Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor Empty Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor

There’s a new rumor about Rob having two compositions for the New Moon soundtrack.

Robert Pattinson Surprise

In addition to being one of the hottest young actors, Robert Pattinson has another talent. Pattinson has a heart filled with the music. Robert Pattinson has plays both the piano and the guitar proficiently, and has since he was 3 years-old. According to OK! Magazine, check the credits when you see New Moon.Pattinson, who is also known for classical style compositions, is said to have two original compositions used in the sequel to Twilight.

As this Robert Pattinson news becomes common knowledge, I can’t help but anticipate that Pattinson fans will demand a CD. Twilight and New Moon fans will own the soundtrack. If Robert Pattinson’s music is good, or even marginal, his fans are likely to demand more. If music really “spills out of him” like Twilight director Cahterine Hardwicke told OK!, then Pattinson may be in the mood to spill a CD.

Source: AC.

http://en.twilightpoison.com/movies/robert_pattinson/rob-to-compose-two-songs-for-new-moon-soundtrack-the-latest-rumor.html

Although I think it's just a rumor. Sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor Empty Re: Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 am

I really hope thats true!!! But I'm probs just getting my hopes up as per usual lol
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor Empty Re: Rob to compose two songs for New Moon soundtrack? The latest rumor

Post  Valkyrja Thu May 28, 2009 5:34 pm

I so want that to happen. This is the best rumour regarding the soundtrack, not counting with Need.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 5:36 pm

yes definitely.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I so want that to happen. This is the best rumour regarding the soundtrack, not counting with Need.

a soundtrack with rob and need on it would make my life. that kelly clarkson song is also growing on me!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu May 28, 2009 6:14 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:I so want that to happen. This is the best rumour regarding the soundtrack, not counting with Need.

a soundtrack with rob and need on it would make my life. that kelly clarkson song is also growing on me!
    I'll just have Rob and Need thank you very much.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 6:14 pm

which KC song?? Kelly is sorta my guilty pleasure as far as music goes...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Haunted! i think it would be really good for when she's running towards edward through volterra. its too angry for when edward first leaves.... but i think it would be good for volterra.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Ooooh I love that song! Its one of my favourite KC songs. That whole album was produced by Ben Moody from Evanescence so it has a rocky feel to it, and she has such a strong voice. Too heavy for the forest scene though, I admit.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 28, 2009 6:27 pm

i dont expecially like the idea of more famous people being on that soundtrack... but its a great song, and it really kind of deserves it.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Hmm yeah I'd prefer smaller, indie or unsigned bands on the soundtrack. Maybe one or two big acts, like Twilight had Muse and Paramore and Linkin Park. But then the rest of the bands were relatively unknown.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Hmm yeah I'd prefer smaller, indie or unsigned bands on the soundtrack. Maybe one or two big acts, like Twilight had Muse and Paramore and Linkin Park. But then the rest of the bands were relatively unknown.
    Agreed Lish-lish. I actually don't see how Leave Out All the Rest fitted in Twilight, but I liked it anyway.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Neither did I, Luc. It was tagged onto the end of the credits in a very forced way, it didn't belong there. Nor did it belong on the soundtrack album. But its a nice song so...
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu May 28, 2009 6:55 pm

I was kind of surprised when I heard it in the theathers. I didn't recognised the song at first, and then my sister who was sitting next to me said that it Linkin Park's Leave Out all the Rest. And I was like 'It has nothing to do with this, wtf?'
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 7:02 pm

I recognized it but was a little shocked. Like it didn't belong. AT All.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm