Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Pretty_Twisted
magic
6 posters

Official New Moon poster

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Official New Moon poster - Page 3 Empty Re: Official New Moon poster

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 3:19 am

hahahahahahaahahahaaahahaa maybe i should just copy and paste that convo into here XDDD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 3:21 am

You cant do that because it will just be a mess and no-one would know who was who because i have tried to copy and paste from facebook before, and yeah, it didnt work...so ner ner ner ner nerrrrrrrr no-one will ever know what we are talking about!! LMAO!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 3:22 am

ROFL well then maybe ill just type it all by hand XD. it MIGHT be worth it lol! hahahahhaaa or maybe ill just post a link?? rofl!!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 3:27 am

OMJ!! No no link, actually yeah, because they might not click the link, so it would be OK, and i just tried, LOL, and it worked, LOL, i just had to sit and delete our little profile pics! LMAO! But dont go getting idea's Mary! LMAO! Especially since no-one knows but you! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 3:29 am

hahahahahahaa rai rai sawwwww! and i tagged lazzy and cousin in the note lol!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 3:31 am

Can't copy and paste from FB... Hmmm..

Tennille, you were saying? Laughing

~~~♥️♥️♥️~~~

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen:I also end up with coming up with the stupid ideas on your survey. LMAO!!! Hahaha!!! Lazzy & Tennille making out!!! LMAO!!!

Mary Delach: hahahaha i thought they would be the most likely ones to get drunk off their asses! lmao! although i almost put lazzy and cousin. and little european love in the closet lmao!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! That was hilarious!

We all have Rai as the idea maker! LOL! And i have been drunk and kissed a girl before, so that makes sense! LMAO!! But nooooooooo no Team Edward sweater, but hey, at least i would have something to vomit in when i was hungova from drinking! LOL! Oh and there is no guarantee that me and Lazzy wont kills each other in the... Read More room either! LOL! No sparkle jokes Laz, and no Jake hating and we will all be good! LMAO!! But ur right, i am real short, i am not even 5 ft! LMAO!!!!

Man this thing was hilarious! But me in a leopard thong! LMAO!! noooo! *shifty eyes* LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahahahaa XD. it was a fun surveyyy thing lol! i mean you COULD room with cousin and lazzy could stay with rai rai if that makes it better!??! rofl or i could put you with people you dont knowwww lol! well three of you.

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: Hahaha. Ten, you can partner with TayL in your house, then. He's wearing the thong there, and here, you're the one dancing on the table. Razz

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! I dont care who i room with - but the fact that i am the one who is in all of the funny situations cracks me up!! LMAO!! and Troy said that me, Laz and Ally would all get drunk off our asses and all make out - he thinks that would be fawesome! LOL!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: A 3-some in the closet. LMAO! We'd know who's in there anyway. We'd hear growling from you & see sparkles from Ally & Laz. OME!!! Hahaha

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahahahaha that is sooooo funny! LOL! Man, this house sounds like a crazy house, are u sure the poeple we dont know wont want to run scared Mary!! LOL!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: Yeah. Maybe after the year, they'd go into hiding or volunteer to get in the asylum. LMAO

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: That is what i am thinking, if they even last the year! LMAO! But it does sound like alot of fun! LMAO!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: I pity them if they can't live with the crazyness. LMAO! I can't help it. I'm crazy naturally. Hahaha. I;d probably talk in my sleep and ask for Edward or Rob.

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LOL! Yeah, poor Lazzy being in a room with me, i KNOW i talk about Jacob and Taylor in my sleep, and i moan and stuff as well...LOL...I was told!!

And MARY - i just realised what you are trying to say about the music thing and 'me' time!! LOL!! That is funny, and probably true since there will be no Troy, no Jacob and no Taylor!! LOL!

Rhea Nicolai Hipe-Cullen: I use Sam's mom's words (Transformers) "Tennille's happy time! Tennille's special alone time." LMAO!

Mary Delach: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! i was waiting for you to get that tenten LMAO! i didnt want to point it out!!!!!!! hahaha and i made sure that everyone in the house likes twilight! and shandra joined us if you remember... but only because i forced her too lol! and jenny's a youngin' only a sophomore in high school lol but shes pretty fawesome. and ... Read Morebrittany goes to school with ME. and she's a lame donkey-butt party pooper because she goes to be at freaking TEN O'CLOCK! i know! crazy right!??!?! hahaha but they can deal! and thats why i didnt room them with you guys anywaysssss!! rofl!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahaha well yeah, the music definatly needs to be turned up for 'Tennille happy time!" LMAO!! I mean, if i have a Jake picture with me, which i will, it could get pretty loud! LMAO!!!

Mary Delach: hahahaha oh my. which is why you will have the music!!!! i dont want my virgin ears scarred for life!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! Dont worry i will make sure it is really loud, sexy music! LMAO! ur virgin ears will be safe... And dude, it took me so long to get it, and then i clicked, and i was like o.O MARY!!! LMAO! why meeeeee?? LOL!! And why the heck do i eat the chips? LOL! Unless they are doritto's! LMAO! Then that is a different story!!... And yeah i remember Shandra joining! And it is good u chose all Twilighters, but are any of them Jacober-ers? LOL!

