Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

We can finally clone Rob!!!!! Just follow Peter on Twitter *interview*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

We can finally clone Rob!!!!! Just follow Peter on Twitter *interview* Empty We can finally clone Rob!!!!! Just follow Peter on Twitter *interview*

Post  magic Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:16 pm

It's funny him bringing on Rob cloning Drool Drool Drool Laughing

'Twilight' Star Peter Facinelli Sweetens Twitter Bet With Some RPattz Sweat
    'You might be able to clone Rob Pattinson if you own the back of my chair,' he says of the prize he's offering if he reaches 500,000 followers.

Peter Facinelli is part of the hottest franchise in Hollywood. He's married to the beautiful Jennie Garth. He gets to walk the red carpet at events like the MTV Movie Awards.

So why does he want to watch a grown man dance in a bikini — and how can you help?

If you have a Twitter account — or were thinking about getting one — the affable actor is asking you to follow him (@peterfacinelli). With mere hours remaining in a wager that has swept across the Twitterverse, the "Twilight" actor spoke to MTV News about his unorthodox bet, whether we'll ever see him in a bikini and how one lucky fan can someday clone their very own Robert Pattinson.

MTV: How's it going, Peter?

Peter Facinelli: It's going good — but I need more Twitter followers!

MTV: Yeah, as of Wednesday morning [June 17], you're at 205,000. You're not even halfway there!

Facinelli: I know, man. I think Twitter's broken.

MTV: Explain the contest for us.

Facinelli: Rob DeFranco [@211me] is a friend of mine. He was at my house and saw the backing of my chair from "Twilight" — that piece of fabric that says my name and says "Twilight" on it. He asked if he could have it, and Rob is a betting man, so when I said no, he said, "Well, I'll bet you for it."

MTV: And how did Twitter get involved?

Facinelli: I had just joined Twitter, so he bet me that I couldn't get 500,000 followers in a week. I let the fans decide what Rob DeFranco has to do if he loses — and the sick and twisted minds of my Twitter followers decided that he'd have to dance down Hollywood Boulevard in a bikini singing [Beyoncé's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)"] with a sign that says "Twitter me." So I think I got the better end of that deal.

MTV: And if that happens, you're going to give away the chair back to a fan?

Facinelli: Yeah. The fans have been having fun with the contest, and I decided last night that if I'm going to lose this chair backing anyway, I'd rather have a fan get it than my friend Rob. So I threw in some incentive last night — if we hit 500,000 by Friday, then I'll give away the backing of my chair to one of my followers.

MTV: How will you decide who gets it?

Facinelli: I like riddles. I think I might do some kind of riddle, and the first person that posts the correct answer will win the chair backing. That sounds more fun than a raffle, right?

MTV: Yeah, and the Twilighters all want the back of your chair really badly.

Facinelli: Especially since Rob Pattinson sat on my chair. It has some RPattz sweat on it.

MTV: Oh God. The winner could hire some CSI guys to remove the hairs and DNA.

Facinelli: Definitely. One day, in the future, you might be able to clone Rob Pattinson if you own the back of my chair. That's all I'm saying.

MTV: What would Dr. Carlisle Cullen have to say about such a contest?

Facinelli: Carlisle likes a good game. I think he'd be excited. I think Carlisle would totally follow me. And he's got a good sense of humor — so he'd want to watch Rob DeFranco dance down Hollywood Boulevard in a bikini.

MTV: The Twilighters want to know what it would take to get you into a bikini.

Facinelli: Wow, I don't know. A man-kini or a bikini?

MTV: What's a man-kini?

Facinelli: A man-kini is those European thongs that men wear. It's like a Borat thing.

MTV: Whatever you feel comfortable wearing, Peter. You tell me.

Facinelli: You might spot me on some beach one day in a man-kini. Keep your eyes peeled.

MTV: Are the Cullens technologically advanced? Are there "Twilight" moments we don't see in the books with them Tweeting each other?

Facinelli: Oh, for sure. Look at the cars that they drive. They're pretty up-to-date in the world. They have so much time on their hands — I think Carlisle would totally have a Twitter page.

MTV: If people are reading this on Friday, can they still make a difference?

Facinelli: Absolutely. The bet ends at 12:01 a.m. Saturday, and Friday is "Follow Fridays," so I'm hoping to get some hits there. If Rob loses, we all get to see him do the bikini dance — I'm definitely going to put that on YouTube. That would be too classic — and all 500,000 of my followers get to watch that.

MTV: You played Mike Dexter in "Can't Hardly Wait." Is it safe to assume that, if you don't win this contest, you'll kick the asses of everyone in this room?

