Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+6
ediedo
TheRealBella
LiONLAMBxox
twiheart
trizn
magic
10 posters

I wanna see some Kristen's movie

AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

I wanna see some Kristen's movie - Page 2 Empty Re: I wanna see some Kristen's movie

Post  AmyHale Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:07 am

Waaaaa this is what Twilight series do to people xD
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

I wanna see some Kristen's movie - Page 2 Empty Re: I wanna see some Kristen's movie

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Lol. you should have seen me when I just finished Twilight and I couldn't get a copy of New Moon. I was seriously on my knees, BEGGING my mom to take me to a bookstore, lol. Luckily she did, and then I had to do the same for Eclipse. But New Moon took me like a week to finish, which is a long time for me. I despise Jacob, so I just found it incredibly boring.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Me tooo!!!!!!!!

Well It took me like 1 month to read it!!!!! 1 week is nothing!!! I just hate that book, I've read it just once xD Sometimes I just read since the part they go to look for bella xD
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Yeah. I've read it twice. That's it. I couldn't stand it after that. i'm gonna be the loud person crying in the theater. Right now, the plan is for me to go with my best friend. She promised to bring me like three boxes of tissues, lol. I'm going to cry so hard during that movie. During the book, I was mostly just ticked off. I was so mad that Edward left. But then once i finished it, I was dying to read Eclipse, and then Breaking Dawn. Eclipse was amazing, and I finished it really fast. I took a while longer with BD because I hated Jacob's book.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:29 pm

I knooooooow!!!!!!! Jacob's book was sooooo long!!!! and tedious!!!

I felt so boring of being in Jacob's head, Not good at all xD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 pm

some of jacob's book was funny. but i would have rather it been from someone else. maybe carlisle or alice or something.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:53 pm

True, Sister, parts were funny, but I just didn't want a secondary character to be right there the whole time. It should have been from Edward's. Or at least Alice's or Carlisle's or somebody who people don't hate.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:02 pm

I was so desperate for an Edward point of view!!!!!!! When I saw Jacob's Book I was like: affraid NO WAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Some parts were funny but I just didnt like it ¬¬* Jacob's head is grrrr
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Being inside Jacob's head is like being inside a future pedophile's head...

Sorry, Tenny!

But, yeah, I was totally wishing it would be Edward. I heard there were three books, and I assumed it the middle one was Edward because he was the original and the main guy. But I almost burned my copy of BD when I saw it wasn't Edward. And WHY Jacob?! That's like the worst choice of all the characters she could have chosen.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm

I knoooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha!! My cousin should see this, she thinks Jacob book was the best thing ever. Of all ppl I know they say I'm crazy for thinking that his book was eww!

It took me sooo many time to read it, I was feeling like in new moon. Soo boring...

Soo sorry again Ten xD
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:09 pm

My favorite book in Breaking Dawn was the first Bella book. It was just the most interesting for me. I didn't like the second one very much because there was just so much Jacob bullshit.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Well I didnt particulary like the book in general. Sorry but I was expecting much more excitement and definately not that huge pregnancy stuff. I wanted like a huge and I mean HUGE fight between Vulturis and Cullens. Or some serious doubt in Bella's head about transforming (of course ending in transformation) something that made Jacob have more hopes. Some kind of fight between the pack and the cullens for the transformation!!!! It was waaay to flexible: "the pact said NO human".

The whole book was around Bella and the pregnancy. Everyone was focused on that. There wasnt as much action as I wanted. Or I was in Emmett-mood while I was reading xD
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:51 am

Well, it always seems like Stephenie Meyer builds up to these HUGE climaxes and then nothing happens. Like with Edward and the Volturi in New Moon, and then again with the Volturi in Breaking Dawn. I agree that Breaking Dawn wasn't very good. It's better than New Moon only because there's more Edward, but originally SM was only signed on to write three books. I kinda think that BD was a big mistake because she just didn't stick to the original characters enough. She had to bring in tons of extra Jake crap and then it was so focused on new characters and new branches of the story line. Why didn't she just stick to Bella becoming a vampire and the werewolves being upset about the pact? I dunno. I just don't think she was thinking correctly while she was writing it.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Exactly!!!

Actually when the pregnancy stuff came out I thought something like "this is getting ridiculous!!!! I know you'll hate me, but I just think it wasnt right!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeah, and I think she probably made a mistake with New Moon also. That was my least favorite book. I almost stopped reading the series because Edward left. I texted my best friend and she told me Edward came back, so I kept reading. But putting so much Jake in there was a huge mistake. I think the books could have gone even further if she would have left him out. Sorry.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Yep, yep. Completely agree.

I liked Jacob/Bella/Edward triangle, but It would have been better with Edward there... more action maybe xDD Well but, we have Twilight and Eclipse at least Very Happy
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

True. I loved Twilight and Eclipse. But New Moon and Breaking Dawn fell way short. I was really disappointed with Stephenie.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 pm

OMG! sister! i LOVED new moon! lmao you only just dont like it cause edward isnt there! but it was crucial. bella had to see that she couldnt live without edward. im GLAD that it turned out that way in breaking dawn also! it was a bit anti-climatic, yes, but how would you have reacted if edward died? or carlisle or jasper? or esme or alice? it would have been awful! no complaints from me! harry potter had enough angst to last me a lifetime thank you!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 pm

hahahhaha!!! Maybe some vulturis down and some Cullen's friends. And maybe one of them badly hurt but at the end would be good
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 pm

No, but I think that SM could have still written New Moon and had the same climax without having Edward leave and have it be basically all about Jake.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 pm

i hate to disagree with you sister, but that really couldnt have worked! because if edward HAD been there then bella wouldnt have learned the lessons that she needed to. she needed to feel the pain of believing that she would never have edward again. she needed to know that she could not live a happy life without edward, or she might have gone the other way. picked the smelly one. and can you IMAGINE how pissed off we would be if bella had been choosing jake over edward with edward THERE. nu uhh! i would have flipped out.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 pm

But you're not a writer. Bella could have learned just the same things in different ways. I dunno. Maybe I'm just over critical because I hated the book, I hate Jake even more, and I'm a writer...?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 pm

but how? how do you learn how it feels to live without someone if youve never experienced it? if there was any other way to get the same feelings acrossed i would be on your side sister! i hated that edward left. but i think you might be an eensy bit right. maybe just a TINY bit critical because you hate jake? i dont like jake, but i can appriciate that his character was needed.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 pm

No, but I don't even think Bella really learned if she can't decide if she loves Jake or Edward. I think she basically just screwed Edward over. Like Edward getting hurt or something somehow? I dunno. Or a misunderstanding where she thought he was leaving. She's delusional, remember?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 pm

haha i guess. but i think this way works well... i mean it pissed people off, but it kept them reading. edward leaving for bella's own good really fits his personality anyways. idk. she could have made it work another way i suppose....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:07 am