Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

God i Love TV Week...Eclipse sneakpeeks

carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

God i Love TV Week...Eclipse sneakpeeks Empty God i Love TV Week...Eclipse sneakpeeks

Post  carlisles_mistress Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 am

hey so ma bought the new tv week and in the back its got all about 'eclipse' and rachelle Lefevre isnt playing Victoria anymore its this new chick, Bryce Dallas Howard! its because of a schedule conflict with another movie called Barneys Version that rachelle is in.

this is the statement issued by Lefevre
    "I was stunned by Summit's decision to recast the role of Victoria for 'Eclipse.' I was fully committed to the 'Twilight' saga, and to the portrayal of Victoria. I turned down several other film opportunities and, in accordance with my contractual rights, accepted only roles that would involve very short shooting schedules. My commitment to 'Barney’s Version' is only ten days. Summit picked up my option for 'Eclipse.' Although the production schedule for 'Eclipse' is over three months long, Summit said they had a conflict during those ten days and would not accommodate me. Given the length of filming for 'Eclipse,' never did I fathom I would lose the role over a 10 day overlap. I was happy with my contract with Summit and was fully prepared to continue to honor it. Summit chose simply to recast the part. I am greatly saddened that I will not get to complete my portrayal of Victoria for the 'Twilight' audience. This is a story, a theatrical journey and a character that I truly love and about which I am very passionate. I will be forever grateful to the fan support and loyalty I've received since being cast for this role, and I am hurt deeply by Summit's surprising decision to move on without me. I wish the cast and crew of 'Eclipse' only the very best."

this is a website that more can be read about the recasting

Lefevre recasting

there is also an Aussie actor, Xavier Samual who has been cast to play Riley. He beat out Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter for the role

Eclipse is expected to be released in cinemas 7 months after new moon so around june or july 2010 but no set date is known yet and Breaking dawn; summit entertainment has the rights to making it into the films and could possibly make it int as many as 3 yes 3 seperate films, mirroring the way the novel is set out: Edward, Jacob, Bella

well i will keep you informed when i am but eclipse is set to be truly interesting! Very Happy
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

God i Love TV Week...Eclipse sneakpeeks Empty Re: God i Love TV Week...Eclipse sneakpeeks

Post  twiheart Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 am

thats fucked up....they totally screwed her over!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

God i Love TV Week...Eclipse sneakpeeks Empty Re: God i Love TV Week...Eclipse sneakpeeks

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 pm

OME!

Firstly, they totally screwed Rachel over! Which sucks because I think she was really good as Victoria.

Secondly, they wanna make BD three films??? Neither the first nor the second book are long enough to make into a film!! And it'd be really odd to make Jake's book a film on its own right. It works nicely as an alternative POV, rather than on its own. Plus it'll be really awkward since most of it involves wolves and their thoughts to each other.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:03 pm