Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
poisoned_rose
trizn
6 posters

The Next Cullenates Virtual Party Sked

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

The Next Cullenates Virtual Party Sked Empty The Next Cullenates Virtual Party Sked

Post  trizn Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:32 pm

I miss the virtual parties!!!!! When will we hold the next one??!?!?? 😁
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

The Next Cullenates Virtual Party Sked Empty Re: The Next Cullenates Virtual Party Sked

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 am

Well I probably won't be at the next couple, but like I said, when we're all done with human duties, we (inc. Soph who I will drag onto here by force if need be) are totally having a proper PJ virtual party.
    trizn
    trizn

The Next Cullenates Virtual Party Sked Empty Re: The Next Cullenates Virtual Party Sked

Post  trizn Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Tentative date...? Hmmm... June 20 (Edward's birthday) Razz
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:43 pm

June 20 is AGES away. I was thinking more like May 22nd (thats the first Friday after my last exam)
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Well i wont be able to be there on Edward's birthday, i am not going to be on between the 20th of June and sometime in July, because my 21st is on the 25th of June, which is a Thursday and i am having my party the Saturday after that, and i wont be at home Sad i will be at dad's and super busy getting all the house set up like a goth mansion and the backyard like a cemetery. Which is going to be like a weeks worth of work because we have to paint the castle wall look onto the ply wood ourselves....LOL...and we are going all out because i never had a proper party before....LOL...But what i am looking forward to the most is playing pin the penis on the hunk....Dad has the HUGE half nakey Jakey pic in his room, he got it from the poster shop the other day, and he has already brought 60 various coloured penis's, LOL, i have to do it with my mouth, and i SWEAR if ANYONE, and i mean, ANYONE put the penis on his head i will hurt hurt that person, i dont care if they are blindfolded and dizzy, that will still piss me off....LOL....

But anytime after that or before i am totally gunna be there....LOL...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

hehehehehe OME! Pin the penis on the hunk sounds like the best game ever invented!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:37 pm

LOL! My dad came up with it, LOL, i was all set to play pin the tail on the werewolf, but then dad came up with that idea and went into the poster shop with one of my half nakey jakey pics and got it put on this special paper that wont mark and it is HUGE!! I am sooooo looking forward to it, and i get to keep the poster afterward. Dad was going to have the winner keep the poster, but i said i would buy a bottle of vodka for whoever wins so i could keep the poster....LOL....
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:50 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....fawesome, dude!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Dude, you're giving me naughty ideas & thoughts. LOL. But we should really think of a day that's perfect to all of us.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:24 pm

yep I agree RaiRai
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:25 pm

The original birthday of our site is Feb 18, 2009. That was the eachdata site. And this site was created on the 15th od March. I'm thinking we can have the next party somewhere near these dates.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:50 pm

i wont be here in june or july... ill be in internetless PA. sigh. ill be okay in may though.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:06 am

Okay, sometime May, then...I hope everyone can have a day off in May.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:33 am

Dad has the HUGE half nakey Jakey pic in his room, he got it from the poster shop the other day, and he has already brought 60 various coloured penis's, LOL, i have to do it with my mouth
    your dad has some cool, fawesome ideas Laughing I hope you will post some pics later Very Happy
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 am

I will only be able to be here 24/7 in June or something like that. It seems like ages away, but I have a lot of exames and essays and high school crap that's going to keep me busy. I'll come here to check on some news, see if everyone is alive and healthy, post a bit, and then I'll have to go. Gosh, that's depressing.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 am

^ aww *hugs* I empathise. Thats what I'm gonna have to do once my exams actually start which is mid next week. So yeah if you don't see me around next week thats why!

May is ok with me if we do it after the 19th...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:51 pm

magic wrote:
    Dad has the HUGE half nakey Jakey pic in his room, he got it from the poster shop the other day, and he has already brought 60 various coloured penis's, LOL, i have to do it with my mouth
    your dad has some cool, fawesome ideas Laughing I hope you will post some pics later Very Happy

Yeah, i will definatly post heaps of pics from my 21st, most of them will be on Facebook, at first i was like - no no-one will EVER see my 21st pics, because i will be soooooo drunk, more then i have ever been in my few short years of legally being able to drink, but i dont care if you guys see them, it is just people i dont like or people i dont know very well who i dont want to see them. LOL.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 pm

haha yeah I've had SO many drunken pictures of my on FB...luckily I managed to bully the posters into removing them or untagging me at the very least. I hate looking back of photos of me when I am totally out of it.

But yay I will definitely wanna see how you do the house up and everything. And the poster/pin the penis on the hunk..yeah, those will be some fawesome pics!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 pm