Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Total Embaressment!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Total Embaressment! Empty Total Embaressment!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Ok, so basically, share some embaressing stories, i have a few, and they are all from the Hens night i was at on Saturday night. It was soooo fun, but here are a few of the more embaressing stories of the night.

First one was on the train on the way into Kings Cross. I was sitting next to the bride to be, Renee, and we were blowing into these penis whistles, trying to get the attention of the girls who were at Leumeah Station and were going to join us on the train. Well i also had this giant blow up penis, which i named JT, and our bride to be named her's ER....We had the blow up penis's because she is the bride and i am the maid of honour. So i was blowing the penis whistle and swinging JT around like a crazy person on the carriage, and the transit officer was behind us and i smacked him in the face with JT, and he was so ashamed, he didnt realise what it was and was coming over to confiscate it thinking we had inflateable baseball bats or something, and then i was the one who showed it to him, and i was all - look, balls and shaft, not a baseball bat, it is a disco stick. He was so embaressed, but the fact he got hit in the face with JT was embaressing for me as well.

After the train we were at the Life Drawing Class, so we were drawing a naked man, and i cant draw, so that was embaressing enough on it's own, but the fact that the position he was in, i had a full frontal view, well everyone was making jokes, and someone dared me to take my shirt off and lay next to him, and ewwwww, he was naked, but by then we had already had about 7 or so Vodka and Red Bulls each, so i took my shirt off and laid next to him, and then our bride to be took her's off and laid on top of me, so everyone got a new page and was drawing all three of us, well it looked like a threesome! LMAO! Most embaressing part is that when we were finished and we walked to the FireBar for dinner and drinks, all the girls were walking around holding their drawings up, and some people recognised me and bride to be in the drawings because some of the girls are such good drawers.

Oh, this one photo that was taken of me, and the video, which i didnt know about until t his morning when Teena rang, OMJ, how embaressing. There was this guy who worked in this strip club we went into, and he was a spitting image of Jacob, and he was just hot, i swear i couldnt talk. Anyway, he was at the door, and he grabbed my inflateable JT, and he was laughing at it, and i was bending over the railing to look into the gutter for something one of the girls had dropped, and i dont know who told Marcus (Jacob look alike to do it), but he stood behind me and was using JT to do the actions of doggy style, and me being the crazy i am was playing along, he was pumping me with the blow up penis and i was screaming at the top of my lungs, 'Oh harder Jacob, harder, harder, yes, yes, yes' and he was doing voice action as well! LMAO! Well Teen video recorded it, but she hasnt figured out who to put it up yet, but when she does it will be on my FB no doubt! LMAO!

Oh and lets not get started about what happened in the strip club, OMJ, i had a stipper lap dance me, and she took me on stage and i was pole dancing with her, oh man, i dont even know how that came to be, i think it was because our lovely bride to be was too embaressed and told the girl to do it to me. But man, it was embaressing, and all these perv's were there and they are getting all excited while i have this naked chick dancing all over me. LMAO!

Then there was the survey we did. Me and Rechelle are both mad Twilighters, and we were doing a survey with the people who walked past us, we would have our phone's out and be like - do you think my husband it hot. Well even people who had never seen Twilight in their lives were like (to Rechelle) 'that guy is on that Twilight movie' and some were like 'oh no, Edward Cullen is mine'....i didnt have the that problem once, NOBODY knew who Taylor was, but i did have a lot of people say 'oh wow, you two look so good together' and 'wow i bet you two would be wild in bed' and stuff like that. I was even targetting younger looking people thinking they would know. And when me and Rechelle asked the same people, and they were like 'OMG Edward' i would be standing their like :O i even yelled at the top of my lungs something about ' YOU PEOPLE WAIT TILL NEW MOON IS OUT - YOU WILL ALL BE - EDWAW-A-WHO?'....People must have thought i was going in sane. So because everyone basically knew who Edward was, and not one person recognised Jacob i had to wear an Edward inspired outfit that they had brought with them (and the entire time i was wondering what was in the Typical Male bag)....well i had on that jacket, you know the one i am talkng about, this tight top with the pants, yes you all know the outfit, and then they put talcan powder on my face, and OMJ - LAZ this is on you - the doused me in glitter....I WAS SPARKLING!! AHHHHHH!

Ok more embaresment, KARAOKE, i was singing sex on fire, but with the chorus, instead of singing 'and yoooooohhhhh your sex is on fire' i was singing and TAYYYYYLOOORRR your sex is on fire'...LOL...we all sang so many songs, we were like famous for the night in Kings Cross, let me tell you that.

Ok i am sure there is like a bagillion more stories to share, but i am sore! LMAO!

I will post pics when they are on FB, i didnt take my camera, so yeah, but i should have.

Oh and our inflateable penis names JT and ER stood for - Jacob Taylor and Edward Robert! LMAO!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Total Embaressment! Empty Total Embaressment! - Now with some pics!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Ok so some pics are being uploaded, now i know i look like crap, and i have a stupid veil on my head, but i was drunk i dont even remember coming onto the forums, but in some you can see, i was, and i was in the Jake pics section! LOL!

I will post more pics when i find out off my mates if it is ok that i put there pics on here as well, i wont do it without their permission, so for now i have the one's of me once we got home at like 5am, i had changed into my PJ's straight away, but for some reason left the veil on. LOL. So here are the pics of what i did when i got home and was really drunk.

I look like crap i know.

Spoiler:
    ^^ YES I WAS LICKING THE SCREEN AND I AM PROUD OF IT ^^

Spoiler:
    ^^ LOOKING LIKE CRAP LOL ^^

Spoiler:
    ^^ DONT REMEMBER THIS BEING TAKEN LOL ^^

Spoiler:
    ^^ ME THINKING ABOUT TAYLOR LOL ^^

Spoiler:
    ^^ ME LOOKING AT TAYLOR LOL DONT REMEMBER DOING THAT LOL ^^

Spoiler:
    ^^ AND FOR WHATEVER REASON, EVERYONE'S FAVOURITE LOL ^^
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Total Embaressment! Empty Re: Total Embaressment!

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 12:58 am

hahahaha this is thre first time even i am seeing these pics. i seen a few from when you were all together, but these one's are even funnier. and you dont look bad, on the contrary you look amazingly gorgeous, even when you are trashed off your face like you were on that night lolz.
    At least you didnt loose any teeth like Greg at the bucks night, lolz, and hey, at least you didnt break your arm like i did riding a mechanical bull while intoxicated. the bucks was a good night, but man, it sounds like we would have had just as much fun at the girls hens night lolz..
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Mon May 18, 2009 9:23 am

i was with my friends at Dunkin Donuts and we kept on laughing out loud until they threw us out becoz of our loud laughs Razz
    we went outside for 10mins, and it was already 10pm, and the thing is, we were hanging out there since 3pm...
    then we came back inside and sat in the 1st floor..which drove them crazy Razz
    Then...we went to this mall...in Beirut, and we hang out there til 1.30am, drinking booze we were really tipsy and stupidly acting...
    The security men came and threw us out too Razz
    i'll upload some pics..
    These moments were really embarrassing...
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Mon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

Total Embaressment! Dsc00311g
    ^^ At dunkin

Total Embaressment! Dsc00331p

Total Embaressment! Dsc00330y
    ^^ At the mall....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:25 pm