Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
Valkyrja
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

Oh. My. God. ROB AND NIKKI....SLEEPING TOGETHER????!!!!

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Oh. My. God. ROB AND NIKKI....SLEEPING TOGETHER????!!!! Empty Oh. My. God. ROB AND NIKKI....SLEEPING TOGETHER????!!!!

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 pm

From perezhilton.com:

Twilight actress Nikki Reed has been hypnotized by R-Patz's bewitching peen!

We feel you, honey!

Reed and Pattinson's off-set hook-ups date back to the filming of Twilight, but the actors' current affair while filming New Moon has taken a polyamorous turn according to Life & Style Weekly!

R-Patz's grown bored with giving the goods exclusively to his co-star and hopes for the rest of the cast and crew to be privy to his loving!

"Rob's been flirting with everyone on set in front of Nikki, even though they've been sleeping together," a New Moon insider leaked to the mag.

Pattinson has even made the moves on Nikki's best friend, Kristen Stewart!!!

R-Patz and K-Twat????

Barf!

Robert's non-stop flirting is "causing tension" on the set but Nikki has high hopes that if she continues to bone R-Patz, the New Moon star will eventually fall for her!

According to insider, "Rob knows Nikki's not the one for him, but he still goes back to her and leads her on… She thinks he'll come around and they can be a legitimate couple, but Robert is determined to enjoy his new fame - and all that comes with it."

All we can say…

He's just not that into you!!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Oh. My. God. ROB AND NIKKI....SLEEPING TOGETHER????!!!! Empty Re: Oh. My. God. ROB AND NIKKI....SLEEPING TOGETHER????!!!!

Post  Valkyrja Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 pm

I think this is bs. I read that a couple of days ago in Laney or something like that. Rob is into Kristen, not Nikki. This is just perez being nasty. Wait until Rai reads this...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Oh. My. God. ROB AND NIKKI....SLEEPING TOGETHER????!!!! Empty Re: Oh. My. God. ROB AND NIKKI....SLEEPING TOGETHER????!!!!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:51 pm

i call bull shit on this. rob is not that much of an donkey-butt.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Hahaha that is funny, but i call bull shit on this one. I mean, good luck to him if he is sleeping around and single, i dont care, but i dont believe it.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Who really knows? I wonder who this New Moon source is
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Well there were lots of love stories and Rob said he hasn't even met those girls. lol So I won't believe untill I see Razz

Man, I so wanna be in New Moon's crew then Tinkerbell Whistle
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:34 am

Valkyrja wrote:I think this is bs. I read that a couple of days ago in Laney or something like that. Rob is into Kristen, not Nikki. This is just perez being nasty. Wait until Rai reads this...

ROB doesn't FLIRTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad

I just about lost it. But the Hale. It's sooo not true. They just don't see why Rob is sticking with Nikki... Kristen Stewart people!!!!! AND Perez is just sour graping because Rob likes KStew. Talk about hurt feelings. Ewwwww, Perez...

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:Who really knows? I wonder who this New Moon source is

The same source who said Rob stinks when he hasn't even started filming at that time. I bet this source just saw Nikki & Rob in a privy conversation & thought they were on to something. But in reality, Nikki was just giving Rob the 411 on KStew & Michael. Bwahahahaha!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:36 am