Facinelli: Definitely.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1614203/story.jhtml

So Cullenates, get to work and make sure you Twitter Peter cheers http://twitter.com/peterfacinelli We have to win that chair back with Rob's DNA jump Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

We can finally clone Rob!!!!! Just follow Peter on Twitter *interview* Empty Re: We can finally clone Rob!!!!! Just follow Peter on Twitter *interview*

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 pm

OMJ! Peter has been on here stalking us like a creeper! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

We can finally clone Rob!!!!! Just follow Peter on Twitter *interview* Empty Re: We can finally clone Rob!!!!! Just follow Peter on Twitter *interview*

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:20 pm

hahaha tenten that the first thing i thought when i read that! peter's a creeper! wooo!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:11 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:OMJ! Peter has been on here stalking us like a creeper! LMAO!
    Oh, I didn't think about that lol. Now I am scared lol

umm, hello, Peter! What a Face hehe
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:04 am

ok that is just a little bit creepy. lolz. so funny he would mention that on twitter when you all have been talking about cloning people for ages. lolz. how funny if he had stumbled across the forums. lolz. kinda embaressing as well. lolz.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 am

at least we are not talking about his body parts that much Whistle Laughing well if it was Rob then I think I would be so embarrassed, i never would look into his eyes again if he would read all of that, at least not in real life Surprised haha
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:19 am

lolz. what if Peter told Rob? lolz. that would be so funny. lolz.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 am

Cannibal_Corpse wrote:lolz. what if Peter told Rob? lolz. that would be so funny. lolz.
    I kind of can't imagine Peter explaining to Rob pretzel and aldente business Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 am

it would be hella funny if he did. lolz.
    i can just imagine Peter being like. Rob. There are some crazy fangirls on these small forums and they want to clone you and blah blah. without going into too much detail though. lolz.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:26 pm

hahaha its confession time. which one of you are peter? lmao!

omg that would be HILARIOUS if he tried to explain the pretzel and stuff to rob! lmao!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:27 pm

hahaha its confession time. which one of you are peter? lmao!
    well not me otherway I wouldn't feel ok with ravishing Rob in all sexual ways lol

omg that would be HILARIOUS if he tried to explain the pretzel and stuff to rob! lmao!
    There is not even emotion to show Rob's reaction Laughing Peter would have a hard time to figure it out how to explain it Laughing I would kiss the girl to see that conversation Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:36 pm

dude!! i would too! so we go and kiss for them and then peter tells rob. lmao. sounds like a freaking plan!

seriously peter! lmao fess up! we know you're here!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Hahaha yeah, who is Peter, which one of you.

Well it isnt me, because i doubt that Peter would be talking about sexually ravishing a 17 year old, especially one he knows and works with, that would make for interesting conversation. LOL!

Well someone better fess up soon. I say one of the people who dont come on here often! LOL! Someone on Swiss perhaps who dont talk about sexually ravishing the stars in anyway! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 pm

maybe Peter is secretly in love with Rob What a Face

Ok, that's sooo wrong Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Hahaha well in that case it could be anyone of you...LOL!

Ok, seriously, which one of you is Peter, posing as a chick to cover your Robsession?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 pm

haahaha so peter is one of the swiss people who have like under 500 posts... hmmmm.

just admit it!

and dude its totally not me! i think peter's freaking hot though! so if you're reading this... well... you can be MY doctor any day... thats all im saying! rofl. omg.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 pm

hahahaha do you know how much i would crack up if i logged on to Twitter later and Peter had something about a secret identity...Oh man, that would be hilarious, i would so laugh at that. Then freak out that everything i have said could have gotten back to Taylor...LOL...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:10 pm

OMG! i would probably die laughing! and then be like SHIT rob knows that a group of girls wanna be his ninja body guards and that we want justice and his pretzel and all that stuff! GAH! but it would probably be SOOO funny. im just waiting for the day one the the twilight people use fawesome or some other cullenese.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 pm

LOL! Me too!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:05 am

Hahaha how funny would that be, like Peter writes his twitter update and it says something like Peter just seen the new Transformers movie and it was fawesome...LMAO!

hahaha that would be funny!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

hahahahaa i would probably come on here and be all OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! lmao.

it has to be someone who we arent friends with on facebook... hmmm... maybe one of the new people?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:08 am

Woohooooo, we did it!!!! cheers The guy's gonna dance in bikini in 30th June Laughing

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:50 pm

hahaha wooooooooo!!! love him!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:19 pm