Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
trizn
7 posters

Biology 101

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Biology 101 Empty Biology 101

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 pm

So, this is an ongoing debate in TwiFo. Edward Cullen producing a baby with his- errr... vampire "sperm". I quote a question & answer:

It is also an author’s tasks to make sure their books are scientifically accurate (adult content, beware). An erection isbasically a rush of blood to uh...you know... Now, seeing as Edward doesn’t have blood, he can’t have one. So how did he get Bella pregnant?

If he is sucking blood, then blood is coarsing through his body and his veins.

I like that answer. 😁 It does make sense.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Biology 101 Empty Re: Biology 101

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Well in historical accounts in vampire law it is said that one of the ways to kill a vampire is to bleed it to death, as it needs blood to survive. So if Stephenie did her history on the original stories of vampires before modernizing them, then people should know that.

They are so blinded by the modern version of vampires in Twilight, back in like, the 1500's it was said that besides a stake through the heart and sunlight, a vampire could be bled to death. So obviously there is blood in there system.

How come no-one ever debated this fact when Buffy slept with Angel or Spike? Seriously, people, no-one spoke about that before, i might have to mention that....lol....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:How come no-one ever debated this fact when Buffy slept with Angel or Spike? Seriously, people, no-one spoke about that before, i might have to mention that....lol....

Spot on. Maybe because it's Twilight & it's Edward Cullen. They hate the books & they hate Edward. Ugh.... Or maybe I'll just give them a blow-by-blow desciption of how Edward Cullen gets hot & gets it going.. Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

LOL!

Can you imagine what they would be saying if you did that, people on TwiFo are not as relaxed as the peeps on here....lol....

It is so true though, i cant believe that people dont discuss Angel and Buffy, but they do when it comes to Edward, it just goes to show they dont take the time to look into things at all.

I might have to go on and say exactly what i said here, both the part about Buffy and Angel, and the part about the facy vampires need blood to survive, so of course he has blood in his system...

OMJ! I am shocked at how much i am sticking up for Edward these days, i blame you and Mary, you know, because before i wouldnt have cared, but now i dont dislike him as much i did before....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:19 pm

hahaha rai you probably should do that. we'd all go over there and back you up! lol! do itttt! XD. actually dont. but itd be funny.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:LOL!

Can you imagine what they would be saying if you did that, people on TwiFo are not as relaxed as the peeps on here....lol....

It is so true though, i cant believe that people dont discuss Angel and Buffy, but they do when it comes to Edward, it just goes to show they dont take the time to look into things at all.

I might have to go on and say exactly what i said here, both the part about Buffy and Angel, and the part about the facy vampires need blood to survive, so of course he has blood in his system...

OMJ! I am shocked at how much i am sticking up for Edward these days, i blame you and Mary, you know, because before i wouldnt have cared, but now i dont dislike him as much i did before....lol....

Thanks for sticking up for Edward. Ya know we'd stick up for you & Jacob, too. We stand together, Cullenates. 😁 Okay, that sounds corny, but yeah. The thought is there. LOL.

LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahaha rai you probably should do that. we'd all go over there and back you up! lol! do itttt! XD. actually dont. but itd be funny.

Hahaha! I'm tempted to go vampire & explain the ways & means about Edward getting hot. Actually I would, IF they push the right buttons. Razz They'll know how Edward gets when it's "bedtime." Laughing
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Flair wrote:Hahaha! I'm tempted to go vampire & explain the ways & means about Edward getting hot. Actually I would, IF they push the right buttons. Razz They'll know how Edward gets when it's "bedtime." Laughing
    And then, you get banned.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    Flair wrote:Hahaha! I'm tempted to go vampire & explain the ways & means about Edward getting hot. Actually I would, IF they push the right buttons. Razz They'll know how Edward gets when it's "bedtime." Laughing

Hmmm.. I was being naughty the other day & I wasn't banned... yet... I should be more careful, then. Surprised
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Flair wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:

Hmmm.. I was being naughty the other day & I wasn't banned... yet... I should be more careful, then. Surprised
    Where, as in what thread?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    Flair wrote:Hmmm.. I was being naughty the other day & I wasn't banned... yet... I should be more careful, then. Surprised
    Where, as in what thread?

Here:

*Give the person below you a new username...
    *The person above you...
    *My RANT on TWILIGHT
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm

^ Oh, yeah, I saw that...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 pm

I think as long as we don't flame or trash anyone there, it's okay. We were just having fun, me & Tennille. What with those hot pics Lola posted. Oh yeah. Blame it all on Lola. :tease:

Really, I don't get why anyone should need to be so scientific when writing a fictional book. Especially situations concerning vampires having babies.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:14 pm

I think people just need something to complain about, and when they find something so tiny and to me, pretty insignifacnt, then they just roll with it and dont listen to anyone else until they find something new to complain about.

It is a fictional book after all, it is for people to escape hell, ooops, sorry, i mean, reality....lol...So i dont see why they need to annoy everyone about something so small...it made the book more interesting, that is all....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Now, I'm worried about my fanfic. I'm no scientist, so I'm not sure if I'm going ot be able to pul off some stuff I wrote. Surprised
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Flair wrote:Now, I'm worried about my fanfic. I'm no scientist, so I'm not sure if I'm going ot be able to pul off some stuff I wrote. Surprised
    You could ask Ally for some help
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    Flair wrote:Now, I'm worried about my fanfic. I'm no scientist, so I'm not sure if I'm going ot be able to pul off some stuff I wrote. Surprised
    You could ask Ally for some help

I guess I could. 😁 Anyway, s'not a really big deal. LOL. I'm just having fun writing.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Well fictional books are suppose to just that, fun, i mean, if someone messes up history in a book, that is a little different, because you could easily look that up anywhere....

But scienece is such a wide spread topic, and there are so many things that cant be answered. Besides, vampires arent real anyway, how the hell do we know what they can do, it is all based on historical accounts, and folklore and stuff, and it is pretty much up to imgaination i beliebe....

People just like to nit pick at everything....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Well fictional books are suppose to just that, fun, i mean, if someone messes up history in a book, that is a little different, because you could easily look that up anywhere....

But scienece is such a wide spread topic, and there are so many things that cant be answered. Besides, vampires arent real anyway, how the hell do we know what they can do, it is all based on historical accounts, and folklore and stuff, and it is pretty much up to imgaination i beliebe....

People just like to nit pick at everything....lol...

You made a really good point, Ten. Now I just can't believe why they have to pick on Edward being able to impregnate Bella.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Ok, he was a virgin before he slept with Bella right...

Well it is a well known fact that semen can be stored, even when you are dead, so because he was a virgin he had it stored in there and BAM, it came out when he finally slept with Bella, and Bella being human it all happened. I wish they would listen, they just dont, lol, we have the answers here, lol, but no matter what we say, they will just ignore it anyway.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:08 am

Once was enough for them to create Nessie. Wow. What a powerful sperm Edward has. LOL.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 pm

answer on the all wuestions above:

It's magic What a Face
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed May 06, 2009 4:16 am

As some of you guys said, since Vampires drink blood, then there must be some blood running in their systems.
    carlisles_mistress

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote: How come no-one ever debated this fact when Buffy slept with Angel or Spike? Seriously, people, no-one spoke about that before, i might have to mention that....lol....

because angel and spike werent goodlooking enough to deserve little spikes or little angels from buffy again. anyway who'd want there kid to have features like this
    Biology 101 150px-Spike3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:27 pm