Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

RATE NEW MOON and say your opinion!

AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

RATE NEW MOON and say your opinion! Empty RATE NEW MOON and say your opinion!

Post  AmyHale Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 am

SOOOOOOOOOOOO I finally saw the movie and I must say I almost lost it because of the traffic, then we were SOOO late we couldnt buy anything to eat or drink, then I almost freaked the HELL out because I saw someone who I didnt want to see nor expect to, you may guess who... Even though all the TORTURE, it totally worth it!!!!!!

I loved the beggining and the first scene to DEATH!!! Despise all the screaming of course inside the movie theater. All the dreaming was FAMAZING. The way Edward came into the high school was just gorgeous and beautiful, I totally loved the crooked smile. Alice was just gorgeus and Jasper was the COOLEST THING EVER! About the volturi story, I liked it it was short but it said the interesting part at least.

The birthday scene was great but I didnt like the "papercut" part, it was so mechanical like "oh-papercut" didnt like that.

THE BREAK UP was soooooo hard to watch, I think Robert did it beautifully, seriously. It was like sooo hard to watch and how he said all that, it made me sooooo sad and even more when Bella started to look for him in the forest.

About Jacob, I was about this close !--! to become Team Jacob, even though I feel so bad to admit it. I loved this Jacob so much more than in the book, because you see much more warm-ness or maybe Taylor just did it waaaay to good. And bella and jacob looked SO GREAT together, like Bella can actually smile around someone. I seriously loved Jacob so much: the sense of humor, how fresh he was, how warm, his begging, how protective he was, how all the best friend-something else went. EVERYTHING. I even screamed in desperation when he was going to kiss her and Edward call, I screamed something like: GOOD LORD KISS HER (even though I knew it was not going to happen) And in the end when she speaks with him in the forest made me feel like absolute shit!!! That was spunk-tastic, for real.

About the pack: I thought they were hilarious, I definately like the brotherly situation between them all in Emily's house =)

About the volturi: spunk-tastic, they acted great. They inspired me all the respect and fear they are supossed to. Even though I believe Heidi was a stupid character there, she wasnt there not even for 5 sec. One thing I TOTALLY hated was Alice's vision about Bella becoming a vampire. That was seriously the most STUPID THING IN THE WHOLE MOVIE. I was expecting the vision was more simple, something like both of them in the meadown but this time Bella is sparkling and red-eyed. It was totally stupid to see them running like idiots ¬¬

The voting scene: MY BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL EMMETT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!!!! And I liked how Rosalie apologised but my whole attention was directed to Emmett *.*

Edward, was of course perfect there's nothing to say about him more than PERFECTION!!!! The last scene was THE BEST BY FAR of all the movie, I totally want to see that scene again!!!!

The effects are much more better, Victoria was awesone as well as Laurent. In general I think its a really good movie and better than Twilight!!! Just because there is so much humor in this one and its my favourite kind of humor =) Of course the worst part was the girls screaming even when a tree was moving ¬¬ it was totally ridiculous!!! I can totally tolerate the screams when Edward and Jacob (and what a screams for Jacob, they were like all horny O.O) but come on!!! They were screaming even when they were talking normally ¬¬ It was annoying somehow. Thanks God I had Alex at one side and like 3 guys at my other side and they were like O.O and nice enough to not make dirty or stupid jokes about the movie. If I had had screaming girls at my side I would have probably choke them.

I give an 8.5/10 =)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

RATE NEW MOON and say your opinion! Empty Re: RATE NEW MOON and say your opinion!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 am

i can't even comment right now... team jacob almost? seriously?! SERIOUSLY!??!!! edward was AMAZING! in the bedroom. shit. i cried so hard. throughout 90% of edward scenes. i cried like a baby during the break up and when bella was looking for him. and in frucking brazil with the phone. and in the bedroom! "can you forgive me? because i honestly don't know how to live without you!" hermana i am apalled!

9/10!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

RATE NEW MOON and say your opinion! Empty Re: RATE NEW MOON and say your opinion!

Post  AmyHale Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 am

Please dont kill me hermana!!!!!! It's just because I saw some familiar stuff on Jacob AND because it looks effortless and so cool. I know Edward is beyond perfection and its like a god or something. But the fact that jacob looks (IN THE MOVIE ONLY) like a really good boy. I dont know, he looked cute.... I DONT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME HERMANA, SAVE ME OF THIS WEREWOLVES LAND!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:46 am

hermana! wth! ew! stop it! think of eclipse! taylor was way too nice as jacob, in my opinion. he should have portrayed the donkey-butt-hole-ness after the change better. don't be one of those dumbasses that only judge what team they're on by the movie hermana!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 am

I know, I know, I know!!!! (deep breathing, deep breathing......Kellan, Kellan, Kellan, Kellan Razz )

I think he made it too good, I think that's the problem. DAMN YOU TAYLOR LAUTNER 1000 TIMES!!!!!! ¬¬ I dont even like him ¬¬

See what happpens when you go into a werewolves land??? WITH someone who likes the frucking weremutts?!?!?! GRRR
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 am

i've always felt a tiny bit bad for jacob... poor kid. but then his arrogant donkey-butt-hole side comes out and i remember why i'm 1000000000% team edward!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:58 am

In the books I never felt bad for him!!!!!!! i was like: YOU DESERVE IT!!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:11 am

you are one one those people that just decide by the movie then! shame on you hermana!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:55 am

i've always felt a tiny bit bad for jacob... poor kid. but then his arrogant donkey-butt-hole side comes out and i remember why i'm 1000000000% team edward!
    Exactly! The only time when I really, really felt sorry for Jake was in Jake's book.

