Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+7
EdwardRoxMySox
twiheart
poisoned_rose
Valkyrja
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
Pretty_Twisted
magic
11 posters

Taylor Lautner news in pics

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Empty Re: Taylor Lautner news in pics

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:48 pm

Taylor was spotted with Selena Gomez Wink

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Taylor%20Lautner%20and%20Selena%20Gomez%20frozen%20yogurt%20date2

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Taylor%20Lautner%20and%20Selena%20Gomez%20frozen%20yogurt%20date3
    They bought frozen yogurt lol

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Taylor%20Lautner%20and%20Selena%20Gomez%20frozen%20yogurt%20date5

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Taylor%20Lautner%20and%20Selena%20Gomez%20frozen%20yogurt%20date6
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Men, I hate her.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Its actually like Jake, where SM says you can see him getting larger every day. Taylor's getting bigger!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 am

Hahaha he is totally getting bigger and bigger every dayday! But that is cool, he needs to gain muscles or more muscles then before for Eclipse...and dude, he wears that shirt all the time!! LOL! I love that shirt!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Taylor Lautner at NHL Hockey Stanley Cup Finals

New Moon wolfman Taylor Lautner was at the Stanley Cup Finals in Detroit last night, howlin’ it up and enjoying the game to see the Detroit Red Wings lose to the Pittsburgh Penguins for the championship.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/taylor-lautner-at-nhl-hockey-stanley-cup-finals/

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_main-taylorlautner-stanley-cup-06132009-06

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_main-taylorlautner-stanley-cup-06132009-08

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_enlarged-taylorlautner-stanley-cup-06132009-03

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_enlarged-taylorlautner-stanley-cup-06132009-09

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_enlarged-taylorlautner-stanley-cup-06132009-02

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_enlarged-taylorlautner-stanley-cup-06132009-07

First HHL hockey game on PS3 and now this. He really love hockey. Maybe he is ha;f Latvian What a Face Hockey is something like Latvian national sport lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:17 am

Hahaha Lazzy, i havent been on in like 2 days, and now when i have a minute to log on, i log onto these HOT HOT HOT Taylor pics...*squee* i am dying here man! I love him sooooooooo much. And i love that he loves hockey, that is fawesome. But look at the pics, he is so excited, and then look at his dad all bored next to him! LOL!
    EdwardRoxMySox
    EdwardRoxMySox
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post  EdwardRoxMySox Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:34 pm

haha reading this thread made me laugh, because the scary thing is Tennille, the things you write on here about dying and hyperventilating and whatnot are totally true, and it is soooo cute. oh, and ok, i seen those pics when he is leaving the gym or whateva it was and well i didnt need to have my attention borught directly to the penis shape in his pants lolz i didnt even notice, then you all were talking about it and i had to look. lolz. and just ewwwww, i wish i could see a little something like that in Robs pictures. lolz.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:54 am

Ugh! Gross! I hate guys like that. It makes me so mad just looking at those pictures, but I couldn't remember if I said something to piss Tenny off, so I had to check, lol. I love ticking you off, Tenny! It's fun! I might have to make the sagging boobs picture to get on the top of your hit list again, but with Rai on top, I get a warning to make the meanest and best Jake jokes yet to make you go REALLY werewolf and then I can enjoy the last moments of my life as you mutilate me. Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:26 am

OMJ! looking at them pics makes me happy. Kel is right, LOL, i totally react like how i write on here, only it is abit more out there and, i guess, noticeable in real life...LOL!

And Soph, i dont think you should make any pics, and not say anything about Jake, because you wont be enjoying the last few minutes of life before i mutilate you...The last few minutes of your life will suck. I am thinking tortuew for a few weeks is a good way to go. U could totally tie you up and MAKE u watch Taylor, Taylor, Taylor...Now for me that is heaven, for you, i guess not! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 am

Lol. Tenny, I will be making Jake jokes until the day I die. And he does have sagging boobs. I should send Taylor a bra! LMAO! Along with a letter that says I compared him to a vibrator.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:41 am

Hey, i dont think him vibrating is bad, it is good in the bedroom, he certainly knows how to get me going..LOL..But you will have to stop picking on the lovelyness of Jakey, or i will have to start on Edward and deal with the consequence of having everyone team up on me...and then i will toture you, which isnt torture in my opinion, but anyway, with Taylor, Taylor everywhere before i mutilate you and put your corspe on display in a museum to warn people not to pick on Jakey! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 am

Jakey reminds me of a trans-gender name...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:47 am

Jakey is a cute name, and it rhymes when you say half nakey Jakey, so it is a fawesome name...The name Jakey is cute, and a total turn on...*squee*....I keep looking and looking at the pics...Man, he is amazing, i know you dont like him, but i cant help but wonder how anyone couldnt like him....But that ok, like i keep telling people who rip on him....If yall dont like him then there is more Taylor for me! ahahaha!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:49 am

What's the fun in dating a werewolf? You don't get to rip off his clothes because they'll rip on his own when he vibrates too much and phases right there in the bed, therefore infecting it with fleas. And nakey Jakey sounds like something a mother would say. "Let's get nakey for your bath, Jakey." LMAO!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 am

See, he dont phase in bed, i mean, he does vibrate because the pleasure becomes too much for the both of us because he turns me on so much, but then i slow down, and we get to go for even longer, it is fawesome...So much better then trying to have sex with a rock, that would hurt to much and be wayyyy to cold...

And LOL - well a mother hasnt said that to him, but i have said - 'Its time to get nakey and hop into the spa with me Jakey'...LOL...Then i get nakey as well, and we have alot of sexual fun!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:55 am

I like the sexual fun part if it's with Rob or Edward. And making love with a rock is better than making love to a fuzzy thing. Ugh...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:03 am

Sweetie, Jake is not fury when we are having sex...he is all smooth, and warm, and more importantly, very, very sexy and fun! Gosh, i am gushing again. I am always gushing over Jake...Im sure you know the feeling, only you do it for Edward or Rob...LOL...

OMJ! I just had a pretty grosse thought, i imagined i phased and Jake phased and me and Jake did it in the wolf form, it was pretty funny, sweet and famazing at the same time...lol...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:07 am

I bet he does phase when you're having sex! Psh. I would! Hello! He's smelly.

And, thank you, that was really disturbing... I will never sleep again due to the nightmares of that image in my head. Wink

Anyway. I've gotta get off here and go concentrate on my novel. Love you, dear! Night or afternoon there, I believe... You're like fourteen hours ahead of me, I think... No clue. I'll have to look on my phone. But it's three AM here, so good night. Sweet dreams of Jake whenever you go to bed. Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:09 am

Haha, yeah, it is 6pm here now, almost dinner time anyway, so i guess i should get off aswell..

Have fun with your novel babes, and i will talk to you tomorrow if i can get online and im not too busy...

Night Night!

Sweet Edward filled dreams girl!
    x0x0x

Smile
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:36 pm

wow hehe

It's been awhile since we've seen Taylor Lautner dressed up, and I'm not complaining. Not that I'm complaining when he's undressed either. The New Moon actor hit the red carpet for the 2009 CFDA Fashion Awards in New York City this evening.

In its effort to recognize the outstanding contributions made to American fashion by individuals from all areas of the industry and related arts, the CFDA hosts the annual CFDA Fashion Awards. This year's ceremony is being hosted by Tracey Ullman.

Gallery Info: Taylor Lautner at the 2009 CFDA Fashion Awards

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/2009/06/15/taylor_lautner_-_2009_cfda_fashion_awards.php

Which means he and Ron is the the same city right now Razz

here's pics:

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_enlarged-taylorlautner-2009-cfda-fashion-awards-06152009-01

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_enlarged-taylorlautner-2009-cfda-fashion-awards-06152009-02

Taylor Lautner news in pics - Page 2 Gallery_enlarged-taylorlautner-2009-cfda-fashion-awards-06152009-03

I am sorry ten, but Rob looks waaaaaaaay too much sexies in suit What a Face
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 pm

OK! Wow, Laz, you are killing me, i am totally hyperventilating, i am having trouble learning to breath again...First i go onto the werewolf pic of the day thread and there is a hot hot hot Alex Meraz pic you posted for me to stare at and drool over, and now these...WOW...This day is GREAT already...He looks soooooooooooo HOT HOT HOT in a suit, i mean, WOW, he is so amazing, so beautiful, and the close up one where you can see his face big is just totally orgasmic! *squee*

Taylor looks good in a suit, in daggy gym clothes and with nothing on....WOW i love him so much!
    EdwardRoxMySox
    EdwardRoxMySox
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post  EdwardRoxMySox Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 am

i agree with Las (sorry if i got it wrong). Rob does look way better in a suit then Taylor. and that big close up pic you like so much, and were dying over is ewwwww. i dont really like seeing him that close. and Tennille, you can see imperfections on his face. lolz. but hey, i know you will be having alone time with that pic. lolz.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 am

This is video interview... for Ten lol

”be yourself, open up, be crazy!” I think Ten is all of that, especially crazy What a Face well we're all crazy here Laughing I just think we all are too crazy for them Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:16 am

Hahahaha i totally have a chance, i am definatly all of those things that Taylor mentioned...I am myself, i definatly open up (my admitting to pleasuring myself over Jacob proves that one once and for all) and i am totally crazy...I love how he said crazy and used his hands....oh and his laugh...adorable...and his smile...sweet as cherry pie...and his outfit looks hot...his accent....awwww....i am sitting here like, dying, i was squeeing like a fangirl when i seen it, i love it...OMJ! My Taylor is so adorable...i love how he says Jacob's name as well, it is sooooooooo sexy, and the way he says werewolves....OMJ it makes my heart skip a beat...Oh dude, i sound like such a rabid fangirl...But i loves ya Lazzy, this is the most fawesome thing to watch, see, hear, adore right before i hit the bed early cuz i have to be up early...YAY for Taylorness...Wow, i love him so much, he is my dream guy!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:07 pm

More Wink They are sooooooo big that I had to add them in spoilers Razz

Spoiler:

Sponsored content