Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Edward/Jacob Debate!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Edward/Jacob Debate! Empty Edward/Jacob Debate!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:48 am

I probably shouldnt do this as a mod, but i was hoping it would make people active again....What would happen if we didnt have facebook? We wouldnt be talking to each other at all, and think of how sucky that would be, this place was a home and now it is more like an abandoned oil mill or something....

So i stand by what i said -

Edward Cullen Sucks!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Edward/Jacob Debate! Empty Re: Edward/Jacob Debate!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 am

tenny.... you started this.

jacob is a manipulative annoying little boy with a strange odor.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 am

I started it on purpose...

No, Jacob is a loyal and loving friend who was doing everything he could to get the girl he was in love with....Edward on the other hand is an over protective, stalker, he thinks he has Bella's best interestes at heart, but if she wants to visit Jacob, he should let her, i dont care if he did eventually, but that thing with the car in Eclipse, it bugs the hell out of me, even more so now since the movie....Edward isnt as nice as you all think he is, especially now seeing it alive at the movies in Eclipse, the donkey-butt-hole.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 am

dude! edward can read sam's thoughts! he knows how it happened with emily! he can also probably read jacob's thoughts about any close calls he's had! he waited NINTY SOMETHING YEARS FOR BELLA! of COURSE he's going to be over protective!!!!!!!! and no. jacob is a manipulative jerk. who threatens to COMMIT SUICIDE if they don't get kissed. i personally didn't MIND jacob until that point, but after that i HATED him.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:08 am

I dont care how long he waited, he is still over bearing, imagine you are Bella for a second, cant you imagine how annoying an over protective boyfriend would be.

I dont think Jacob did anything wrong, he was being a normal love struck teen, they say and do stupid things, it is in there nature, and that includes Jacob, people go to extremes for the people they love. Look at Edward, he freaking left the girl he was waiting for FOREVER just because he thought he was protecting her....Psh!

And lets not get started on Edward's bullshit, like when he knows Jake can hear him and he talks about his best nights, and mentions the freaking marriage thing. What an donkey-butt-hole. I would have hurt him if he was my boyfriend.

And, yeah he can read the thoughts, but he should still respect what Bella wants, and read into Jakes thoughts about how HE WONT HURT BELLA.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 am

firstly. if i was bella i would LOVE knowing that a guy saved himself for me that long. i would be so in love with edward that i wouldn't care how protective he was. and i wouldn't string along my best friend just in case things didn't work out with edward.

secondly... threatening to commit suicide is OKAY?!?!?!?!!! seriously!??!?! if someone told me they were going to kill themselves... my best friend or something... i would FREAK THE For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge OUT! and then if i found out they just said they were doing that to get me to do something i would never ever talk to them again. ever.

and edward left to PROTECT her! he WAS wrong. but he had good intentions. jacob just wanted to kiss bella. nothing good about that. especially since he knew she didn't really want too.

what about when jacob intentionally thinks thoughts about when edward left?! that's pretty shitty, tenny.

i'm sure jacob's thoughts were more like... i would never intentionally hurt bella. or i would never WANT to hurt bella. but there's always that what if! it's not like sam meant to hurt emily!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:32 am

No No No! I dont mean that Jacob was right to commit suicide, i have said from the start that it was wrong, but he knew Bella had feeling for him and he definatly had feelings for her, so he did whatever it took to make her realise it. That girl can be really thick sometimes, ya know?

I dont have a problem with Jacob thinking thoughts of when Edward left, he deserves to know how Bella felt, and what Jacob went through to help her and stuff. I have made mistakes and people dont let me forget them, therefor, i dont see anything wrong with Jacob thinking about that time in life. It was Edward fault, regardless of why he did it.

I can get why he would be wary of Jacob, especially over the Sam and Emily thing, but he should trust that Bella knows what she is doing as well, this isnt all about Jacob.

If Troy was trying to stop me from seeing my best mate i would dump his donkey-butt so fast it isnt even funny.

And, Edward has no right to worry about the Jacob phasing dangers when he was the one who snuck into Bella's room when she was sleeping, when he clearly knew her blood sang to him and how tempting it was, dont you think that is just as dangerous, or more so? Because i do.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 am

i guess that makes sense. but it was still wrong. there are other ways.

but he didn't DO it to jacob. jacob was great for bella when edward wasn't there! but it was BELLA that edward did something wrong too... and BELLA that needed to forgive him. it was nothing to do with jacob.

if jacob was a normal human i would say you were right. and edward PROBABLY wouldn't have had as much a problem with bella visiting mike or eric or tyler because they couldn't rip her about if they got pissed off.

pshhh i would too in a normal situation. but it's different when your best friend turns into a giant wolf

and sure it was equally dangerous. but it's different when it's yourself. you know what you can handle and what you can't.

