Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Jeff The TwiGuy
trizn
6 posters

The Royal Cullenates turns ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

The Royal Cullenates turns  ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Cullenates turns ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 am

haha i joined eachdata third i believe. lola was second i think. here i was thirdish too....

anyways i wrote a TINY bit of the histories... here you go.

You interact with people on the daily basis. Some are important: your best friend, your parents, your siblings. Others are just people you meet in passing: your doctor, the teller at the bank, the lady you ran into in the grocery store. But occasionally you meet someone who changes everything; someone who comes into your life and nothing is ever the same.

The date was February 18, 2008 of the Common Era. Four girls logged onto their computers, unaware that they were about to change their lives forever. Rai, in the state of Ohio in the United States, logged onto the Twilight Forums, intending to post on her “Obsessive Cullen Disorder” thread. What she found there, however, caused her to make a suggestion that would change everything. Mary and Lola, both of the United States, had replied to her post expressing their love for Edward Cullen and for the Twilight Saga. Then a fateful question was posed. “Hey guys,” said Rairai, “this place kind of sucks. We should make our own website.” Then EACHDATA (Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters, Defense Against the Twilight Antis) was born.

We started off small and modest; with the Americans greatly outnumbering our lone Englishwoman. Soon more and more people joined. Soon, what was once Ally, Mary, Rairai, and Lola grew into something greater. We’ve never been huge. But we have what other forums don’t. We’re a family. Happy Birthday Royal Cullenates. I love you all!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

The Royal Cullenates turns  ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Cullenates turns ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 am

Woo! Great job Mary!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Happy Birthday, my cullenate family. I feel closer to you guys than my real family most of the time. I hope to be around for many more, and watch all the chicks here get really old. Razz

Im so happy!! Its such a great day to be a Cullenate!!!!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Awwwww cousin thats amazing!! For the record I love being the lone englishwoman Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

i wasn't sure what the technical term was... rofl!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 pm

LMAO! Englishwoman...nice...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:02 am