Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Interview with Jackson about Girlfriend, The Last Airbender, and Twilight

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Interview with Jackson about Girlfriend, The Last Airbender, and Twilight Empty Interview with Jackson about Girlfriend, The Last Airbender, and Twilight

Post  TheRealBella Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Jackson Rathbone talked to Hollywood Crush about being super busy with all his film projects (The Last Airbender, The Twilight Saga and Girlfriend). And don’t forget his band 100 Monkeys and their ongoing touring schedule. When does he rest? Apparently, he doesn’t.

“I just want to work. I don’t sleep,” Jackson admitted with a laugh.

On forgetting which character he is currently playing (haha!):

With all the flying back and forth, we asked Jackson if he ever accidentally went into the wrong character. In the “Girlfriend” scene Jackson was filming, he was bloodied and bruised (we can’t say why!), and he joked, “Like I want to eat myself? Like licking my own wounds. Mmm, delicious.”

On going between Sokka (The Last Airbender) and Jasper Hale:

“It’s interesting to go from a character that’s not superhuman to a vampire that is very mythical. It’s one of these things where Ive been bouncing around between all these different characters. Its fun,” Jackson said, but then added, “It gets a little confusing.”

----------

Haha! He's so cute! Poor baby. I'd help unconfuse him and I'd gladly not sleep with him! jump
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Interview with Jackson about Girlfriend, The Last Airbender, and Twilight Empty Re: Interview with Jackson about Girlfriend, The Last Airbender, and Twilight

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 am

awwww poor Jackson!!! Blushing

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:34 am