Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

For Tenny! And Team Jacob people

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

For Tenny! And Team Jacob people - Page 2 Empty Re: For Tenny! And Team Jacob people

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 pm

hahahaha I so wouldn't be the fan I am today if I hadn't joined TwiFo and met RaiRai and cousin! No way. I mean I am usually the most hard working student you'll ever meet. And during exams I hibernate. Never leave the house or library, revise 22 hours day, sleep for 2 hours, and get back to it. No distractions or nothing. And yet this year, for my finals nonetheless, I was coming in to the HQ every few days. I was making notes while talking on here!! This place has me completely insane! But i love it Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

For Tenny! And Team Jacob people - Page 2 Empty Re: For Tenny! And Team Jacob people

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 pm

hahaha same here. I mean, i used to be all - WOOOO go uni! But now i find myslef mixing it up between here and Uni! LOL! I mean, all of us on here (i think) have more posts here then on TwiFo, and this hasnt been around as long, and i havent been on here as long as TwiFo...So it is pretty funny! I think i have double the posts on here to what i do on TwiFo! LOL!

When i go on TwiFo now i only go, post, defend Jacob and bounce out of there, it isnt to active anymore!

Oh man, i am soooo looking forward to the Taylorness coming my way, i will probably scream like a little girl when it gets here! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:35 pm

I haven't been on TwiFo in months! I used to have bout 3000 posts there so yeah I am beating that right now.

LOLOL. Its ok, screaming like a little girl is awesome fun! Its the best part of being fangirl imo.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Haha yeah it is the best part...

Oh and i noticed you havent been on TwiFo, no-one from here has, except me, and i only go and defend Jake and then pretty much leave after i do that! LOL! It is just to dead now for my liking! Heck, even the Team Jacob forums are dead. The HQ and the HIM forums are the only one's i go onto that are active lately!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:49 pm

I tried to go back a few times but its so dead it makes me sad. And all the people I talk to are onhere, except for Gabs, Lanerz and Kay, and they're not on TwiFo much these days either so...it was really the death of the what are you listening to thread that sealed TwiFo's fate....now I have no reason to go on there.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm

hahaha yeah, once they killed that thread people started disapearing! Sucks really!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:57 pm

well that thread kept all of us music junkies talking and chilling and joking, and then I'd pop into the general random threads, and then when things were dull I'd go into the actual Twilight threads. But without that starter thread, it's like I can't be bothered. Just coz its a Twilight thread, doesn't mean everything has to be about Twilight. Its about meeting new people and stuff too. And if you shut down free conversation, thats not gonna happen.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

Hahaha it is so true, i mean, how am i supposed to talk to anti's about anything when there are no open and random threads like that! LOL! I used to go and talk to people in all those random threads, and then they were all high and mighty and told us not to do that anymore, so it sorta sucked! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm

Yeah I mean thats the perfect way to bond with antis and persuade them that we're not all rapid stupid irrational fangirls! But without those random off topic threads, its kinda hard because in the Twilight threads it becomes an us versus them situation. No bonding there. Its just a stupid way of running a forum imo.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:17 pm

I agree! I mean i cant talk to anti's properly in twilight discussion. I mean, there are a few where in the twilight one's when i have a good convo with an anti, like when we agree on an Edward thing. but other then that i need the random ones. I mean, there arent even that many anti's on their anymore anyway! So yeah!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm

TwiFo has changed so much in just half a year. The place was amazingly vibrant and busy and...fun, and that was just in January....maybe it'll pick up again closer to NM?!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:20 pm

Maybe, but who knows, i mean, i am hoping it, and the Team Jacob forums pick up again, but if not, i am pretty happy here and with my HIMFIDELS! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Yeah I'm happy with the HQ too, I mean in a way its better coz I can dedicate more of my time here. But its kinda sad for me to see TwiFo degenerate like this Sad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Yeah, i mean, i have more posts on the Him site then here still, i think i have 11, 000+ on the HIM forums, but i have been there since, as long as i can remember! LOL! It makes me wonder if this one will catch up! LOL! If we keep going the way we do around here, i think i will catch up! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm

you're already on 3000 posts and the sites only been up for about 3 months I think so yeah you should be there before the years up.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Oh yeah, i forgot this site hasnt been arounf for long! Feels like i have known you all for longer then that! LOL! So yeah, im sure i will catch up, especially since the HIM site is more professional, only not as professional as TwiFo!

OMJ! I am sooooo going to hurt my brother in a minute. He came here to have lunch with me, and he is going on and on about Taylor taking Roids....Which so didnt happen!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Yeah I know it feels like so much longer. I feels like we've been friends for ages but no its only been a few months. I guess coz we talk everyday all the time on here and FB and everything so...

HAHAHA your poor brother. He should start planning a life on the run now.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:48 pm

LOL! He regrets it because i smacked him in the nose and it is bleeding, and now he is buying my hotdog for me, and my chips! LOL! Im the one who hurt him, shouldnt i suck up to him! But he did start it, he has done nothing but talk about how this magazine said my boy was on roids!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Laughing MAN he got the raw end of that deal!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Hahaha yeah, sucked in to him, he shouldnt pick on Taylor like that, he is my brother, has known and lived with me all of my life, you think he would know better! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

thats true. I've known you 3 months and I know better lol. And you can't even reach me that easily!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Hahaha yeah, true, but they are my brothers, they seem to think it is their job to piss me off...LOL...But how funny is it, my brother goes, i cant believe my sister, who is not even 5ft, can kick my 5ft10 donkey-butt in a fight! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 pm

wow! go her!!!!! I'm a tiny 5'4 and I couldn't take ANYONE in a fight lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Hahaha yeah, my brothers are scared of me! LOL! I have made them run and hide a few times! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Good! Thats the way it should be. The men running scared of us women!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:50 am