Mary Delach: hahaha thats good! hahahahahaa because 1) i figured you did that anyways to jacob pictures XDD and 2) you have a man at home and youll OBVIOUSLY be missing SOMETHING (unless you and lazzy..... hmmm XD) in the house!

and of COURSE theyre doritos! my favoriteeeee!!!...

and heck no! my friends are pure team edward! except brittany thinks taylor's hotter than rob (i have to keep reminding her that its illegal lmao) but she's still team edward! unless she's lying to me lol! in which case, if she is, YOU can room with the edward hating backstabber lol and ill room with lazzy!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! OMJ!! How did you know i did that to Jacob pics, did Troy tell you? I mean, OMJ! How did you know! LOL!

Oh well if they are the fawesome doritto's...YEP blame me! LMAO!!

And dude if Brittany is Team Jacob secretly i will sooooo room with her, it would be fun, and hey, she likes Taylor, i love her already!! WOOOOO!!!

Mary Delach: omg!?!?!! you really do!!!!?!!! hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa omg! hahahahaaa im laughing so hard right now! i hope i dont wake anyone up! LMAO! omg!

rofl and i really think she is. she just knows ill shank her in her sleep. or sic voldebaby on her or something. rofl.

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: OMJ! U knew, oh man, how shame on my part! LOL! How the hell did you figure that out though?? LMAO!! I will kill Troy if he said anything! LMAO!!

And if Brittany is, i will like be eternal serving her, she will have a lifetime of eternal servitude from me!! LOL!! I would love to see your reaction if she told you she was really a Jacob-er instead of an Edward-ian!! LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahahahahhahahaaa no no! troy didnt say anything! i didnt expect you to CONFIRM it rofl XDD. omg you got me started laughing again! omg! hahahahaha LMAO!

hahaha she's probably reading this thinking who the hell is this tennille creeper. BRITTANY if you really are team jacob you can tell me! actually now probably WOULD be a good time since im not going to see you probably until august lol!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Well i just figured Troy said something so there was no need to hide it anymore! LMAO!! Shame on me!! LOL Well at least you dont know which picture, becuase if you guess that right then you would really creep me out dude! LMAO!! I mean, it changes, and i have only done it to 3 different pics, but if u even got one of them right i think i would seriously die right now!! LMAO!!

Mary Delach: hahahahahahahaa ive gotta guess now XDDD. ummm rofl the one that you were moaning too in the video!? rofl. the one with the V that leads to the cheesey hot dog of fawesomeness!? hahaha thats my best guess. omg lmao im still cracking the hell up. omg hahahahahahahaaahahaa

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahahahahaha shit yeah!! LMAO!! The V one was the latest one!! LMAO!! Oh man, the fact you even got one right, and probably the other as well, excpet i cant remember what picture i was moaning over! LOL!

Oh man, this is so shame on me! LOL! I cant believe you knew - actually, i wonder if Ally was able to predict that since she can predict me like ... i am an open book! LMAO!!

OMJ!! Shame on me for actually responding like that, i should have just left it, but the fact you knew i did that, is a little creepy! LMAO!! Like am i thiat obsessed that it is that obvious!! LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahaaa tenten i gotta stop reading this. you're effing killing me LMAO!!!!! OMG! HAHHAHAHAHahhaHAHAHAHAHAHhahahAH LMAO! omgomg hahahaha! seriously i hope no one walks in here while im dying laughing!!!!! hahahahhhahaHAHAHAhahaha. no im secretly an old man supercreepy stalker! and im sitting outside your window watching you right now! actually i met troy in the grocery store one day... and he paid me to try and greak you out. XDD

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahaha dude, i remember the pictures i used now! LOL! And the V one was the one i was moaning over, so u got that one right! LOL! and The other is on the forums as well, it is one that i posted in the pic of the day thread! LMAO!! And the other one u will definatly know - the Jacob poster from Twilight!!

And i knew u were an old man stalker, ... dayummm! LMAO! U must have had a great time watching me have special alone time with my laptop huh? hahahahahaha

LOL! Troy is trying to convince me to tell him if i ever done it while watching Twilight, but i will never tell....but OMJ! New Moon! Ahhhhhh!! I will need to get a copy of that straight away!! OMJ!!! LMAO!

Mary Delach: hahahahahaa i figured! that V one was obvious! and pretty sexy lol! hahaha damn you caught me! rofl! omg! ahhhh! bad mental pictures! ahhhhh!!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: LMAO!! Well now you know - but i will have to leave the one on the forums a mystery! LOL! just so you can keep your imagination running wild! LMAO!!

LMAO!! Just imagine if we do all watch New Moon together somehow, you will be like - *peering over shoulder* ok her hands are on the arm rest!! LOL!

Mary Delach: hahahaha OMG! i totally will now. rofl ill do random hand checks! im not kidding! rofl!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Hahahaha man, i just realised how many effing people will read this - oh well, the truth is out now! LMAO! And for those who dont read it and are with us at NM they will probably think U are the crazy one for constantly checking on my hands! LMAO!! LOL! HAHAHAH!

Mary Delach: hahahaha and we'll just have to tell them the story XDDDD. acutally i dont think thats possible because ill be laughing too hard! lmao! omg! wooo "TENTEN! HAND CHECK FOOL!" rofl!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: ROFL!! I couldnt tell anyone this ever again, because i will be like - maybe they already know, i mean, if you can guess and you are in another country im sure my friends i see every day know what i do! LMAO!!

And LOL! I just imagined you turning up with handcuffs to the premiere and were like - 'Tennille give me your hands'!! LMAO!!!

Mary Delach: LMAO!!! OMG! i just fell out of my bed again!!! im crying so hard im freaking dying laughing! i mean... im laughing so hard im freaking crying! now im incoherent LMAO! OMG! LMAO! ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaa. ROFL! omg!!!

and idk... do you talk to your friends like you do to us in the forums lol? cause if so then im SURE they know LMAO!

Tennille 'Pretty Twisted' Charlton: Yeah i do, i am the same on the forums as i am in real life! LOL! Actually worse for them because they can hear the tone in my voice you guys cant! LMAO!!

And LOL!! u are incoherant and falling off the bed...imagine if someone walks in and asks what is going on and you are like - oh ya know, just talking to a friend in Aus about how she pleasures herself over Jake!

AHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by trizn on Wed May 20, 2009 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 3:34 am

LMAO LMAO OMG HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAA

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

jump jump jump jump jump

OME RAI RAI I LOVE YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 3:39 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing And Tennille said it wasn't possible. LMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Man, hopefully this is to hard for everyone to read! LMAO!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 3:51 am

Oh, but I edited it. Would you want me to color code it as well? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 3:55 am

LMAO!! If you colour code it then it will stand out way too much!!

Then they will def read it, unless they dont read everything they missed like i do when i log on!! LMAO!! Like Ally for instance, she would have alot to catch up on and might never actually read it! LOL!!

Im just glad it is in here and not on it's own like i thought would happen with it! LMAO!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 3:58 am

Hmm.. I may have to take you up on that challenge. LOL. I'll go and color code it. LMAO!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:02 am

Laughing Laughing

Wait? Dude...what challenge? LMAO!! And we are on a new page now, so hopefully the others are too lazy to go back and read it, then i dont have to worry about it!!

Laughing Laughing

Make sure i am a cool colour at least! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:03 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:
    Im just glad it is in here and not on it's own like i thought would happen with it! LMAO!

=X! whoops! jump
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:05 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    Pretty_Twisted wrote:

=X! whoops! jump
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing jump jump jump jump Hahahaha!!! Nice move Mair!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 am

- DEAD NOW -

Rai, when you colour code make me black so it cant be seen or something! especially now it is on its own thread!! LOL!

I should sooo learn to shut my fat mouth and not say or type exactly what comes to mind! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:12 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:- DEAD NOW -

Rai, when you colour code make me black so it cant be seen or something! especially now it is on its own thread!! LOL!

I should sooo learn to shut my fat mouth and not say or type exactly what comes to mind! LMAO!

hahahahahaa but its so FUNNY tenten!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah it is funny, because it is all true!! LMAO!! Dude, imagine what the others are going to say! LMAO!!

Oh well i give - YES IT IS ALL TRUE!! LMAO!! EVERY WORD I SAID WAS TRUE!

I am going to log on tomorrow and just die i think!! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 20, 2009 4:14 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Yeah it is funny, because it is all true!! LMAO!! Dude, imagine what the others are going to say! LMAO!!

Oh well i give - YES IT IS ALL TRUE!! LMAO!! EVERY WORD I SAID WAS TRUE!

I am going to log on tomorrow and just die i think!! LMAO!

hahahahaa maybe no one will read it XD?!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 4:17 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:- DEAD NOW -

Oh, but I made your color "red" yes, fiery red. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 4:18 am

Well it is all pretty and colour coded now, so i guess they will read it! LMAO!!

Oh well, it happens, i dont care! LOL! I hope you all enjoy it dude! LOL!

It is pretty fepic, and hilarious as well, so i dont mind!! LMAO!
    And yes, i seen that i was firey red! LOL! makes alot of sense i guess! LMAO!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 20, 2009 5:37 am

A Fan Remake of the poster:

Official New Moon poster - Page 3 200905190851
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Wed May 20, 2009 6:19 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:
    Official New Moon poster - Page 3 New_Moon_Jacob_2_by_Grodansnagel

Shocked

OK SEE!!!!! i can LIVE with this one Drool

wow, Taylor looks REALLY good in this pic...

and i remember Jacob cutting his hair, but up to his shoulders, and where it would get in to his eyes, but the hair cut he has in the poster looks like a fohawk lol...i mean he looks good, dont get me wrong, but i agree that its kinda plain...i mean, New Moon is so dramatic, its kinda just...well...plain...lol...BUT it does look REALLY GOOD considering that a fan made it...well done to who ever that is lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm