Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

SPOILERS: Breaking Dawn - Initial Thoughts

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

SPOILERS: Breaking Dawn  - Initial Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILERS: Breaking Dawn - Initial Thoughts

Post  magic Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Wait, the book didn't tell how Jake tricked the pack? I thought it did.

About the movie. When Edward was biting Bella when she died, it seemed wrong to me. A little weird. But I guess it was the same in the book, I just didn't visualized it like that lol
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

SPOILERS: Breaking Dawn  - Initial Thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: SPOILERS: Breaking Dawn - Initial Thoughts

Post  trizn Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 am

magic wrote:
    Also, the dream about the baby boy was not shown. Sad
    I've read the book long time ago and in English not Latvian. So pls remind me what was that dream about? In the movie she only said she felt like it's a boy.

Aside from the begging part, I wanted to see Bella eating eggs. LOL.
    what was about the eggs too? lol

That part where the wolf pack was at the beach (with their imprintees), was weird. IDK why, but it just felt weird. LOL.
    The only thing I didn't like is that they weren't really explained what imprinting means. They showed (don't remember the name) with little girl, and if I wouldn't read book then I wouldn't know they imprinted and that it was possible.

Bella's preggy makeup and getup was amazing. Especially when she was about to take a bath. Her spinal cord was showing. Hehehe.
    Some of that in that scene was not just make upo but digitally made. That was the first time I noticed some digital effects in there.

From the book, before the wedding, Bella dreamt about the baby boy on top of the dead humans from Forks. The eyes of the boy was green like Edward's. In the movie, they showed her and Edward on top of what looked like a wedding cake made up of dead humans.

Bella was only able to tolerate eating eggs. This is also from the book. Remember in Isle Esme? Aside from the chicken, she also ate eggs.

And the imprintee llittle girl's name was Claire. LOL. I remember her name. I was also disappointed they didn't really explain what imprinting was when they were on the beach. I wish they did, so the imprinting scene with Jake and Nessie would not have been weird.

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 am

they talked about imprinting in eclipse.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:06 pm

I think they explained as much about imprinting in Eclipse and BD1 as was in the book.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Moat ppl don't remember Eclipse, it was long time ago. I thinkimg they needed to keep every story in each movie. For imprinting the most important was Breaking Dawn. I was watching breaking Dawn and seeing so much thing that I knew normal ppl wouldn't understand if he wouldn't have read the books.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Yeah I guess Eclipse was a while ago. It's hard to view the film like someone who hasn't read the books or seen the films as many times as I have.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:39 pm

had i not read the books it might have been a little boring... but had i seen all the movies i don't honestly think i would have been that confused. except by the volturi part at the end. i probably would have thought they wanted bella instead of alice.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm

I need to see BD again so I can see the Volturi bit at the end.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 am

People I know who have never read the books are extreme confused with BD. And most don't like it and find it too boring compared to NM and Eclipse. Buuut I still think it was pretty damn good.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah, as a film, nothing happened, but we know that's because nothing happened in the book. So it puts it in context - we weren't expecting it to have a lot of action so we weren't disappointed.
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 am

poisoned_rose wrote:Yeah I guess Eclipse was a while ago. It's hard to view the film like someone who hasn't read the books or seen the films as many times as I have.

Yes, I agree. That's why I wanted them to somehow discuss imprinting again. For the benefit of those who have not read the books and watched the previous movies. Very Happy

Oh, and that girl in the park when Jake ran after he saw Edward & Bella were gushing over how Edward could hear the baby in her tummy... I think her name was Lizzie?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:24 pm