Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

My review about New Moon

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

My review about New Moon Empty My review about New Moon

Post  magic Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 am

I am posting here since here's other reviews as wel Smile

There may be some details I will not remember though as I've seen it a week ago (going in Monday again Very Happy).

The first scene - Bella running already to save Edward. I was like WTF! Why are they showing probably the most important scene in the very beginning lol I don't know, I didn't like it.

I actually don't have much to say that already hasn't been said before. The car was a big NO! I hate when they change anything in movies. I don't remember Edward changing cars in the book. We already were used to the nice car in the first movie. Why the hell they changed it. And even more, to the black. No it's not dark silver, it's black in the movie and I don't care how it looks in real life. I am watching movie, not real life lol

Yes, Bella being vampire scene with them both running was soooo silly. I already mentioned ppl were laughing at cinema Laughing I hope they didn't mean it seriously cause it's pretty stupid.

Ppl very much were laughing when Jake took offhis shirt cause it was so obviosly! Like in some beauty show Laughing

What I also didn't like is Bella in break up scene. She was pretty calm. Also when Edward went away. She were just standing and then started to walk. I remember in the book she was running after Edward although she knew she can't catch him. I don't know, I wanted to see some more emotions from Bella. She may be in shock, ok, but it didn't even look like shock. You know when I am looking at actors, as I am playing theatre myself, I very much give attention to how they do it and if I believe it.

But I loooooooved they filmed Edward's eyes when he kissed her forehead in break up scene Smile That was emotional.

I more loved Bella after. I loved the screams actually. It's something I missed in break up scene, at least when he fell.... which can't be named like falling... on the ground in forest. When she screamed the first time I had goosebumps. That was great Smile

In the same time I know I didn't notice much as it was hard. I also were overwhelmed cheers That's why I will go the second time.

In general I loved how they did it!As some of you mentioned, more humour which was great. Bella wa actually smiling lol

These were the things Iwanteo express before going to sleep What a Face
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

My review about New Moon Empty Re: My review about New Moon

Post  magic Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 am

almost forgot :p Remember that script that was leaked a while ago... It was real Razz hehe some scenes were little bit changed, but in general text and happenings were the same. And I don't think the script I read back then was ending with proposal Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 am

hahahahaha wow lazzy. i disagree with almost everything you didn't like XD.

the running scene was supposed to be the preface in the book. i'm glad it was there! it made me jump and cry the first time (i was really emotional and excited lol!), and the closer to the book the better!

the car, while it should have been silver, was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the soccer mom car they had for him in twilight.

and i thought bella was GREAT during the break up! EXACTLY how i pictured her! i didn't think she would have been emotional at all! i thought she would have not like really believed that it was happening? and in shock. and then when she was running after him... not really emotional yet, because she was focusing on catching him even though it probably wouldn't have helped. i cried all the way through it. rob and kristen were great.

oh god! the screams KILLED ME! perfect! AMAZING! i LOVED them!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:04 am

the running scene was supposed to be the preface in the book. i'm glad it was there! it made me jump and cry the first time (i was really emotional and excited lol!), and the closer to the book the better!
    It's different in book cause you don't know where it is taken from. While in the movie I already knew the scene where it came from. I didn't want to think about that scene in that moment lol so it kind of kicked me out of my thoughts.

the car, while it should have been silver, was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the soccer mom car they had for him in twilight.
    I can't possibly say... I don't know a thing about car lol I liked that car, I was used to Edward having it. At least it was silver Laughing

and i thought bella was GREAT during the break up! EXACTLY how i pictured her! i didn't think she would have been emotional at all! i thought she would have not like really believed that it was happening? and in shock. and then when she was running after him... not really emotional yet, because she was focusing on catching him even though it probably wouldn't have helped. i cried all the way through it. rob and kristen were great.
    Yes she may not believe during the break up while Edward was dumping her. The thing is she wasn't running at all lol she was walking. That was the thing I didn't like in there. Walking and then laying on the ground. It's either Kristen's fault if she couldn't play the shock or director's fault by not showing it on face or whatever. But I didn't see shock in her. Sad

Yes, and I also loved how they showed those months passing by.

I loved the way Charlie was more relaxed. In first movie he may not be like that as he wasn't used to daughter living with him. Loved that it changed as it should change during them living together.

Oh one more thing I loved.... actually 2 things.... SPARKLING!!!!! Edward is not fairy woohoooo Woohoo Laughing

And second thing is the meadow. I remember Bella was remembering or something like that... the meadow scene. It looked much, much better than boring and gray meadow from Twilight cheers
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 am

no one who hadn't read the books would have understood the end either. they didn't show edward. they just showed bella and a lot of red. if i didn't know what was going on i would have been completely confused. just like i was when i read the preface.

she didn't look shocked to me either. she looked like "i can't comprehend what he's saying because i never would have expected that." which is EXACTLY how bella felt, i'm sure. maybe a little shocked... but more confused. which read just fine to me. and that ground was rough and hilly! kristen would have tripped if she ran! little things like that shouldn't really matter so much. walk, run... the difference doesn't matter so much. that's just being too picky XD. and she didn't fall on the ground, she tripped over a root and just didn't get up. which seems totally legit to me. i think it was GREAT!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:29 am

no one who hadn't read the books would have understood the end either. they didn't show edward. they just showed bella and a lot of red. if i didn't know what was going on i would have been completely confused. just like i was when i read the preface.
    Yes I agree. But since I've read the book and have 400 pics from that scene it bothered me Laughing it is my subjective opinion. I don't say its bad in general.

she didn't look shocked to me either. she looked like "i can't comprehend what he's saying because i never would have expected that." which is EXACTLY how bella felt, i'm sure. maybe a little shocked... but more confused. which read just fine to me. and that ground was rough and hilly! kristen would have tripped if she ran! little things like that shouldn't really matter so much. walk, run... the difference doesn't matter so much. that's just being too picky XD. and she didn't fall on the ground, she tripped over a root and just didn't get up. which seems totally legit to me. i think it was GREAT!
    I couldn't read anything in her face, at least I don't remember. I will tell in Monday lol But it does matter if you run or walk when you act. Everything you do acting matters, even fast or slow breathe. If Kristen would trip, Bella would trip which is totally fine. Cause she's clumsy... And other thing is cause I don't think Bella would care in that moment if road is rough and hilly. Besides... if Kristena would run I am sure the road would be more smooth so she wouldn't tip. The road shouldn't stop Bella from running in that scene.

