Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Jasper'sMineForever
LiONLAMBxox
6 posters

If Breaking Dawn is two movies....

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

If Breaking Dawn is two movies.... Empty If Breaking Dawn is two movies....

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:28 am

I just read on stephenie's site about how they're still deciding whether or not breaking dawn should be one or two movies. clearly we all would probably rather it be one. but if it IS two, how would you want it to come across? the ONLY way that they could do it and make me perfectly content would be to make the nessie drama in one movie and the volturi drama in another. but i don't think they could do that well and stick to the books.

i'm not worried about it yet. i'm just curious what you guys think.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

If Breaking Dawn is two movies.... Empty Re: If Breaking Dawn is two movies....

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:20 pm

I don't think that they could split it so evenly... Unless they divided it into sort of before and after movies... like ending the first with nessie's birth and then starting the next with Bella's transformation... Everything happens so quickly after nessie is born it would be impossible to transition it smoothly no matter which way you go really. There are going to be unhappy Twi people everywhere I think...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 pm

i'd definitely rather them split it into two movies than For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge it up by trying to make it under 3 hours.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:34 pm

They can't split it evenly. Unless they cut it to JUST after Nessie's birth. Like if they cliffhanger it for when Bella sees Jake's imprinted on Nessie. But it wouldn't work very well :/
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:41 pm

the best way I can see it working is if they have a cliffy after bella sees irina. but that doesn't leave much action for the end.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 pm

It'd make the second film too short, though. The only way they can cut it is around Nessie's birth. Either just before or just after. But it'll just destroy the flow.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:08 am

So it is confirmed and known for sure there will be BS movie? wow, ooookey lol I don't think it will come out good no matter if it's 1 or 2 movies.

My only idea is also to have Nessie drama in one movie and Volturi in another. But I don't think Volturi part is that interesting and long to make it alone as a whole movie. It would be pretty boring movie, don;t you think? The whole movie would be made with how Bella becomes vampire and how vegetarians are gathering for the fight that never happens. I think as a movie alone that's pretty boring storyline if you are not fan of Bella cause then most likely you would enjoy everything regarding with her Razz

So if there is BD movie, make it to 1 movie, even if it's close to 3 hours. I don't mind looking at Rob for two hours What a Face
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 am

Laughing Laughing I agree totally. The BD movie/movies will blow! There's no other way - that book was so NOT made to be turned into a film. The pacing doesn't fit a film at all, and the ending is anti-climatic to say the least.
    But atleast with a 3hr movie they can work on the pacing a little, maybe change a few things, add a few scenes in etc. With 2 films they'll lose any sort of flow.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 am

Breaking Dawn as my all time favorite book, so I already know how pissed I will be if they screw it up. My nly thought would be to make it one long movie, and stick to the book as much as possible. I know a lot of fand hated BD, but think either way someones gonna be unhappy. lol.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 am

breaking dawn was probably my least favorite, but it had some of my favorite PARTS. like when bella let's edward into her mind! awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! he gets so excited!!! =)!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Yeah same, cousin. I think it was my least favourite of the 4, but some parts were awesome. It was a dichotomy.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:34 pm

isle esme!!!!!! screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo

i don't mind them adding some extra scenes there! faint faint faint faint faint faint faint
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:isle esme!!!!!! screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo screamo

i don't mind them adding some extra scenes there! faint faint faint faint faint faint faint
    I agree hahahah We need details jump hahahah

BD was definitely my least fav from 4. It was just so different. Bella wasn't Bella anymore. Rosalie wasn't Rosalie. Bella's and Edward's relationships were totally different. Jake and Nessie, wtf. It just wasn't Twilight I fell in love with.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:10 pm

it just wasn't enough edward and bella for me. i still liked breaking dawn a LOT, but it wasn't my favorite by any means.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

I agree with Laz - all the characters changed. It was weird.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

I think it should be one movie!! Do they want to mess up the whole "twilight saga" that the fans fell in love with??
    BD is the longest book, and so must be the movie, 3 hours, 4 hours Razz I don't mind, The Lord Of the Rings last part wasn't better, 3 hours and a half...
    And cutting BD would be a real disappointment...!! A BIG ONE !!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:19 am