Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

I think Rob should think firts then talk....

ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

I think Rob should think firts then talk.... Empty I think Rob should think firts then talk....

Post  ediedo Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 am

You can ask why I'm thinking that. I'm gonna tell you Very Happy
    At friday morning I saw an interview with him, I guess an eclipse interview. And the riporter asked about his working at Budapest. They asked if he new about some hungarian invention like the ball-point pen and the matches and the Rubik-qube. He haven't know they are hungarian..... I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 438811 I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 438811 I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 438811 And he said he haven't felt he was in EUROPE when he was at Budapest!!!!!! I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 199792 I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 199792 I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 438811 I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 438811 I think Rob should think firts then talk.... 438811 MAN, THAT HURTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell he could say that!!!! I'm gona find you the video! So I think he was a jerk. I don't like him before it, but I think he is a huge jerk, and I hate him coz that!! I can..... I don't say coz who likes him would kill me.
    Budapest is one of Hungary's most beautiful cityes, with it's bridges and the House of Parlement which is the most beautiful in Europe.
    And he said that.
    I can hit him on the.... Imagine what I think about.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

I think Rob should think firts then talk.... Empty Re: I think Rob should think firts then talk....

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 am

mmmm no offense edie. but calm down. so he doesn't like budapest? no one likes the united states... when i talk to people from other counties... or even people from my own... it's assumed i'm an idiot because of where i was born. and i'm totally not. but yeah. it's not that big of a deal that he doesn't like one city...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

I think Rob should think firts then talk.... Empty Re: I think Rob should think firts then talk....

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:06 am

Ok, well this kind of sucks, but i am going to do it anyway, but i dont think Rob did anything wrong with what he said....

I mean, there are sooooo many people who dont like Australia, seriously, i had some muslim at the local pub tell me that Australia was the worst country ever, so i turned a lttle racist and told him to fruck off back to his own country then.....But normally i would just not worry bout it, and i would shrug or something.....

I have heavy opinions on some counties, and i am sure that some people wouldnt like what i had to say....

You shouldnt let it get to you really, i mean, i have people on my own FB who dont like Australia, and espcially Sydney....LOL!
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 am

I know that he doesn't make a huge mistake, but telling what he said, it hurts me coz I love Budapest even I don't live there, and I really love Hungary, but telling he doesn't feel beaing in Europe at Budapest that means Hungary is not good for Europe I think.
    I'm much more calmer now. Maybe he said that coz he like it and it's better then other capital cityes coz it's calmer, I guess...
    So I won't kick him. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:11 pm