Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

I am now studying and kind a working

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

I am now studying and kind a working Empty I am now studying and kind a working

Post  magic Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 am

Lol Pink Laughing oooooooook, I have to write in pink Laughing

So firstly, I am waiting to get in these courses for half a year now and finally I am in Patrick Woohoo It's web design courses. It contains from 3 parts. First is history and introducing with computerish things and network lol The second is web design and third is... not sure how to name it correctly, but we need to build website lol After first two we will have tests and marks lol In second part we would need to design our own website and in third part we need to build what we have designed and after that we will pass the exam as well.

Today I will have first lesson in second part. The first part lasts for 3 weeks or so now and they both will go on parallel together. We have told about the history and now they explain what is IP, DNS (not human one lol) and other stuffs. They are showing how the site looks from the other side, not from side we view daily in browser but in servers. And I really feel smart cause I already know those things lol I can shine brilliantly with my smartness Laughing My bf said I will get job there after the courses will end lol Anyway, there are few things that I still didn't know, some detailed things like who gives IPs etc...

And the second news are that I am also self working person, whatever it's called. lol That means I am looking for some job myself. Mostly in DeviantArt. I am doing traditional art drawings and digital paintings, banners etc for money. Sometimes it's quiet but sometimes it gets on me all at once and I end up working day and night to finish it faster if I want money lol

So yeah, if you know somebody who wants me to draw/ paint anything, let me know What a Face lol

p.s. still pink Laughing I know some guy who loves pink Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

I am now studying and kind a working Empty Re: I am now studying and kind a working

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Wow that's amazing Lazzy, congratulations! Sounds like the perfect thing for you to do with your skills and passions.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

I am now studying and kind a working Empty Re: I am now studying and kind a working

Post  magic Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:12 pm

ah, so far I love it but I have to admit I get bored cause a lot they are teaching I already know but they others don't.

Who's the guy in your siggy?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 pm

All courses start like that. The first year of my degree I'd done before at school so I was bored silly.

And the guy in my siggy *drools a little* is Ian Somerhalder, who plays Damon Salvatore in the Vampire Diaries and he is very very very hot, both in character and actor *drools some more*
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Vampire Diaries is TV series, right? It's not shown in here so I am not familiar with it. I only seen maybe 1 episode of True Blood (if we talk about vampire series lol)
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah it is a TV series based on a set of books. True Blood is completely different, much more mature/gritty. TVD is a high school vampire romance, so more like twilight in that way, but it's a little more complex cos there's a backstory and a family drama storyline running parallel to the romance.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 pm

then I have to look to download it Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Oh yes you soooo do! it is famazing!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 pm

oh, and today I found out I got Desdemona's role in Othello Surprised Shakespeare is hard and funny Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I love Othello! One of my favourite Shakespeare plays.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Really? Mine would be Hamlet, I think. In general I love Shakespeare but you have to know how to play it right. Like some theatre from UK came to theatre festival in Minsk and played Shakespeare so bad that everybody in audience laughed rolling on floor. Btw, that was tragedy but everybody was laughing when the guy was killing his lover which should be the most tragic moment in the play lol

Today we were talking that probably Othello is mentally ill hehe cause he's so blind and he analyzes and decides everything in his head, believes what everybody says and are obsessed with all his jealousy toward Desdemona lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 pm

YAY! Lazzy, that sounds awesome! Congratulations!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:30 am

I would agree with that analysis, Laz. Othello definitely had issues.

Macbeth is probably my favourite, followed by A Midsummer's Night Dream, and Twelfth Night. But Othello is up there.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Oh yes, I love Midsummer's Night Dream! I probably have seen 3 different plays of Midsummer's Night Dream. One in professional theatre, one is amateur theatre and one on TV (but maybe that was even a movie hehe weird one)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:31 am

i like macbeth!

and congrats lazzy!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:42 am

I've seen the movie version, and I saw it twice at the Globe. It's such an awesome play.

Macbeth I have never seen performed, sadly.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 am

I so wanted to visit Globe when I was in London the last time Sad but it was expensive and none of my friends are into theatre Sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 am

Oh well that sucks! It's not always expensive. They do have these shakespeare festival things and during that time you can get yard tickets for £5 for selected plays. Yard tickets are amazing cos you're right in the middle of everything, much more interactive and atmospheric. Next time you wanna come to London, let me know and I'll try and see if I can get us cheap yard tickets.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm

I will have that in mind. Cause Globe is historical thing for theatre world. I have recently read a book where the Globe was pretty much mentioned Smile
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm

It really is like mecca for theatre lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:20 pm