Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

What meat have you eaten ((If an omnivore))

Mike
    Mike
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 79
    Job/hobbies : Systems Analysist/ Karate
    Registration date : 2010-04-05

What meat have you eaten ((If an omnivore)) Empty What meat have you eaten ((If an omnivore))

Post  Mike Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 am

So i was just curious as to what meats people have eaten. As we come from different countries and backgrounds, our cultures differ from others.

For example, for me, orginating from Alice Springs some of the meats that i have eaten and who i've eaten with have been:
    The Meat
    - Kangaroo
    - Wallaby
    - Snake
    - Crocodile
    - Emu
    - Baby Camel

People
    Mostly Lachlan and i had dinner with indignious people because i knew many of them, had grown up with them and played with the other kids on the Mission land so yeah
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

What meat have you eaten ((If an omnivore)) Empty Re: What meat have you eaten ((If an omnivore))

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 am

umm well i live in the United States and i've had normal meat for the most part... like chicken, beef, and pork... the three that i've had that you might not have would be deer, guinea pig, and goat. and the last two were out of the country, so yeah.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

What meat have you eaten ((If an omnivore)) Empty Re: What meat have you eaten ((If an omnivore))

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Oooh man this makes me realise how very uncultured I am!!! The weirdest my meat taste goes is duck! LOL. And as for people....I have barely been outside of London so....
    Mike
    Mike
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 79
    Job/hobbies : Systems Analysist/ Karate
    Registration date : 2010-04-05

Post  Mike Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:57 pm

@ Mary: I've had Elk when we went to canada for one of Lachlan's jobs. Because his job takes us everywhere we've had monkey's brains, cat meat ((i didn't know until i'd eaten it)) dog meat ((same there)) this was in one little asian country. so i have experienced quite abit but still prefer good aussie outback meats.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm

hahaha ok... So i have tried Croc steak and fire roasted snake but as far as strange that is as far as it goes haha... oh wait i have tried Kangaroo but I am not a real big fan of it...

Mike: Living in the Alice must have been such a different experience. I wish i could have grown up somewhere in the outback like that. Such a completely different lifestyle out there....

And I have not been out of the country so just the regular peeps for me hehe
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 am

I have eaten rabbit, wild pig and pheasant. The peasant soup is very delicioso!!! Very Happy And I really love fish, pork and chicen. But I don't like beef.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 am

MARY IS THE SHIT! DEAL WITH IT!!! =) TENNY IS PRETTY AWESOME TOO! WOOOO!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:23 pm