Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
poisoned_rose
lovehate91
LiONLAMBxox
magic
8 posters

Cullenates dominating over Google

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Cullenates dominating over Google Empty Cullenates dominating over Google

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 2:32 pm

jump

Ok, let's start to dominate Celebrate

Whenever and whatever you post, start or maybe also end the post with:

Robert pretzel aldente scrub rubbing bath bathtub

and what else comes on your mind Laughing

Cullenates dominating over Google Robert-pattinson-semi-naked-source--large-msg-123852807449
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Cullenates dominating over Google Empty Re: Cullenates dominating over Google

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 12, 2009 2:42 pm

ahhhh!!!!

ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE

PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 2:56 pm

rubbing aldente and pretzel in the bath What a Face

gosh, I hope Rob will never find this Laughing
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)

Post  lovehate91 Tue May 12, 2009 2:59 pm

pretzel, pretzel,

aldente, aldente!

This is super fun!

bathtub
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel Pretzel aldente robert scrubbing bath-time rubbing cleaning well seasoned pretzel aldente bite aldente robert pretzel

How much do you girlies wish you were in the bath with robert scrubbing the aldente and the pretzel?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 12, 2009 3:14 pm

omg! this is making me kind of sad! what the hell am i going to do without you guys for TWO MONTHS!??!?!?!!!! dies.

ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE ALDENTE

PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL PRETZEL
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Awwwwww Cousin!!! *huge hugs* You can still use Starbucks free internet every once in a while! And I've already promise I will write as many letters as you so wish! BTW you're gonna have to let me know how to send them!

pretzel aldente scrubbing Robert
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 12, 2009 3:28 pm

haha ill give you all the address before i leave. and ill send letters back toooooo! sigh. me and starbucks are going to become great great friends.

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Rob Pattinson will not find this thread where we type Aldente, Pretzel and Scrubbing. No he won't. But if he googles scrubbing the well-seasoned pretzel and aldente, he may find this thread. And then he will learn Cullenese and talk about the pretzel and aldente on public without sounding like a pervert. But he'd giggle everytime he says aldente and pretzel and scrubbing.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Did I say it right? LMAO!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Where are you going for two monthes, Mair?

Will there be pretzel and aldente there?
    Will you scrub the pretzel and the aldente?

Pretzel, aldente. Scrub. Scrubbing. Rob.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Cousin's staying with her grandma for 2 months because she's the sweetest girlie ever!

Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel Robert, aldente pretzel aldente pretzel
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue May 12, 2009 3:42 pm

Oh!
    Cuuute.
    I'll be in France for two weeks in June. jump
    I'm super excited, but I won't have any computer time at all.. However, I'll have sweet stories when I get back!!

PRETZEL, PRETZEL, PRETZEL, PRETZEL, PRETZEL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Mary you have to use the free internet in Starbucks cause if you don't, you will give us a bad time in here having time without you!!! umm.. did it make any sense? lol!

I wanna scrub that fiiiiine pretzel and sexy aldente RIGHT NOW!!!! Drool
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm

my grandpa died a couple years ago and my grandma's all lonely.... but im going to die with no internet time! ahhH!

and lazzy ill try lol but im sure as well not driving in pittsburgh, so hopefully my grandma will take me lol!

trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue May 12, 2009 4:18 pm

OME! The guy sitting in front of me looked at me & ask if I was laughing at him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was muttering "His pretzel and aldente... Google him now..." LMAO!!!

Aldente pretzel scrub rubbing Rob. Rob scrubs aldente pretzel rubs. die
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm

I am going through Rob's movies now. I've seen The Haunted Airman and How To Be till now. I also got The Ring Of The Nibelungs and The Bad Mother's Handboo, gonna watch it someday.

In The Haunted Airman he can't move his legs. Actually I don't know why but some nurs is bathing him and also scrubs his pretzel. Ahhh, Rob has so sad and umm.... ashamed..... "why me?" face expresion. I love two scenes in that movie, this is one of them. The other is also related with him being half naked Laughing but it's not the cause of it lol

oh yeah right.....

get his pretzel rubbed and made well seasoned and his aldente slapped and licked What a Face

pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente pretzen aldente Drool

this is such a food thread Laughing
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue May 12, 2009 5:05 pm

OMG! Ally's famous. Her name appeared when I googled cullenate hq scrubbing the aldente. Laughing Laughing and cullenate hq were in bold letters!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Scrubbing Rob's aldente and pretzel! The well seasoned pretzel!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 12, 2009 7:21 pm

haha I'm famous!! woop woop! Razz

aldente pretzel aldente Robert scrubbing bathtub aldente Robert PRETZEL!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 1:40 am

WOOOOOOOOO!!! go image search cullenese! first pager baby!!! me, lazzy, AND rai rai!

trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 13, 2009 1:49 am

MAIRMAIR, it's ME, YOU, LAZ, LUCIA'S AVI ON THE FIRST PAGE. AND TENTEN'S POST OF TAYLOR'S ABS FROM OUR TWIFO AD!!!

jump jump jump jump jump jump jump

GO ALDENTE PRETZEL SCRUBBING ROB!!!! ALDENTE ROB SCRUBBING PRETZEL!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 13, 2009 2:39 am

CHECK THIS OUT

Cullenates dominating over Google Cullenates
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 am

hahahahaha FAWESOME! im number ONE!!! WOOOOOO!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed May 13, 2009 2:56 am

Here's more!!!

Cullenates dominating over Google Cullenates2

Last edited by trizn on Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 13, 2009 2:58 am

wooohooooooooo we're like the best jump Laughing Laughing Laughing

pretzel aldente Rob and we scrubbing it all Drool
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 13, 2009 3:01 am

wooooo!!!! go us!!! XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:52 am