Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
poisoned_rose
trizn
6 posters

OMG! They even followed Rob to DINNER!!!

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

OMG! They even followed Rob to DINNER!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OMG! They even followed Rob to DINNER!!!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:24 am

hahahaha you really are loving this pirate talk!!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

OMG! They even followed Rob to DINNER!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OMG! They even followed Rob to DINNER!!!

Post  trizn Thu May 21, 2009 9:37 am

My newfound love. PIRATES!!! I'm not a pretzel pirate for nothing. LOL. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:38 am

HAHAHAHA! Ninja pirates!!!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu May 21, 2009 9:41 am

The ninja pretzel pirates off to steal a MASSIVE pretzel, that is Rob's. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:42 am

THE KING PRETZEL!!!!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu May 21, 2009 9:44 am

Hahaha!!! The King of all Kings. Pretzel King of the Cullenate Thing, compute ..compute... Hahaha!!! King Julien again!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:45 am

LMAO King Julien!!! Shake the belly!!!!!!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu May 21, 2009 9:46 am

Stroke & shake that Belly. LMAO!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Man, I should really go to bed
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

no no no... naaaaahaa.... I will not make out with Ten while you make out with Rob Surprised Surprised Surprised Are you crazy?? I also wanna make out with Rob Laughing Laughing Laughing

but about the video..... I've seen it yesterday. I really, really don't like this. And it will stay like that for some times now. I hope Rob will not lose it. I want him to stay really simple. I hate to see him also in disguise but this is what he has to do, even if they notice him anyway. I really feel sorry for him. I think in his place I would change the career. So I kind a admire him for that.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 10:22 am

Lazzy welcome back!! None of us slept lol Very Happy
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 am

poisoned_rose wrote:Lazzy welcome back!! None of us slept lol Very Happy
    are you serious!!! You even haven't slept yet!!! Shocked

Btw, I was thinking about all that fuss about Rob, girls screaming, maybe fainting lol ppl and paparazzi following him whenever he goes... It kind a makes me to feel bad to talk about Rob the way we are talking here. Am I going crazy? Surprised lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 10:43 am

Yes. Don't talk like that again Laz. Thats crazy talk!!

Nah I see wha you're saying. and if we EVER did any of these things that we talk about, we'd be stalkers and totally wrong. But all we do is talk about it, and thats a healthy output I think. But its mickey taking, I mean its just fun. None of us are serious...well except for TenTen and Taylor'd love it!

Nope no sleep. Well I napped for an hour about 4.30am but thats its. Apart from that, I've been on the HQ for about 19hours!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 am

Ok that happened with me before as well Laughing

That means forum will be empty tonight cause everyone will be sleeping Laughing except me Surprised
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 10:48 am

nope. I'm not sleeping tonight either lol. And then I'm gonna be out at a club in London all Friday night, and I'm shopping all Saturday, so no sleep for a while hehehe
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 11:08 am

How can you stand that! What are you taking??? Laughing Laughing Laughing I can stand just one sleepless night but not longer lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 11:16 am

Hahahaha Laz, i dont know how they do it either, dont you have Jacob syndrom and just fall asleep when you havent slept for that long no matter where you are...LOL...I know i do!

Oh and Ally - lucky you knew i am serious! LOL! I mean, clearly judging by how much attention Rob gets, Taylor dont get enough, so it wont be as annoying or anything for him. LOL.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 21, 2009 1:53 pm

taylor will get more after new moon... from all the idiots who think theyre fans because theyve seen the movie. theyll be all OOOOOOoOOOO IM TEAM JACOB!!1111!!11!! i think i might want to punch them though if they do that.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Oh yeah. Taylor's gonna get some rapids after NM. Prepare yourself TenTen.

And I am seriously doubting my ability to stay up tonight. its only 12.30 and my eyes are closing! But thats coz I've read reading IEWIS for hours straight on a tiny little iPod screen lol. And I'm about to go back to that in a minute or two Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Well if they all decide to come over to Team Jacob after New Moon, i will kill them myself, i mean, as much as i want more people to like Taylor and Jacob. I dont think fans should change like that just because of who is more popular at the time. I mean, where is the loyalty in that?

And besides, i will always still be the first Rabid Taylor fan, i mean, i would have stalked the poor boy when he was 9...LOL...So if they think they can just jump on the bandwagon now, especially if they are people i know who loved Edward/Rob i will be pretty werewolf...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 pm

thats true dear. You were and are the original! From before the Twilight days even so....
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Well if they all decide to come over to Team Jacob after New Moon, i will kill them myself, i mean, as much as i want more people to like Taylor and Jacob. I dont think fans should change like that just because of who is more popular at the time. I mean, where is the loyalty in that?
    I think if somebody change then they are more fans of Jacon in the movie with his look not the book. Cause we already know Jacob the way he is so we can't change it now. But those who didn't real the books and watching movie, didn't think Jacob is such a big character. It's the same as when Rob appeared in HP. He sure was hot but his role wasn't so big to get into all of that as role of Edward
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:11 pm

yeah I can kinda see your point Lazzy but its still wrong. I hate bandwagon-jumpers!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Yeah, Laz, the just movie people is a little more understandable. But if people who read the books and hated Jake change i will kill them, because even if Edward ended up being the hot emo Ville Valo looking person that i imagined in my head i would still be Team Jacob for sure....So i dont think people should band wagon jump.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

I never saw Edward as the Ville Valo type when I was reading the books...different people, I guess.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Yes, I agree. But it's still the same with us. Ok, as I remember you haven't seen HP with Rob. I have. and I know other girls in here also have. But none of us went hyper about Cedrig Digory Laughing Of course when I was watching HP, I thought Cedric Digory is hot but that's all lol Now when he got bigger role when we see him more, where he has more interviews etc... we noticed him more... So it's all understandable and just proves we like him more than just his looks but also his personality.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:51 pm