Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info Empty Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info

Post  magic Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info

Despite reports that Eclipse will begin filming in August, no exact date is set in stone yet. The filming schedule is “still being drafted” according to Lainey Gossip. Also according to Lainey, the following characters have been added to the casting process–

* Maria-”Maria found Jasper during the Southern vampire wars. At this point, Jasper was a major in the Confederate Army, and Maria was looking for humans that she could turn to vampires to create a newborn army, using the idea pioneered by Benito. After turning Jasper, she found that he was extremely useful to her, because he was able to control the emotions of the vampires around him, and make them work together. In Eclipse, Maria is described as a tiny brunette with a soft and musical voice that has a tendency to be sharp. She was able to control her thirst, though she still preyed humans’ blood. ” [1]
    * Bree-”Bree was created by Victoria as part of her newborn vampire army to avenge James’ death. She never saw Victoria, as her “assistant”, Riley, was the one who told the newborns what to do. Bree was described as beautiful and slender with short dark hair to her chin and glowing blood red eyes. She was also very young, around the age of 15 and the height was around 5′1″ and 5′3″. When she screams Bree has a high, shrill voice. [2]
    * Royce King–”Royce King II was a human who lived during the time of the Great Depression. He was engaged to Rosalie Hale for a short period of time before being killed by her. He is perceived as being quite out-spoken but is liked by Rosalie because of her vanity.” [3]

Note that the descriptions I’ve used are from the TwiWiki, and are not the official summaries from the casting process.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/eclipse-filming-schedule-not-finalized-more-casting-info/
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info Empty Re: Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:38 pm

thank Edward they're not skipping Rose and Jasper's respective stories. I was sure they would coz they did that to Carlisle's story. Which was sort of the setting for the Volturi. And Edward's trying to kill himself in NM. But if they're casting Maria and Royce, then they must be including bits of both stories. Which makes me happy because Eclipse is my favourite!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info Empty Re: Eclipse Filming Schedule Not Finalized, More Casting Info

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 pm

mine tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wooooooooooooooooo!!! im soooo freaking excited!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 pm

hahaha I'm already excited about NM, and now Eclipse....I'm not sure if I can take any more excitement!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 pm

at least you didnt have to wait for any of the books. gah! now THAT was torture! this is just slight punishment right now. it will get worse around halloween. when you know its getting close!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:52 pm

yeah I didn't, that's true. though I am kinda waiting for MS, but I'm also kinda resigned to it also.
    Oh god come October I'm gonna be a mess!! Actually no. I'm gonna be a wreck in the week between American release and UK release. That week is gonna be torture!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:55 pm

im DYING on the inside for midnight sun. i just try not to think about it =X! i want to read it soooooooooooooooo bad.

and yeah! cousin thats gotta suck! you should just go find robs house and make friends with his family and maybe theyll bring you here for the premier or something lol!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:57 pm

yeah I try not to think about it too much most of the time. But I got caught in convo with my mate yesterday at the theme park and she asked if SMeyer was writing any more Twi books so we started talking about MS, so now I can't get it off my mind! grrrr

Good plan!!! I just gotta convince his parents I'm not a crazy rabid long enough for them to let me in the door, and then I can faint to my heart's content lol.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm

hahahahaa just accidently on purpose give yourself a flat tire in front of their house lmao! and then theyll be too nice to refuse you! act like you have no idea who they are! then youre there! wooo!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 pm

ooooh, good plan cousin, GOOD plan!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 pm

woooooooo!!! THEN! when the pattinsons suggest a cross country trip to get to LA for the premier you have to play sabatage again and give them a flat tire in front of MY house and then ill make friends too! wooooo!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Of course, cousin!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:13 pm

woooooooooooooo!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

I tried fighting it but it didn't work. I need to sleep :'(
    I hate when my body does this. Just totally gives up on me!
    Actually its kinda my own fault. I haven't been resting or sleeping regularly. Or taking my iron - I'm anaemic. And I'm still taking painkillers for my wrist and stuff.
    But still!
    11pm!! And I'm sleepy?
    No fair!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:19 pm

awwww welll night cousin! its only 6 pm here! sucks to be you! lol.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:21 pm

yes it does. seriously. especially now you said MoreMoreMore got updated....:'(
    Night my lovie xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm