Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Oh My Jacob....

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Oh My Jacob.... Empty Oh My Jacob....

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri May 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Jacob actually hasnt got much to do with this thread, i just love him and kind of wanted to write his name.

This thread is because i need to tell someone, and yall are my friends, and since no-one in my family cares i figure you guys will, or maybe you wont care, but at least you will listen.....

So i went to Cradle Of Filth tonight (well last night technically since it is past midnite) and it was FAWESOME! Like seriously, one of the GREATEST 2 hours of my life. They sang sooooooooo many of the older songs, including my favourite, Nymphetamine...They were amazing live, even better live then on the CD's. Which is a HUGE compliment, the only other band i have seen who is just as good, or even better, then their studio album is My Chemical Romance....and Cradle Of Filth is now added to that least because they were better live then on their CD's as well...

It has been 8 goddam years since they came here, i was 13 last time they were in Aus, so i couldnt go, not that it mattered, because i didnt know who they were 8 years ago...But still, i have been hanging....and it was soooooooooo worth the $90 a ticket, like they were FAMAZING!!

I was right up front as well, which you will see with the few pics i post, the pics didnt turn out properly, but they are still pretty sweet, and it was hard to take pics because i was so into the show, and the mosh pit was pretty insane. My ribs are already bruised and so is my cheek, i got cracked on the cheekbone by the guy that was next to me! But i dont care, it was FAMAZING!!

I just love that band, and i love them live. They were just, WOW....

Ok so i just had to share that, so here are a few pics....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Basically they are the few pics that turned out good...But i do have more, and a video of them performing, but i was getting so into it and jumping and screaming along that you cant see properly, and it kinda static-y as well.

And now my ears are ringing, but again, totally worth it, i looooove live concerts and gigs! Im so amped up i cant even sleep! wOOOOO Dani Filth looked soooooooo HOT!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Oh My Jacob.... Empty Re: Oh My Jacob....

Post  magic Fri May 29, 2009 2:28 pm

wow, it seems like you were very close! What a Face nice!

I am not fan of such music but as I already told my bf is. He has also at least of T-shirt of them lol I will show those pics to my bf when he gets home Very Happy He told he missed their concert.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Fri May 29, 2009 3:41 pm

wow you were really close my dear!! Looks like a small intimate venue, I LOVE those!!
    Dani Filth does indeed look hot, and Nymphetamine is my favourite CoF song too. Actually I don't REALLY like CoF, but I LOVE Nymphetamine. The orchestral arrangement is amazingly epic.
    And MCR are SOOOO much better than they are on the CD. I saw them in a tiny venue on Gerard's birthday!!! I couldn't get tickets to the evening show, so had to go to a matinee show at like 2pm. But they went all out, there was even a funeral procession like the Helena video outside the gig as we waited to get in.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri May 29, 2009 9:43 pm

OMJ! Ally - that show on Gerard's Bday where they had the Helena thing down the street is mentioned and shown a little bit on the Life On The Murder Scene DVD (love that DVD)...That looked like a fawesome show...I have seen My Chemical Romance 3 times now, once when they were out here for the very first time with Greenday then again when they did the Black Parade show, which was fawesome, the entire Black Parade with the outfits and set up and then the last time i seen them was in December 07...Cant wait till they get here again... =D

Ok and yeah, CoF was at a small venue, it was the Enmore in Newtown (3 minutes from my house) it holds like 9000 people. Which is small compared to the Entertainment or Acer Arena which is where most bands go.....It was seriously fawesome! I got to touch Dani Filth, he put his hand out and he held my hand and used his other hand to high five people around me, and i was like OMJ he is hold MY hand! Probably because i was so happy and excited and just ecstatic to finally be seeing them that i was crying! Like i was at My Chemical Romance! LOL!

And LAz - just tell your BF it was soooooo fawesome, they are FAMAZING live!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 31, 2009 7:27 pm

I love it when you get to touch the artist!!!
    That MCR gig was famazing, I didn't know it made it onto the DVD. But I got to grab hold of Gerard's calf and ankle when he came into the crowd!!!!! One of the highlights of my gigging career so far. The mosh was insane though, I came out with a sprained ankle, bruised cheek and swollen knee.
    I've only seen MCR twice now. Once on his birthday, and once when they opened for Muse at Wembley last summer. They were great both times. Really great.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 31, 2009 8:42 pm

at CoF i ended up with Broken rib, bruised ribs, broken thumb and chipped cheekbone...

^ sorry hit the wrong button before because i have idiot child next to me messing around and this post got deleted! And it was a good one as well, but that is just the bit i felt like writing so that what Ally said made sense

Last edited by Pretty_Twisted on Sun May 31, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Wow 4ft 11?? Man and I thought I was titchy and vulnerable at 5ft4! I get badly beaten up in the mosh usually, but never broken ribs! Ouch, girl....
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 31, 2009 8:49 pm

This is the worst i have had, even worse then when i went to Marilyn Manson...So i totally relate to what you mean about insane moshing! LOL! Troy always stand behind me now, not next to me like when we went to HIM and My Chemical Romance, because even at HIM and My Chem because i am like a midget i still got a few brusises, nothing serious, and HIM and My Chem have like no mosh pit at all compared to other things we went to (where Troy stood behind me) like CoF, Children Of Bodom, Pig Destroyer, Manson and KoRn! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 31, 2009 8:56 pm

I don't really like metal a lot so I don't get into the really bad moshpits luckily, but the smaller the venue, usually the worse the most. Even for the slightly less heavy rock bands.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh i know what you mean, now take that small venue experience and imagine it as Cradle Of Filth....I swear they should have went to the Entertainment Center where it holds 15,000 people....But they were at the Enmore, which i thought was quite large and held 9000 people or so....But it only holds about 4-5000 people...So this was a small venue, and it was all mosh for people over 18, but the younger kids were the one's who had the seats, and were allowed in the mosh....over here we have a no ID or Drivers Lisence, no mosh for you! LOL!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 31, 2009 9:04 pm

wow that sounds pretty vicious!! I might have chickened out of that pit!!!! Razz
    I wish we had that scheme over here. I hate finding like 12 year old kids in the pit coz I feel bad about moshing into them!!! I have to be careful of hurting them and I usually end up getting hurt!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 31, 2009 9:17 pm

I know, i love that rule or law or whatever we have over here, because i remember when i was 18 and the rule/law wasnt in play yet, and i had to try and avoid the 11 year old boy next to me at the My Chem concert, so i think it is a great rule, i mean, i first seen My Chem when i was 15, and they opened for greenday, and dad took me, and we were on the first row of seats, even 15 there was no way he was letting me in the mosh! LOL! So i dont know how people can let there kids, i mean, if it wasnt metal or emo music, and it was like a Britney Spears concert or something, yeah, fine, they dont do circle pits and crowd surf and head banging and gerneral moshing....But if there were kids at the CoF mosh pit i think they would have died! LOL! I almost died and i am almost 21, but i am the hight of most of them teens! LOL! But i still think it is a great rule...My niece is almost 11, and there is NO way she would EVER be allowed in a mosh until she is over 18! So this rule is great, i think all countries should have it.
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 pm

That sounds pretty hardcore! I'm more a headbanger, as I'm hitting Metallica this September.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Yeah, that is like my older sister, she dont like the entire moshing thing where it looks like we are all beating each other up! She prefers headbanging and likes the 'real' rock as she calls it....See if i was older i probably would have liked Metallica, but im only 20, so by the time i started listening to heavy stuff Metallica was a little to soft for my taste...but let us know how the concert goes in September, my sister is going when they are out here as well, but im not actually sure when that is...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:58 pm