Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+10
TheRealBella
trizn
Jasper'sMineForever
AmyHale
carlisles_mistress
Vampiria
magic
Pretty_Twisted
poisoned_rose
LiONLAMBxox
14 posters

Completely Random

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Completely Random - Page 20 Empty Re: Completely Random

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:33 am

Hahaha i think i see something in the pic Mary, but it looked to me like someone from Star Wars or something....maybe i am seeing things....hahaha!

Ok so i am still sick, but have been getting a bit more sleep between work and stuff....been watching non stop Harry Potter the last two days, i dont know why, i havent watched it in soooooo long! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Lol! It does look like Star Wars.

And I'm glad you're getting more sleep, Ten.

Which brother is this, SIster?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:40 pm

OMJ! Dudes, a friend of mine, who i havent seen in a while came over right, and in the midst of catching up he reminded me of a deal i made with him and a few others (who all had forgotten)...Basically, when Harry Potter and the goblet of fire came out, i did some math in my head, about when then 6th film would come out, and well...hahaha...i was ded certain it would have been out before i was 21.....so i made deal that if the movie came out after i was 21 i would dye my hair, patinum blond....and well, it came out after i was 21.....so come next time i am paid, i am dying my black hair, to platinum blond.....hahahaha.....now i really wish it wasnt pushed back soooooo far.....the worst bit is, i need to keep it blond until all the movies have come out....and they are making 2 out of the 7th....oh how mean! LOL!....damn obsessions can come back and bite you in the butt....LMAO!!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Just get some black dye to go with it. Walk around blond for a few days, then dye it back?
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Use a wig!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Hahahaha i cant dye it back, someone is going to come and check on me every week until the time comes when i can go back to black...and Troy thinks it is hilarous, so he wont let me dye it back either.....and Amy, a wig would be go, except Gino and Con are the one's who are peroxiding my hair, they already went out last night and brought all the treatments (which are real expensive) that i will need to keep my hair soft and nice after the peroxide abuse....LOL!

Hahaha now that is one obsession biting me in the arse, so i am going to make sure i dont make any stupid deals in regards to the Twilight movies, i mean, they would only make me do something Jacob-y, but i dont really think i would mind having my hair Jacob's colour.....but still, they will probably make me hit the gym or something...LOL! So i am making no deals when it comes to Twilight.....i am dying here because of my Harry obsession....damn, if only i had of liked Harry Potter, then my hair could have been black, or hell, i would have worn green contacts until the movies are all done.....but nope, i just had to be in love with Malfoy....urgh! DAMN IT!!! NOT FAIR!....

Oh and did i mention i have to get the dark mark done on my arm as well.....hahahaha....not for real, but a henna tat....LMAO!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 pm

That's not fair! Use a wig if you can.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:57 pm

hahahahhahahahhaha Oh geez, why do you even make those bets or whatever they are, karma is a bitch and it always comes back
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Hahaha i cant use a wig but i guess i will deal with it, i mean, i have no problems with the henna dark mark, really, that dont bother me, i can cover that up with my arm stockings and trench coats, but the hair thing might turn out ok, who knows, maybe i will like it....hahaha....i was born platinum blond, but it faded to a darker blond as i got older, and then i dyed it all the time! LOL!

Oh well, karma is a bitch, but i thought for sure the 6th movie would have been out before i was 21....It was meant to be, and then they kept pushing it back and back! URGH!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 am

Laughing Laughing Tennille, all i can say is sucked in. hahaha. but i dont think you will look bad with peroxide blonde hair, i think it will look good on you.
    ok, so i am kind of really drunk right now. Tennille is playing guitar hero with some friends, and my leg is a pain, so i cant stand and play, and cant play the drums either because of the kick peddle. so i came on here.
    ok something random: haha. me and Tennille were watching extra's on the harry potter and the goblet of fire dvd, and there is this one bit where Rob is talking, and he is saying something about the harness he was attatched to when he had to die, and how he was meant to stay silent, but when the harness pulled it made him make this weird grunting noise. hahaha. it just made for an interesting convo between me and Tennille about the noises Rob would make in bed. and we decided that was one of them. and then i got to throw a pillow at Tennille for making gagging noises at the thought of anyone sleeping with Rob in the first place. haha. fun stuff.
    oh and nother harry potter thing. it took me a while to get it, but we were discussing who had the coolest name, like which name we wouldnt mind having as our own. and Tennille said that Sirius Black was by far the coolest name in the series. well it took me like an hour to make the Jacob reference in that. hahaha....BLACK...haha.
    ok. yep. i am drunk, i am talking shit you probably dont care about, when i really came on here to see who won the newest superlative things that Tennille forgot to tell m about. hahaha
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Finally am back to the cityyy Very Happy jump cheers
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Oh dude, you were drunk! LMAO! How could you not get the Black connection. I swear it took you like an hour!

