Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

All Aboard the 'Twilight' Cruise!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

All Aboard the 'Twilight' Cruise! Empty All Aboard the 'Twilight' Cruise!

Post  magic Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:05 pm

All Aboard the 'Twilight' Cruise!

Twilight-ers, time to saving some dinero!

It was recently announced that there will be an official Twilight Cruise, hosted by none other than Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz. The trip will begin in Washington and circle around Alaska and British Columbia in August 2010. Maybe that's enough time to convince more of the cast to come?

Included on the itinerary are autograph sessions, a charity auction, and a costume ball, in what they're calling the "ultimate convention at sea for Twilight fans."

A ship full of die-hard Twilight fans? Sounds like a fun time...or a little bit dangerous!

Visit the official website for more details.

http://www.celebuzz.com/all-aboard-twilight-cruise-s109611/

The official site with more info: http://www.twilightfanscruise.com/

wow, this sounds like something Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

All Aboard the 'Twilight' Cruise! Empty Re: All Aboard the 'Twilight' Cruise!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

OME I WANNA GO!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:57 pm

They also have MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/twilightcruises

and I think this gives more info about the cruise Smile

Twilight fans cruise draws ‘overwhelming’ response from mortals far and wide

Linda Wolf seems to know what draws people to the high seas. Her cruise-only travel agency, Cruises Cruises Cruises, has organized voyages for Trekkies, clowns and Beatles fans. But it’s a seven-night Alaska cruise now on sale — though it won’t sail til Aug. 8, 2010 — that may end up breaking a record.

“In the 20 years I’ve been in the business, I’ve never seen anything like this,” said the self-professed Twilight fan of the buzz generated by her Twilight Fans Cruise. Scheduled to arrive and depart from Seattle, the cruise will offer a costume ball, a Q&A session with “Twilight” actors, movie viewings and more. Film stars Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene are slated to be aboard, and, according to the Twilight Fans Cruise MySpace page, other special guests may also be invited.

The response from the Twi-kind? “Overwhelming,” said Bobbi Weinstein, Wolf’s sister, who works in their small, family-run office. Calls and e-mails about the cruise have been streaming in, and “we are working 12-hour shifts,” said Weinstein.

Wolf began promoting the themed cruise in February, but she said that an interview with Ryan Seacrest last week really helped galvanize word about the event to fans far and wide. Twilighters who have booked so far hail from all parts of the globe, including Africa, Australia, France, Germany, Puerto Rico and Mexico.

Cruises Cruises Cruises has booked about 350 beds for its sailing on Holland America’s Oosterdam. The cruise line has set aside 500 beds for the Twilighters, but more should be available if needed, Weinstein, said.

You don’t have to give up your mortality to join the fun, but you will be parting with a chunk of change. Cruise fares currently start at $1,049 per person, pre-tax and based on double occupancy, for an inside cabin. Plus, there’s a $150-per-person registration fee for Twilight passengers.

Alaskan ports of call will include Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan. Also made available by the agency, for an extra charge, is an optional three-night, pre-cruise package tour of Forks, Wash.

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/twilight-fans-cruise-4591/

I have to say they are making a great promotion for New Moon which is great cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:22 pm