I had one of them with us then not so much. Plus I wouldnt be able to choose. Haha.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:20 am

Awwwww! They sound like they're happy at your dad's place, and you see them every weekend. You're working during the week anyway, so you wouldn't see them that much Mon-Fri.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:07 am