Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Pretty_Twisted
magic
6 posters

Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World Empty Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Robert Pattinson devestated the competetion in the now closed Vanity Fair poll for “The Most Handsome Man in the World” with 51% of the vote. His closest competition was Nacho Figueras, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, lagging far behind at 13%, 12% and 7% respectively.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/robert-pattinson-wins-vanity-fair-most-handsome-in-world/

I HAD to post it cause look at those numbers!!!!! That's so funny Laughing

Rob 51%
    Nacho Figueras 13%
    Brad Pitt 12%
    Johnny Depp7%

What are they, kidding me? Laughing Laughing Laughing who are those 3 other guys anyway? :tease: Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World Empty Re: Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Ok, who is nacho whatever whoever, never heard of that person in my life....and Brad Pitt is just ewww, even Rob is better then him and i can admitt it...But Taylor totally would have won if he could. LOL. I know it in my heart! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World Empty Re: Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Ok, who is nacho whatever whoever, never heard of that person in my life....and Brad Pitt is just ewww, even Rob is better then him and i can admitt it...But Taylor totally would have won if he could. LOL. I know it in my heart! LOL!
    that's the thing that he couldn't What a Face

I've never heard about the guys as well

Here is him:

Robert Pattinson Wins Vanity Fair Most Handsome in the World Nacho-figueras
    EdwardRoxMySox
    EdwardRoxMySox
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post  EdwardRoxMySox Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:11 am

woooo. go Rob. he is soooo hot. so this is totally understandable that he won. lolz. He really is the most beautiful person in the world. Tennille you can live in a world where Taylor is number one. but we know the truth now. lolz.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 am

Poll results show that Pattinson received 137,946 votes (51% of the total vote), with the closest runner up being Nacho Figueras (with 39,874 or 15% of the votes), and with Brad Pitt in third place (with 32,396 votes at 12% of the total).

Though voters could only vote once from their computers, still over a hundred and thirty-seven thousand voters found a way to put Pattinson at the top.

Rumor has it that Pattinson will appear on the cover of Vanity Fair coming off of this win, and fans could not be more pleased. "That issue will sell out in five minutes," said one fan in response to the rumors.

Fellow contenders that were beaten by Pattinson in this poll included Johnny Depp, Javier Bardem, George Clooney, David Beckham, Tom Brady, Hugh Jackman, Taylor Kitsch, Clive Owen, and Denzel Washington.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2009m6d15-137946-votes-make-Robert-Pattinson-Vanity-Fairs-Most-Handsome-Man-in-the-World

FUUL LIST http://www.vanityfair.com/online/style/2009/06/who-is-the-most-handsome-man-in-the-world.html
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:24 am

Aaaahhh!!! My Edward Cullen and Louis dePointe du Lac are on the list!!! And Capt. Jack Sparrow! OME! The only guy I don't know is the Nacho guy... LOL. But the other three: Rob, Brad and Johnny are deserving. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Tinkerbell Tinkerbell
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

haha well that was a sure-fire winner! I mean come on, Rob fans are insane! Not that he isn't frucking gorgeous but he could be up for best, oh I dunno, monkey impression and somehow he'd STILL win!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:18 am

haha I don't wanna imagine Rob as monkey Laughing
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Freaking go Rob. That is fawesome. But Ally is right, lolz, Rob could win an award for something he didnt even do. I wouldnt be surprised if he won best female as well, lolz, because the entire world has gone Rob crazy, with the exception of Tennille, but she is weird. lolz. But hey, who can blame everyone for being so Rob insane at the moment.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Cannibal_Corpse wrote:. I wouldnt be surprised if he won best female as well, lolz,
    Now I would like to see that Laughing
    EdwardRoxMySox
    EdwardRoxMySox
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post  EdwardRoxMySox Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 am

it wouldnt surprise me if that happened either. i mean. the entire world is robsessed at the moment. but who can blame them. ten. i think you are on of the only people i know who isnt in love with rob at the moment. lolz.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:50 pm