Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Vampire Bible

Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Vampire Bible Empty Vampire Bible

Post  Vampiria Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 am

I downloaded a book called: The Temple Of Vampire - The Vampire Bible
    From this website:
    Vampire Temple

Any thoughts on this subjects?
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

Vampire Bible Empty Re: Vampire Bible

Post  LaughingMan Sun May 24, 2009 5:27 pm

It's trying to be the masons, and is really quite laughable.

EDIT

I've just read around their site, and I am genuinely disturbed. It's trying to be scientology, and is pragmatically very convincing. I would be very careful of what you're getting into if you should buy that book and a membership, because it seems like a far more dangerous version of Hubbard's cult. It even says, part way through the questions page, that it was created in order to be financially successful, and will continue only as long as it is so.

It promises financial security, immortality (I suspect this is "your name won't be forgotten" immortality), improved health, self-defence and persuasive power, and at very little cost. This seems to me to be a "just $10 more will get you..." scheme and I highly doubt that, if it is controlled by people who follow what it says, it is doing anything for someone curious to improve themselves.

It's nothing more than an easy way out for desperately poor people - hanging a thread in front of them and making them jump through hoops while getting ever poorer.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:30 pm