Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
LiONLAMBxox
poisoned_rose
6 posters

Pics from 27th May

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Pics from 27th May - Page 2 Empty Re: Pics from 27th May

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh thank god some humour was involved there or I was starting to doubt your mental state!
    But in all seriousness, yeah I get what you mean.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Oh thank god some humour was involved there or I was starting to doubt your mental state!
    But in all seriousness, yeah I get what you mean.
    Don't worry. I'm starting to doubt it myself...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 7:47 pm

If I would think about him as a brother then my troughs would be illegal :tease: Laughing

I am back from the shower. Which btw, was cold one Laughing and now starting to save the other pics What a Face
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 7:49 pm

magic wrote:If I would think about him as a brother then my thoughts would be illegal :tease: Laughing
    Why do you think I'm trying not to have them? But, once again Laz, you're making this impossible to me...
    Don't worry.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm loving the incestuous thoughts!! Come on Luc, join the dark side - we have the yummy pretzel!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Do NOT tempt me LIsh-lish. Laughing
    Seriously now. I'm not tempted. As I said before I know how beautiful he is, but I can't look at him the same way you all do. I might say 'OMG he's looking hot' when I see a pic, but it's not the 'hot' of 'I want to hook up with him'. Did you get anything I said? My head hurts like crazy.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Laughing Laughing ahh well, was worth a try, I guess. Because if there's something the world needs, it's more girls swooning over Robert Pattinson Razz Razz Razz

But yeah that did kinda make sense. Sorta.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 8:05 pm

I think he'd love to have fans like me. The ones that doesn't want to sex him up.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm

I think you're right actually. Rob DOES need more fans that want to talk to him for him and not because he's drop dead gorgeous.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 pm

That's what I have been saying all this time, but nobody would listen to me. Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:10 pm

hehehehe well thats just coz I rock! Clearly! Razz
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 8:17 pm

As for me, I do find him hot, and I would like to hook up lol But I also love his personality, actually that's why I started to like him. I saw him in pics and also in Twilight but it didn't get to me like that. He was just an actor who have played in HP and in Twilight. Then I started to watch and read interviews with him etc and then I started to like him as a guy as well if that makes sense lol

I doubt if I would have a chance to just hang out with him, I would jump on him lol I really love his sense of humor, his personality, so I would just enjoy his presence.

Why girls act crazy over him is cause they can't get him. You want what you can't get. If he would be more available, I mean, casual guy I would meet in some party, I wouldn't jump on him like that Laughing

Does it make sense as well? lol
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Actually you do rock LIsh-lish. Everyone here ate the HQ rocks! You know, TwiFo is really dead nowadays and this place is so awesome. There's one thing I don't regret: registering in TwiFo. You know why? Because I met you all awesome people, and you invited me to come over here, and I'm really glad I did it. Gosh, that sounded so corny. It's because of the headache and the tiredness.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm

magic wrote:As for me, I do find him hot, and I would like to hook up lol But I also love his personality, actually that's why I started to like him. I saw him in pics and also in Twilight but it didn't get to me like that. He was just an actor who have played in HP and in Twilight. Then I started to watch and read interviews with him etc and then I started to like him as a guy as well if that makes sense lol

I doubt if I would have a chance to just hang out with him, I would jump on him lol I really love his sense of humor, his personality, so I would just enjoy his presence.

Why girls act crazy over him is cause they can't get him. You want what you can't get. If he would be more available, I mean, casual guy I would meet in some party, I wouldn't jump on him like that Laughing

Does it make sense as well? lol
    That made a lot of sense Laz. You're absolutely right. We want what we can't get or have. That's part of human nature.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Actually you do rock LIsh-lish. Everyone here ate the HQ rocks! You know, TwiFo is really dead nowadays and this place is so awesome. There's one thing I don't regret: registering in TwiFo. You know why? Because I met you all awesome people, and you invited me to come over here, and I'm really glad I did it. Gosh, that sounded so corny. It's because of the headache and the tiredness.
    I just can agree with everything you said Smile I am glad I accidentally just found TwiFo. I believe everything happens for a reason and it leaded me to here blush
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah Lazzy that does make sense. I don't think I'd jump either on first sight, I mean I wouldn't do that with anyone. Its not me. But ore than that, I respect Rob way too much to invade his space like that, and to treat him like he's no more than a hot body.
    And awwwwwww Luc!!! *huge Cullenate hugs* I'm sooo glad you (+Laz) feel that way Very Happy Very Happy The HQ is indeed full of teh awesomeness. I haven't checked TwiFo in over a week actually - wow that fact hadn't even registered with me till this second. I mean I still have mates on there but its not the same. I'm just happy I know all you lovely lovely girlies! lick <33 Group Hug :hug:
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 8:26 pm

magic wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:Actually you do rock LIsh-lish. Everyone here ate the HQ rocks! You know, TwiFo is really dead nowadays and this place is so awesome. There's one thing I don't regret: registering in TwiFo. You know why? Because I met you all awesome people, and you invited me to come over here, and I'm really glad I did it. Gosh, that sounded so corny. It's because of the headache and the tiredness.
    I just can agree with everything you said Smile I am glad I accidentally just found TwiFo. I believe everything happens for a reason and it leaded me to here blush
    I found it as an accident too. One of the best accidents ever it seems.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 8:29 pm

I also wanna point out, Rob's current body is just the way I love it! Not too muscular and not fat either. It reminds me of the body my bf used to have when we hook up What a Face I thought it's perfect! Then few years ago he stopped to go to gym and started to eat pizzas. Now the stomach has grown and there is not such muscles on hands either Sad I really loved how he used to look, I would want him to get back into that shape again Sad He tells he will but he still use to eat lots of pizzas and other junk food and not working out.

So yeah, Rob's current body reminds me of body my bf used to have blush Maybe that's why I am freaking out about these pics so much Drool
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:32 pm

I went searching for a Twilight forum actually. I was on another band forum and thats how I first heard about this thing called Twilight. Then I read the books and obviously became crazed. And then I noticed one of the posters on my forums had a banner for a forum called CullenBoysAnonymous. So I joined there for a bit, and then wanted a site with a bigger ore active community so I googled for a Twilight forum and BANG there was TwiFo! Boy am I glad that I went back to TwiFo...basically I posted there for about a month and then stopped posting for about 2 and a half months coz uni got busy and I just wasn't having THAT much fun. Then one day I got utterly bored online so I went back to TwiFo and the rest is history.

OME yes Lazzy!! His body is EXACTLY how I like it. Muscular, and toned. But still lean. Not huge at all. I'm glad the love handles from the Little Ashes days are gone. And his stomach has improved since Twilight too! I think he's been working on it for preparation for NM....maybe he got jealous of Taylor's body lol!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 8:33 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:And awwwwwww Luc!!! *huge Cullenate hugs* I'm sooo glad you (+Laz) feel that way Very Happy Very Happy The HQ is indeed full of teh awesomeness. I haven't checked TwiFo in over a week actually - wow that fact hadn't even registered with me till this second. I mean I still have mates on there but its not the same. I'm just happy I know all you lovely lovely girlies! lick <33 Group Hug :hug:
    I love you all so much. I really do. It's like, I've never actually met you, but it feels like I know you. When I can't log in, because of high school and human duties and stuff, I miss you all so much. I miss reading every post, and posting as well.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 8:37 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:
    OME yes Lazzy!! His body is EXACTLY how I like it. Muscular, and toned. But still lean. Not huge at all. I'm glad the love handles from the Little Ashes days are gone. And his stomach has improved since Twilight too! I think he's been working on it for preparation for NM....maybe he got jealous of Taylor's body lol!
    I've read all Cullen boys has been working out in in hotel in Vancouver. Yes, his body has changed since Little Ashes which I really like about him. Not cause it's hot. But cause he actually did it cause he has to be hot for New Moon. I respect that in him, also that he went into American accent for Twilight. I heard he took few lessons for that as well. I respect that in actors they do something big for their roles and take it seriously.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm

hahahaahaha this is turning into a big sap fest! ill just join in! i found twifo on accidente too!!! and im so glad! i love you all!!!!!!!!! hahahaha i thought rairai was a bit crazyyy when shes like HEY! lets make a website! rofl. but im glad i listened lol! you guys are the bestest! and we WILL meet someday! whether its in the next year or the next 10 years. ONE DAY! sigh! that means no one can leave the forums until we meet. just saying. =P! rofl. i miss that lick smiley! remember from eachdata!? the one where it licked its lips?!?!?!!! lmao!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:I went searching for a Twilight forum actually. I was on another band forum and thats how I first heard about this thing called Twilight. Then I read the books and obviously became crazed.
    That's exactly what happened to me! I am registered at 30 Seconds To Mars offical message boards, and there's a thread there called 'The Twilight Covenant'. A few friends and I talk about everything Twilight realated which is brilliant. I wanted to know what 'Twilight' was about, so I read the 4 books and joined the discussion.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah I know what you mean babes. Exams and Revision was doubly hard for me, because I had to be away from here for long stretches of time. I really do hate it when human duties mean I can't come on. And I love you all so much, despite the never having actual met you thingy. I mean if me and cous can be related without being related, anythings possible, right? Razz

Ahh Laz that could makes sense. Oh god do you think we may see half-naked Jackson??? *dies*

*comes back alive to finish * And yes I do it too when actors put themselves out for a role. When they try and change things to make their characters more realistic. Which is why I respect Taylor SOOOO much. For being the only actor out of Twilight to love his role so much, and to want it so much, that he went on a crazed mission to bulk up. He did SO much to keep his role, and I love him for that.

And this is the THIRD time someone has posted just before me so I've had to edit it lol!! I think I now appreciate the band (Breaking Benjamin) even more now for leading me to Twilight, and TwiFo and then you guys. As cliched as this sounds, its really weird to try and remember what I/my life was like before I read Twilight and met Edward Cullen. Things were so different. And that was only 6 months ago! Even my mum says I'm different now. More bubbly and somehow more confident and giggly.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 8:42 pm

group hug, girls Group Hug I love you all as well blush

Now I need to sort pics again lol

Sponsored content