Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

My latest update

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

My latest update Empty My latest update

Post  magic Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

of why I am away now...

Short story: a friend of mine who played in theatre main female role has gone to Turkey to study and won't come back till summer. And they asked me to replace her. I first thought the festival is in middle of May, we all thought that so it's ok. But few days ago we found out that we have to play after two weeks. And I don't event know all the text yet!!! I only had two rehearsals.

Short about festival: It's the main Latvia amateur festival called "Play of the Year" that will happen from 9th till 11th April. I am not sure where each day happens but I know we are playing 9th April in one of the biggest Latvia's theatre (and I mean professional theatre) which gives extra stress. I played there once and it's scary Surprised The lights are so strong that you don't see anybody in audience, there's just wall but I used to see shape of ppl sitting there, So all together: 2 weeks for the main female role who almost doesn't come off the stage and has about 5 dialog scenes, and I don't know all the texts yet and I don't have an outfit as well except for shoes. My latest update 2015574f1e6923590450a6a5fdba80cf

Short about my feeling: I am stressed out cause normally there has to be 3 months to get into the role but I have to do that in 2 weeks probably just 5 rehearsals. So I am all shaking already!!!

I dropped pretty much everything for 2 weeks now. I have rehearsals every day except Saturday and I learn text days and night.

Today was my second rehearsal. Yesterday was first. Already in first rehearsals director said I am doing very great and I have very good sense of rhythm so that calms me down a little Smile

Today my partner/ onstage bf, came to rehearsal drunk Laughing he was so funny talking all the time. Talking everything but his text Laughing

Did I tell I am shaking? :insanity:

Last edited by magic on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

My latest update Empty Re: My latest update

Post  magic Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 pm

If somebody's interested here's summary about the play Smile

It's Spanish play written by Antonio Buero Vallejo "In The Burning Darkness"

It all happens in school for blind ppl. These blind young ppl are happy and have accepted their blindness. Then some day some new student, Ignasio, appears who is miserable with blindness and does not accept his destiny. He sees everything in dark colors. He doesn't want to accept, he wants to see. There's a girl named Huana (me) who has a bf, Karloss. Huana is very happy in general and she loves everybody and the world in general and she thinks everything is shiny, good and pure. There's another couple Elisa and Migelito. Elisa and Huana are best friends. They 4 are kind a the main group in the class. After a while everybody in school seems to start to follow Ignasio in his depression, students are not that happy anymore and they are not studying that good anymore. Elisa and Migelito breaks up. Karloss and Ignasio has some kind of fights cause Karloss refuse Ignasio to gather and control all students in school, he brings everybody and everything down and Karloss wanna fight it off. Huana is defending Ignasio all the time, she says ppl need to understand him and be patient with him and don't fight with him but treat him with care and love. She falls in love with him without even realizing it and Karloss kind a senses that. Ignasio finds out about Huana's feelings and tells Huana he loves her cause she's the first person who fell in love with him the way he is without trying to change him in optimist, she's that someone he was looking for. Huana refuse him with few words but not with actions, she doesn't stop him from kissing her.

In the end Karloss kills Ignasio, for the reason to save his love. Huana comes back to Karloss telling she's so sorry and she only wanted everything good and she never stopped loving him. Karloss forgives her, he doesn't even want to hear any explanation. Elisa and Migelito also gets together.

That's not all. The only person in school who can see is some teacher who is also secretly in love in Karloss. She was the only seeing from a window how Karloss kills Ignasio but she doesn't tell everyone. She tells Karloss she knows, that she saw him killing Ignasio and she doesn't plan to tell anyone by kind a trying to drop a hint of them becoming lovers lol Karloss refuses her. The play ends by teacher telling that nothing is over yet and Karloss hasn't won yet.

This is some crazy story Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:30 am

MARY IS THE SHIT! DEAL WITH IT!!! =) TENNY IS PRETTY AWESOME TOO! WOOOO!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:51 pm