Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
6 posters

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Trailer #5 HD

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Trailer #5 HD Empty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Trailer #5 HD

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:11 am

I can't wait....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Trailer #5 HD Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Trailer #5 HD

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 pm

OMG! me either! yay harry potter! im not worried about this one!!! WHY AM I NOT WORRIED ABOUT THIS ONE!??!?!?!!! i sincerly WISH i could be not worried about new moon =[.
    trizn
    trizn

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Trailer #5 HD Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Movie Trailer #5 HD

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:OMG! me either! yay harry potter! im not worried about this one!!! WHY AM I NOT WORRIED ABOUT THIS ONE!??!?!?!!! i sincerly WISH i could be not worried about new moon =[.

Because the trailer is already out. We cannot worry for something that's already done. Hehe. And we love New Moon more. The Volterra scene, anyone? That would be worth my worry...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm

trizn wrote:Because the trailer is already out. We cannot worry for something that's already done. Hehe. And we love New Moon more. The Volterra scene, anyone? That would be worth my worry...

-sigh- this is true. honestly, im freaking out about the whole damn movie. i dont want them to ruin jake parts either, but obviously im much more worried about the edward parts.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:52 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    trizn wrote:Because the trailer is already out. We cannot worry for something that's already done. Hehe. And we love New Moon more. The Volterra scene, anyone? That would be worth my worry...

-sigh- this is true. honestly, im freaking out about the whole damn movie. i dont want them to ruin jake parts either, but obviously im much more worried about the edward parts.

Yeah. I'm worried about the Jake parts, too. I liked Jacob in New Moon. Sooooooo if they ruin it for me, I'd hunt them down!!! And of course, I worry much on the Edward parts...

I have high regard for the makers of HP. Warner Bros is a big company & they are expected to do it right. Well, some of the HP movies suck, but, heck I still like watching & re-watching them.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:02 pm

they killed all five of the harry potter movies. i think thats why im less nervous about this one. they ruined the other ones, so i kinda expect that they'll ruin this one also. haha and idk... harry potter is like a childhood friend that you've moved away from. i still love it, but its not the same anymore. i grew up with harry, but ive moved on a little bit, i guess.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

I actually liked the movie Prisoner of Azkaban. And now, Goblet of Fire (because of Rob, LOL). I do hope they're gonna make Deathly Hallows as deathly as peossible. Hehe. Now I'm actually starting to worry that they'll ruin Snape in HBP. AND Dracoooooo!!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:50 pm

I'm excited to watch the movie, but I've lost all my hope by now. I don't think the HP movie are excellent like the books and that's dissapointing, because the books are great and could have led to much more. My favourites are Prisioner of Azkaban (I love Sirius...!) and Goblet of Fire.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:57 pm

I can only wish for a movie that would exactly show what was on the book. A 10hr movie...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

i would totally sit through a 10 hour harry potter movie!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:27 pm

And the cast of characters should be complete. HBP was one of my fave books & everyone of the charcaters deserve to be in the movie. Yes. A 10hr movie will be more than appreciated... Or even a 15hr movie.
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 79
    Job/hobbies : Watching Skins. Writing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:09 am

I can't believe they rated this thing PG.

Spoiler:
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:13 am

JOSEPHINE ! wrote:
      I can't believe they rated this thing PG.

Spoiler:

Exactly. PG 13 doesn't sound bad, though. I don't think 13yr olds are that delicate anymore.
    JOSEPHINE !
    JOSEPHINE !
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 79
    Job/hobbies : Watching Skins. Writing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-31

Post  JOSEPHINE ! Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Lol, yeah. It's definitely not enough to be rated 'R'. But, I mean, really. Do parents really want their little kids to watch Ron and Lavender snogging all over the place? xD

Because of the amazing trailers, my standards are set pretty high for this movie. But we'll see - I've had my fair share of disappointments when it comes to the HP movies.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:39 am

I'm going to see the movie itself tomorrow so I will report back when I can.

I agree that the movies have sometimes been a challenge for me to sit through... Particularly after PoA, when Mr Cuaron, Mr Newell and Mr Yates screwed with everything. I personally think that PS and CoS are the best and truest adaptations so far but hey we'll see how this one goes...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 am

Well i thought it was awesome. Not as good as i wanted it to be though!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:51 am

I agree it wasn't that great. BUT my Draco was the BEST. LOL. I love, love, love him. It showed he's just a misunderstood kid. He just wanted to be loved and liked. And to belong. Although, it seemed a bit too short for me. I would have liked to see 30min more of the movie.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:06 am

i really just had two big complaints....

Spoiler:
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:51 am

I agree Mair-Mair... I think the people that haven't read the books yet are going to find themselves more than a little confused about the horcrux hunt etc... It's going to make one hell of an uproar if they dont explain things properly or don't explain them at all. I don't think that they included as much detail as they should have. HBP is the crucial linking device it has the main cohesive story links and it ties everything back to everything else so to leave out as much as they did is pushing too hard for Deathly Hallows to explain everything properly... I dunno

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:40 am