Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
LiONLAMBxox
Liz_Twilight_fan
7 posters

Oh dear.....everything's NOT coming up roses for Rob!

Liz_Twilight_fan
    Liz_Twilight_fan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Oh dear.....everything's NOT coming up roses for Rob! Empty Oh dear.....everything's NOT coming up roses for Rob!

Post  Liz_Twilight_fan Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:34 am

Liz_Twilight_fan
    Liz_Twilight_fan
    Human Cullenate

Oh dear.....everything's NOT coming up roses for Rob! Empty Re: Oh dear.....everything's NOT coming up roses for Rob!

Post  Liz_Twilight_fan Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:17 am

7 views and no one has a comment about this?

I'm kinda surprised.....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Oh dear.....everything's NOT coming up roses for Rob! Empty Re: Oh dear.....everything's NOT coming up roses for Rob!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am

my computer wont load it... rob has never looked like he has the best hygeine though.
    Liz_Twilight_fan
    Liz_Twilight_fan
    Human Cullenate

Post  Liz_Twilight_fan Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Weird, loads just fine for me, it's comcast The Fan...you might have to allow it permissions or something to see it.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Weird....does he really NEVER shower?
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:Weird....does he really NEVER shower?
    I think this is crap. I mean, the guy can't just never shower. It's humanly impossible. I feel really uncomfortable when I can't shower for two days, imagine whatt it would be not to shower at all. I think he was kidding.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Idk, even KStew said she hates his smell, LOL. He's said himself he doesn't care much for personal hygiene
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:Idk, even KStew said she hates his smell, LOL. He's said himself he doesn't care much for personal hygiene
    I know Lola., but I still think that is crap.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    LoXcaXlove wrote:Idk, even KStew said she hates his smell, LOL. He's said himself he doesn't care much for personal hygiene

I guess it doesn't really matter, he's an adult.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:09 pm

LoXcaXlove wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:

I guess it doesn't really matter, he's an adult.
    Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean, I don't really care if he bathes or not, I'm not the one who has to be near him all the time.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:29 pm

LOL. We just feel bad for the person who is. jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:24 pm

im SURE rob showers... maybe not as much as he should... but i mean seriously, who doesnt shower. i was in peru on a mission trip when i was 15 and i had to go a week without a shower on our village trip... i felt DISGUSTING. granted, i was dirtier that most would be after a week, but still. no way rob NEVER showers. maybe he has a body oder problem... maybe he cant help his smell lol.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:im SURE rob showers... maybe not as much as he should... but i mean seriously, who doesnt shower. i was in peru on a mission trip when i was 15 and i had to go a week without a shower on our village trip... i felt DISGUSTING. granted, i was dirtier that most would be after a week, but still. no way rob NEVER showers. maybe he has a body oder problem... maybe he cant help his smell lol.

lol. still, that's so...gross.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:04 am

hahaha i guess it is if its true. but since you cant know for sure unless we all want to fly to vancouver, we probably shouldnt judge lol.
    Liz_Twilight_fan
    Liz_Twilight_fan
    Human Cullenate

Post  Liz_Twilight_fan Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Wow, I completely regret even posting this thread.

I guess from now on I'll just not post, no one seems interested in the truth about what's going on with him or what I have to say.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Liz_Twilight_fan wrote:Wow, I completely regret even posting this thread.

I guess from now on I'll just not post, no one seems interested in the truth about what's going on with him or what I have to say.

I do, i'm glad you posted it XD
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 am

I'm going to be positive about this. This just means I have to bathe him myself. 😁 Come to momma, Rob... Bathing time... LOL.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 am

trizn wrote:I'm going to be positive about this. This just means I have to bathe him myself. 😁 Come to momma, Rob... Bathing time... LOL.

^^ LOL that is awesome.....good response...LOL ^^

Total props for that one Rai....LOL!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:35 am

trizn wrote:I'm going to be positive about this. This just means I have to bathe him myself. 😁 Come to momma, Rob... Bathing time... LOL.

ohmy. now i almost hope its true! rofl lets do this during sparxy sharing time. a joint effort. we'll get rob squeaky clean.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:39 am

LOL!! You guys do that!! LOL!! Enjoy!!

Hmmmm i never thought he looked like he smelt anyway, i mean, especially not in the movies...well we wont know until we meet him anyway!! LOL!!

Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:

ohmy. now i almost hope its true! rofl lets do this during sparxy sharing time. a joint effort. we'll get rob squeaky clean.

Ooooohhh yessss.... Let's write a petition. The Royal Cullenates wishes to have an audience with Mr. Rob Pattinson. We would like to volunteer as his personal hygiene assistants. Ahhh... Being able to sniff Rob would be an honor. LOL. I don't see how he stinks. His hair may be messy, but that doesn'tmean he doesn't take a bath. My bestie has messy hair, too. BUT he smells real good. I can sniff him everyday, too.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Flair wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:

Ooooohhh yessss.... Let's write a petition. The Royal Cullenates wishes to have an audience with Mr. Rob Pattinson. We would like to volunteer as his personal hygiene assistants. Ahhh... Being able to sniff Rob would be an honor. LOL. I don't see how he stinks. His hair may be messy, but that doesn'tmean he doesn't take a bath. My bestie has messy hair, too. BUT he smells real good. I can sniff him everyday, too.

Oh, Rai.... You made me laugh Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm

rofl! lets do it rai, lets do it!!!! XD
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    Flair wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:

Oh, Rai.... You made me laugh Laughing

Glad to be the Cullenate jester for once. I'm not trying to dethrone Emmett but I also didn't know it was funny. 😁

And I'm serious about that letter as I am serious about sending him a copy of my fanfic. Heck, i am a fangirl. Tinkerbell And I'm proud of it.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm

if you get to meet him ever you should take me!!!!!!! and if i get to meet him ill totally take youuuu! lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:17 am