Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

It's my party and i will growl if i want too....

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

It's my party and i will growl if i want too.... Empty It's my party and i will growl if i want too....

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 am

Ok more new topics....just answer the questions and discuss like i did.

1. Do you think it was out of line for Jacob to have shown up at the graduation party?

Well he was invited by Bella, she didnt exactly revoke that invitation, so i really dont see the problem with him turning up at the graduation party. Bella shouldnt have invited him in the first place seeing as how the wolves and Cullens are mortal enemies. But I really dont think it was out of line.

2. Did you think Jacob should have left when he saw he wasn't welcome or to you applaud his persistance?

Im a bit torn, on one side i applaud his persistance, but on the other hand it might have went a bit to far, especially since he wasnt alone and he had his friend's therir with him. But if someone isnt persistant then no-one will go anywhere, it is as simple as that. So i do applaud him in a way.

4. What would you have done if you were in Bella's position and saw Jacob show up to the party? What about Edward's position?

I honestly dont know what i would have done, i might have asked him to leave, or taken a walk with him outside, so as not to make a scene in the first place.

3. Do you think it was fair of Bella to put Jacob's bracelet on, after always telling Edward not to bother with getting presents for her? Would you have put the bracelet on?

I would have worn it as well. It wasnt a brought present, it was made, and Jacob may have had feelings for her Bella, but they were still friends. So i really dont see the problem with the bracelette, and i would hope that my boyfriend is secure enough to know i cared about and loved him more and he wouldnt have a problem with me wearing a bracelet from a friend.

5. What would your reaction have been if you were in Edward's position when he saw her wearing the bracelet?

I would have been so upset to begin with, but then i would have rationally thought about, knew i was always going to be the one she always wanted, and then i would have done the same thing as Edward and given her a little piece of me as well.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

It's my party and i will growl if i want too.... Empty Re: It's my party and i will growl if i want too....

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 am

lmao i dont wanna do this againnnnnnn!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

It's my party and i will growl if i want too.... Empty Re: It's my party and i will growl if i want too....

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:15 am

Hahaha dude, copy and paste from the other site! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:23 am

lmao good point!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 am

That is what i did, i wasnt going to type it all up! LOL!
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:24 pm

1. Do you think it was out of line for Jacob to have shown up at the graduation party?
    some part says yes as it would be logical not to show up when you had a fight with a friend-give them space to calm down and dont crowd them. but then on the other hand bella did invite him and he went but was stupi enough to rock up with two other wolves flanking him...was he that scared, did he cower like a little puppy ohh thats right he is one!!
    and anyway what rightminded werewolf would rock up to a party where his mortal enemy is holding it uhmm how dense, he must be desperate!

2. Did you think Jacob should have left when he saw he wasn't welcome or to you applaud his persistance?
    defo think he should have left!

4. What would you have done if you were in Bella's position and saw Jacob show up to the party? What about Edward's position?

if i were bella id get the crow bar and smack jacob in the face praying i shattered every bone in his face then id get emmett to pummell him for me, gotta love the big bro hey! if i was edward i would take jacob outside and try and talk sense into him to get him to leave without a fuss but if that didnt work then id chuck him out!! im feeling violent today coz its raining on my bday Evil or Very Mad

3. Do you think it was fair of Bella to put Jacob's bracelet on, after always telling Edward not to bother with getting presents for her? Would you have put the bracelet on?
    i wouldnt have put it on especially since bella told edward not to bother with presents and no i dont think it was fair of her. when reading the book i was imagining the hurt look on his face when he saw the braclet.

5. What would your reaction have been if you were in Edward's position when he saw her wearing the bracelet?
    Ii would have said how nice t looked on her and left it at that
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:09 am

I think it was good. It put some flavor to the party xD

I think I wpuld never say this: but I think he did well-

If I were Bella: Surprised Oh crap. But I would have just sited with him and try to enjoy the party and being in Swiss land.
    If I were Edward: "you Fornication Under Consent of the King bastard, get the HELL out of my house" LOL

I think it was fair because Jacob is her friend and Edward just want to cover Bella in luxurious things. Jacob's present was more friendly and more friend-to-friend, even given the fact that he doesnt think like that, but whatever xD

Probably just ask about it and drop it by the end xD
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:43 am

yes. it was totally out of line. i think after Bella punched him in the face the invite is void.
    it wasnt nice of him to turn up like that at all. and he didnt even go alone. he took the other two wolves with him.
    it just wasnt right in my opinion.

he should have never even turned up in the first place.
    but anyway for arguments sake, i believe he should have left right away.
    Bella wasnt over joyed he was there, and obviously the Cullens didnt like him. it would have been common manners for him to leave.

wow. um, i dont know. if i was Edward i might have thrown him out myself. but not so everyone saw. i would just make sure he knew he was unwelcome.
    but i dont know what i would do if i was Bella. i wouldnt want to hurt my friend. so i might just be civil enough for the guests to see and deal with it later.

i would not have put the braclete on. i dont think it was fair of her to wear it when she had refused so many things from Edward.

ok for the first time in this i agree with Tennille. her answer was pretty spot on to what i would have said.

wow. that seemed to take a long time. lolz. oh well. it was worth it. but Tennille, please dont hurt me when you see the difference in opinions. lolz. kidding. i know you wont. lolz. maybe? lolz.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Damn Troy, such strong opinions! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:05 am