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:47 am

If my best friend could turn into a giant wolf, there is no way Troy would be stopping me from seeing him, it just shouldnt happen like that, it isnt good to conform to everything your boyfriend wants....So Bella is an idiot.

Your right, it was Bella who needed to forgive him, but Jacob was there, and Edward cant read Bella's thoughts, therefore, Jacob is making up for that, he was there as well, imagine how much it would have hurt him to see Bella like that, especially when he was crushing hard on her, and then falling in love with her.

I will admit though, i did like at the end of Eclipse when Bella was crying in the car about Jake and Edward asked her if she had made the right decision, even i felt bad for Edward there, i mean, lets face it, that Bella is a bitch.

I hate Bella more then i hate Edward, because Bella is the one who was hurting Jacob the entire time, i mean, Edward had his hand in it, wether people want to admit it or not, but it was mainly all Bella's fault.

I can admit where Jacob was wrong, and that was with the suicide thing, but in a way i can see that he was desperate and was doing everything he could to penetrate Bella's thick skull so she would admit she loved him as well.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 am

pshhh! i think i would take my boyfriend's warnings a little more seriously after seeing my best friend phase and after hearing sam and emily's story.

edward got the thoughts from charlie. i am SURE that charlie didn't keep what he was thinking quiet from billy or jake. jake knew and he still chose to rub it in. i'm SURE it was hard on jake. i really thought he was a sweet kid in new moon. but regardless of if he WAS there or not, it wasn't his place to make edward re-live those memories if bella had already forgiven him.

OMG!!!!! i KNOW! poor FREAKING EDWARD!!!! ='( what a bitch!!!

obviously edward had a hand in it! just like jake had a hand in hurting edward. they both wanted bella to pick him! god bella... what a bitch. she doesn't deserve either of them.

at least you can admit he was wrong. i mean i can see how he would be desperate enough to do ALMOST anything... but that crossed SOOOO many lines.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 am

I think we may have found a common ground here....We both hate Bella and know that for the most part it was all her fault.

I hate how she played Jacob the entire time, she KNEW how he felt, she shouldnt have done that.

I just hate her so much, she hurt Jake so much through the series.

And dude, Jacob was a sweetie in New Moon, but then Edward came back and 'got in the way' as Jacob would put it. So he resorted to more drastic measures. It is normal, he was in love with her and didnt think Edward deserved her because he left, i admit, if i was Jacob, i would think the same thing.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 am

wooo for common ground! what a bitch!

that was awful of her! i hate how she kept saying that she cared about edward more than ANYTHING and she never wanted to make him sad again but she kept stringing jake along like that

jacob was fine in new moon. and i think if i loved someone i would just let them have who they wanted.... i would rather try and move on than keep fighting and hurting myself and everyone else in the process. not that it was all jake's fault. just a fourth. and it was a fourth edward's fault. and half bella's lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 am

I love how we put Bella as an entire half. She is a bitch. I liked her well enough in the first one, and then it all changed after that.

See, we have these discussion, when there was so many times i was tempted to turn it into an argument, but it isnt the same because i know you will never be a Jacob lover....ever....because you are like me, you have been there with Edward since the beginning when nobody really knew of the books, just like me and Jacob....hmmmm....we need other people to argue with i think. Like the idiots on Twifo.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 am

haha right!? my mind's not changing and neither is yours! i guess i get some of your points... but they don't change anything for me. haha
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 am

Hahaha yeah we aint never changing, and at least i could get you to see some of my points, that is a good thing i guess, and i can see some of yours as well, even if just a little bit.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:16 am

haha and i'm PRETTY sure the only reason i SEE the points is because it's you and we weren't really fighting! just calmly discussing haha
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

Hahaha yeah, i think that is why it worked out, i mean, if you were someone else it would have turned into a blood bath...LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

hahaha definitely
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 am

Im not going to lie, there was a few times there when i was ready to turn it into a real fight, but then i was like - oh, its Mary! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 am

lol oh same same
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am

So you were thinking 'oh, its Mary' as well....Well, dude, that is kind of weird!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 am

no i was thinking OH! it's crazy tenny!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:40 am

Ah, now that makes more sense.

Hahaha everyone one of the rest of you better bloody read al of this, because it has been a long time coming....LOL! Even though it didnt turn into the blood bath that i almost wanted to make it into! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:41 am

we'll save that for tomorrow, if no one posts haha! i won't hold back! but you can't hold it against me outside of this thread! that's the one condition lol! and i'm changing the title of this to Edward/Jacob debate lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:45 am

I liked the name of the thread as it was before....

and yes, if nobody posts it is our blood on there hands. It will be all of your guys fault for not logging in, reading all our awesome posts and replying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am