And all that talk about those grunting noises Rob makes with the harness was real disturbing. Lets never speak of that again. And never watch them extra's again! hahaha! Although, i do feel frustrated still, because i still cant get past the stupid dragon....hahahaha i hate that stupid game! LMAO!
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Post  Vampiria Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:13 am

my bf started uni...and i still have a whole month at home before i do...ughhh
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Cannibal_Corpse wrote:Laughing Laughing Tennille, all i can say is sucked in. hahaha. but i dont think you will look bad with peroxide blonde hair, i think it will look good on you.
    ok, so i am kind of really drunk right now. Tennille is playing guitar hero with some friends, and my leg is a pain, so i cant stand and play, and cant play the drums either because of the kick peddle. so i came on here.
    ok something random: haha. me and Tennille were watching extra's on the harry potter and the goblet of fire dvd, and there is this one bit where Rob is talking, and he is saying something about the harness he was attatched to when he had to die, and how he was meant to stay silent, but when the harness pulled it made him make this weird grunting noise. hahaha. it just made for an interesting convo between me and Tennille about the noises Rob would make in bed. and we decided that was one of them. and then i got to throw a pillow at Tennille for making gagging noises at the thought of anyone sleeping with Rob in the first place. haha. fun stuff.
    oh and nother harry potter thing. it took me a while to get it, but we were discussing who had the coolest name, like which name we wouldnt mind having as our own. and Tennille said that Sirius Black was by far the coolest name in the series. well it took me like an hour to make the Jacob reference in that. hahaha....BLACK...haha.
    ok. yep. i am drunk, i am talking shit you probably dont care about, when i really came on here to see who won the newest superlative things that Tennille forgot to tell m about. hahaha

LOL. I agree with you about the Rob sound-effects in bed. die die die

And not only does Sirius have Black as last name, he also transforms into a DOG!!! That's why Ten likes him. Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:57 pm

awww but i love sirius!

and sidenote, if my neighbors don't turn their Fornication Under Consent of the King music down i can NOT be held responsible for my actions!
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Is it the same neighbor? Ya know, the sex-crazed ones? LOL. Maybe they're doing it again, that's why they turned up the music. Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:40 pm

haha they aren't my neighbors this year, thank GOD. sooo yeah, unless i have some more sexaholics... which would SUCH.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:38 pm

You have sex-adicts as neighbors? Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 pm

i did last year!!!! it was TERRIBLE. at random times i'd hear squeak squeak moan moan harder harder groan groan. it was TERRIBLE!

they inspired this smiley. :sx
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 pm

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!! I think I said it before, but I used to have neighbors like that too!!!! It was so embarassing!!! 'cause they were so nice and just married. Suddenly we started to hear "noises" and we just went out to mall or something Laughing Laughing Tey were always so ashamed of themselves. They were human Rosalie and Emmett Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 pm

awww! hahaha it sucks doesn't it!? i would knock on the wall if it got TOO bad.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 pm

The walls were so thin in that apartment. When it wa that bad we went outside, just in case walls falls, you know. It wasso funny the fact that they wre always so embarassed
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Post  Vampiria Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:48 am

Yesterday night was really hectic !!!
    i just woke up and have a massive headache !!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 am

OK, i am soooooooo drunk, would you believe i lost an entire day! It is Monday now, or Tuesday, i dont know the day time thing...It was a public holiday, now, i go for the Sydney Roosters, i have done since i was a baby, but it was Melbourne Storm and Parramatta Eels in the NRL Grand Final...and we went, any way, we drank.....alot, and i was going for Meblourne Storm because i think this one player, Billy Slater is hot...and yeah, Melb won, but we were drinking alot....like too much....hahaha....and me, Troy, Lucian, Kelly and Manda all ended up shitfaced drunk although none of us really go fo any of the teams....so Manda's cockhead of a BF Paul hit her in the eye right after the winning teams award ceremony....

And anyway, i lost it, so after she went down i punched him in the face, if Lucian hadnt of pulled me off of him it would have been more then his jaw and 2 ribds that got broken, trust me....NOBODY HURTS MY FRIENDS, I DONT CARE WHO U ARE, OR HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE, NOBODY HURTS MY MATES....and yeah, Paul letft and we all went back to my and Troys and Melbourne partied up....hahaha...eben though i was the only one going for Melb...

And yeah, because of being drunk on the GF final day, which was the Sunday, we forgot today, tge public holiday was Monday! So we went Pub Crawling...we are so druk now we dnt even know what time it is! hahah! i have had over 4 bottles in two days.....

and now, my Lucian, Kell and Troy have decided it was tijme fot me to write to all my crushes...byeee....!

I do wonder wo will bother reading my drunke escapades...!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 am

Dude, Tenny, dude...just wow. Ok...wow. I stand by what I said on FB, you are a funny drunk dude. I mean seriously? Jaw and 2 ribs broken on some dude? ...wow. So ummm I'm looking forward to hearing more of your drunk Adventures. That could be a comic book:

"The Drunk Adventures Of Tenny!"

Hmm, I feel some creativity coming on here... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:07 am