I felt little bit sad in the end of New Moon (movie) but then I remember all things that Jake did and that wasn't even in movie. The first time when I started not like Jake was when he took those bikes to Charlie. What a traitor. Plus he promised not to hurt Bella but everything he does is hurting her. Ok, Edward also hurt her but it was only once and he thought he is saving her. He admitted his mistake and never hurt her again!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:58 am

AmyHale wrote:Please dont kill me hermana!!!!!! It's just because I saw some familiar stuff on Jacob AND because it looks effortless and so cool. I know Edward is beyond perfection and its like a god or something. But the fact that jacob looks (IN THE MOVIE ONLY) like a really good boy. I dont know, he looked cute.... I DONT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME HERMANA, SAVE ME OF THIS WEREWOLVES LAND!

This is what I mean about liking the wolves, especially Embry. LOL. And NM was where I thought Jake was kinda like Ben in some ways. Eclipse is the Jake-hate book. Jake is ok in NM, except the last part. He was being a prat. The way he was being protectiveover Bella even from EDWARD!!! And even if Bella already told him "It's always been HIM."

But Jake didn't look cute. Embry IS cute. Razz This movie was where I noticed Taylor's weird posture. If Rob is duck-footed, Taylor has this habit of leaning to the right. Like his right side is too heavy for him to carry. LOL. Razz

magic wrote:Exactly! The only time when I really, really felt sorry for Jake was in Jake's book.

I felt little bit sad in the end of New Moon (movie) but then I remember all things that Jake did and that wasn't even in movie. The first time when I started not like Jake was when he took those bikes to Charlie. What a traitor. Plus he promised not to hurt Bella but everything he does is hurting her. Ok, Edward also hurt her but it was only once and he thought he is saving her. He admitted his mistake and never hurt her again!

Agreed, Laz. The bikes and Charlie fuming mad because of that. That's when I started hating him. He knew he was being an a-hole, but he still did it.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:02 am

hey, stop this dog loving in here! haha

I wonder where Tenny is lol
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 am

And Rai, your siggy bathtub Drool faint heart dance lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:04 am

ew. what's the awful wet dog smell? LOL!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:17 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Maybe it's me? because of Embry? Or Amy because of Jake? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Well, we can stop with the wet dog smell as soon we put the dogs out. :tease: :tease:
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 am

Ohhhh nooooo leave Jacob alone (runs away fast!) I feel really sorry for him in the books and even more so in NM, when he is begging Bella to stay and not go to Italy, my heart broke for him!!! Sad

But....the scene that got me the most emotional, is when Edward crushes his mobile phone after he calls the house and thinks Bella's dead, after 4 times of watching NM that still kills me!!!

I give New Moon 9/10 Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:46 am

OMG! me too emma! the look on his face! omg! it makes me almost cry just thinking about it.
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:50 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:OMG! me too emma! the look on his face! omg! it makes me almost cry just thinking about it.

Oh I know I go all funny thinking about it now, Rob got that moment perfectly!!Oh I'm going to have to go and watch it again this weekend now!! I'm so pleased that put that in, to show his feelings for Bella, I think I actually gasped when that scene came in, was so unexpected! <> Sad
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:52 am

i definitely did! omg! i wasn't expecting it! and his FACE! omg!!!!!!!!!

and then alice's vision of him dying. i gasp and tear up everytime. edward can't die! ahhh!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 am

I feel really sorry for him in the books and even more so in NM, when he is begging Bella to stay and not go to Italy, my heart broke for him!!! Sad
    Some part of me felt sorry. But the same time I so hated that. Cause he was playing on Bella's emotions. It wasn't fair and it was very mean.

But....the scene that got me the most emotional, is when Edward crushes his mobile phone after he calls the house and thinks Bella's dead, after 4 times of watching NM that still kills me!!!
    I agree! I loved he did that.
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:i definitely did! omg! i wasn't expecting it! and his FACE! omg!!!!!!!!!

and then alice's vision of him dying. i gasp and tear up everytime. edward can't die! ahhh!

Oh stop it!!! Thats exactly how I was watching it, no Aro get off Edward lol!!! I did tear up at the months scene too when the camera is going around Bella. The only scene I didnt like is when Alice sees Bella as a vampire, it was all a bit too "disney" for me! Maybe if they were wearing something different it may have been better?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:00 am

sparkle11 wrote: The only scene I didnt like is when Alice sees Bella as a vampire, it was all a bit too "disney" for me! Maybe if they were wearing something different it may have been better?
    Totally agree!!! It was too cliche like. Audience were laughing about it lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:07 am

i cried from when that damn depressing music started playing until charlie told bella to go home. and it wasn't a little tear up. like i was full on crying. my mom was making fun of me, but i don't care!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 am

I agree with the vision part. We should have seen Bella sparkling and has red eyes and not running like that. They could have shown the cottage or hunting with Edward.
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 am

Las - yeah exactly the same in the cinema I was in, everyone just cracked up laughing!
    Mary - yeah I'm with you there, when she is screaming in her dreams and everything, so tragic, especially with that music on!!
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Post  sparkle11 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 am

trizn wrote:I agree with the vision part. We should have seen Bella sparkling and has red eyes and not running like that. They could have shown the cottage or hunting with Edward.

That would have been MUCH better, it was the only scene I didnt like, loved everything else

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:00 am