About running also... it's not Kriten's fault she didn't run lol Usually directors comes up in those kind of stuffs.

I don't know, something was missing and I expected something more from Bella in that moment. At least for me. Although I think Kristen did pretty good job during all other scenes.

And if I would be in Bella's place I also would become adrenaline junkie just to hear his voice. When she was standing on that cliff I was thinking how much I understand her.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 am

haha i don't know. i think kristen/bella reacted exactly like i would have reacted. i would have been like what the hell? is he kidding? then i would have been shocked for a minute, then i would have go after him... but i WOULDN'T have run... first of all i am also clumsy as hell. a broken ankle would have hindered the search a bit. and also edward's a sneaky son of a bitch. i wouldn't have been looking at ground level. i would have been looking in the trees!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 am

If he would be my life, I would be in shock. Cause of shock I wouldn't see what kind of road that is. So I would run to catch him, run to Cullen house probablt.I would run to ask explanation what does it meant and what was it before, a game? Cause he was the one who said he can't stay away from me. He is the one who started it, Bella only thought he's God and she doesn't deserve him lol

If I would fall, it doesn't matter, I would get up. One time when I wouldn't get up, that would be cause I have lost all strengths or probably broke down to the ground cause if... breakdown lol I think for Bella it was the case she stayed laying on the ground cause of being moral and physically exhausted. In the book at least. She heard somebody screaming her name but she didn't scream cause she wouldn't have strength to scream so loud so they would hear her. That's what I remember from the book.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:29 pm

lol i don't think, in the book, she laid down because she was exhausted at first. i think she laid down because she didn't care. but i guess everyone would react differently. but actually, i think i probably would have gone to the cullen house too. after i got over my moment of shock i would be PISSED. i'd probably trash his piano or something.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:but actually, i think i probably would have gone to the cullen house too. after i got over my moment of shock i would be PISSED. i'd probably trash his piano or something.
    exactly! He wouldn't get ride off me so fast lol I think first I would be mad as hell and then I would go into myself when realizing he meant is seriously.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 pm

It's a movie guys, it can last more than 3 hours :tease:

I think break-up scene was pretty good but it could have been better. His eyes closing when he kissed her in her head was what made me go awwwww Sad and which made me forget how pissed I was for being late ¬¬. After that, I didnt remember my pissed off mood.

About bella in volterra as a first scene, it was ok... it's just that all of us fans have seen the movie before thanks to all the pictures, lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm

It's a movie guys, it can last more than 3 hours :tease:
    I am personally not expecting to last it more lol I was just talking about how Kristen was in break up scene.

it's just that all of us fans have seen the movie before thanks to all the pictures, lol
    Yes, exactly. So that's really my problem lol I am sure that wouldn't bug me if I wouldn't know the scene.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 pm

We are a bunch of creepers LOL
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:27 am

magic wrote:almost forgot :p Remember that script that was leaked a while ago... It was real Razz hehe some scenes were little bit changed, but in general text and happenings were the same. And I don't think the script I read back then was ending with proposal Razz

There's no way I was reading all of the other replies. LOL. I will quote thisone, since I remember taking a peek on that script that was leaked. Very Happy But I swear, I didn't read that far. Only that first paragraph or something. Now, I can read it while I watch the movie again...or maybe even download it on my phone and read it while watching in the theater. Laughing Laughing Laughing I'd love to be the annoying one, this time. Laughing Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 pm

lol i meant to ask about that, lazzy! but i forgot! that's funny!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 am

CHARLIE

At least mine’s not wrapped. He hands it to her. It’s a digital camera. Bella’s pleased, despite herself.

BELLA

Okay, this is actually kind of great. Thanks, Dad.

CHARLIE

(re: wrapped gift)Goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated - well, she coordinated me.

Bella opens the wrapped gift to reveal a SCRAPBOOK.

CHARLIE

To put your pictures in, record your senior year -- man, senior year. How’d you get so old so fast?

BELLA

Not that old.

CHARLIE

I don’t know. Is that a wrinkle?

Bella races to the mirror, searches her face.

CHARLIE

I was kidding.

BELLA

So not funny, Dad.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 am

DAMN!!! Here's that Disney part:

SMASH TO:

EXT. FOREST - DAY (ALICE’S VISION)

Edward hunts a deer. Matching his pace is another vampire - Bella! She’s pale and beautiful - she and Edward smile at each other as they take a last grand leap for the kill –

It should have been that one!!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:53 am

trizn wrote:
    There's no way I was reading all of the other replies. LOL. I will quote thisone, since I remember taking a peek on that script that was leaked. Very Happy But I swear, I didn't read that far. Only that first paragraph or something. Now, I can read it while I watch the movie again...or maybe even download it on my phone and read it while watching in the theater. Laughing Laughing Laughing I'd love to be the annoying one, this time. Laughing Laughing
    read it loud in theatre Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 am

Oh yes, Lazzy. Laughing Laughing Laughing My review about New Moon 573254