Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
Valkyrja
LiONLAMBxox
magic
7 posters

When do you have New Moon premier in your country?

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

When do you have New Moon premier in your country? Empty When do you have New Moon premier in your country?

Post  magic Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm

We have it in 27th November which means I have to wait 7 days Surprised I wanna know who will watch it before I do. Post your country's premiere date Smile
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

When do you have New Moon premier in your country? Empty Re: When do you have New Moon premier in your country?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 pm

haha the US is on November 20.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

When do you have New Moon premier in your country? Empty Re: When do you have New Moon premier in your country?

Post  Valkyrja Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm

In Portugal is November 26th. but I'm only going to the theaters to watch it around January. Late December early January. Call me stupid, but I want the theaters to be empty or so, I don't like watching movies with so many people. They are noisy and start laughing and screaming about things that aren't funny at all. And I'm pretty sure they will start screaming when Rob appears (Things like 'Rob I love you' or 'Rob marry me'), they will cry when he leaves, they will scream again when Taylor appears naked and when Rob appears naked. Well, not naked but without a shirt. And I'll be mad because of that for sure. Sooooo, to avoid that, I'm not going on November 26th.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm

I think I would scream with them Laughing Laughing Laughing

I couldn't wait that long. I mean, everyone around you will be talking about the movie. I am sure for 99% I will go to watch there the first time they will show it off, even if it will be a midnight. I don't care. I just wanna see it asap lol
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm

magic wrote:I think I would scream with them Laughing Laughing Laughing

I couldn't wait that long. I mean, everyone around you will be talking about the movie. I am sure for 99% I will go to watch there the first time they will show it off, even if it will be a midnight. I don't care. I just wanna see it asap lol
    That's why I'm not going the in the first month. I'll start screaming at them, and I'll get into a fight and probably go to jail. Not a good thing yet.

I have to be strong though. I know everyone will be talking about the movie, but I don't care. I won't log in or something or I will log in but I won't read posts. I'll just have to endure.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:38 pm

ill be screaming along with them. no questions asked. well... maybe not for taylor... and definately not in volterra. ill be cryign then!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 pm

November 20th! Mary, you should come to Missouri so we could still see it together! That'd be so cool! I can't leave the state without my parents' permission, and my mom wouldn't give it. Sad Raining on our parade, huh?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:33 pm

hahaha that week is my thanksgiving break. thats extremely tempting.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Ooh! Now it's even more tempting. I would love that! We could stay up all night and watch my three disc, then stare at posters, then go to the mall to watch NM while using my super genius tactics of getting the best seats. Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm

hahaha but ill be 20 then... it might seem slightly creepy to anyone but us, who understand lol!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Lol. It'll be amazing! We would like totally clear out any Twilight stuff in the mall, LOL! Can you imagine us there together?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:43 pm

hahahahaha if i did what would you say to your parents? lmao! umm this is the twenty year old that i met online... um yeah. ew that sounds like we're dating. lmao!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Lol. I could sneak you into my room... They wouldn't even notice probably. They'd just be like, "Why isn't Sophie fighting for the computer?" LOL! They don't pay any attention to me whatsoever.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 pm

i know the "Avant-Premiere" date, it's on the 24th of November and i got TICKETS muahahaha Very Happy Very Happy jump
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:25 pm

Its the 20th here too but I tried to book tickets and it says I cant until the 27th what the hale??!! NOOOOOO!! Mad
    Magic23143
    Magic23143
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : Horses, Drag racing
    Registration date : 2009-08-29

Post  Magic23143 Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:49 am

11/20/2009 and i cannot wait!!! jump

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:32 am