Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
ediedo
twiheart
6 posters

Who Else Gets Pissed

twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Who Else Gets Pissed Empty Who Else Gets Pissed

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 am

when people talk shit about Twilight, when they have NEVER read the books or NEVER seen the movie?!??

i dont know, i just get super mad because its so contradicting and ignorant...

its like...dont talk shit if you dont know what the eff your talking about dumbass! gash!!!

sorry, im kinda drunk right now, and i go on this forum for Mobsters, a myspace game, and the moderator, who is a total dick btw, posted a thread called...."how twilight should have ended" and it was a pic of Bella and Edward with Blade in the backgound...ok, i had no prob with the pic, i thought it was pretty Fornication Under Consent of the King funny lmao, but everyone started talking shit saying "twilight is gay, never read the book or seen the movie, and i never plan to either..." or "twilight is for fags" or whatever....and its like...seriously? the only reason why that douche decided to post a thread about twilight because my bf told everyone i like twilight!!! ugh, i seriously dont get a long with assholes on forums lmao...sorrry guys, i had to vent, this happned like....2 days ago, but now that im kinda drunk, i feel the need to vent!!!!

im so suprised im spelling things correctly lmao....that means i need a few more beers Wink lmao jk!450196391
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Who Else Gets Pissed Empty Re: Who Else Gets Pissed

Post  ediedo Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 am

i understand your problem, inHungary i read an article which said Twilight is for someone who is emo, i don't understand why, because i think it's not for those who are emo, but that's my opinion
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Meeeee! I'm not generally religious, but my best friend is, so I go to her church sometimes. I'm very open about how much I love Twilight and all. But her pastor is like completely anti. He doesn't even know what it's about other than vampires. Whenever I'm in a debate with someone about Twilight, I ALWAYS win because these people aren't informed and they don't know what they're talking about. Like the pastor said it was all about evil people. Uh... People, aren't they generally evil in one way or another no matter what? And then Actually it's about people making the best out of a bad situation. They're living a harder life than they could have if they took the evil path. Ugh. I hate stupid people, lol. They really need to read the books and figure out how much deeper it goes than vampirism.
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:14 am

ok so i HATE people that say crap about twilight that have never seen it. im a salvo and my church believes that vampires and the like are the devils advocate, well as tyler says 'sorry to mess up your day mikey' but i believe vamps exist and my church can go stuff it and i win all arguments i get into about it. i say watch the movie before judging
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 am

I just feel like punching them in the face...i get super hyper mad about it.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:51 pm

lol...yea its lame...well i hate when they are like...twilight is so gay...and im like "dont say that unless youve read the book" and then they are like...well how do you know i was talking about the book? maybe i was talking about the movie, so your wrong for telling us not to call it gay, and then its like...well why dont you be less vague and more specific....and then they are like, well ive never even known that there was a book but now im FOR SURE not going to read the books...because im sure they are just as gay as the movie because the movie came from the book..and its just like..OMG SHUT THE EFF UP ALREADY!!

its annoying...its like...dont talk crap about something you've never experienced!! lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 pm

yeah I think this pisses us all off. But I'm the same with anything, not just Twilight. I don't believe anyone has the right to criticise a book or film or piece of art etc, if they haven't experienced it. Which is why I always watch films before I diss them, even if I know I'm going to hate them. And I always qualify when I say I hate HP, that I only read the first 2 books, so I can't really comment on the rest of the series. Its all about having respect for people, enough to atleast TRY and see their POV before slashing it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:58 am