Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Do you think it ever will be released?

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Do you think it ever will be released? Empty Do you think it ever will be released?

Post  magic Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Let's think about it from realistic point of view. Do you think it will be released for real?

If to say the truth I don't think so. I can't really explain why. It just feels like that. Cause Twilight is written and ended and isn't it like one circle that ended already? Usually creating ppl start something and finish. If they don't finish then they don't. It becomes their past. I know that from my own experience what I think and how I feel about whenever I create.

After all it's pretty long since she stopped Midnight Sun a far as I understand.

I think Steph would start something new rather than continue something old.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Do you think it ever will be released? Empty Re: Do you think it ever will be released?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 am

she's said, several times, that she'll release it once people stop harassing her about it and give her a chance to finish it. a couple times she estimated about two years or so. i can wait. i'd rather have the whole thing at once.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Do you think it ever will be released? Empty Re: Do you think it ever will be released?

Post  magic Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:32 pm

she also said that she doesn't know. If she will feel she may finish. So it's not like she said she will finish after a while. She doesn't feel like finishing now.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 pm

but she DID say she'll finish it after a while lazzy. as soon as she feels alone with it. she's said that a LOT actually. she said it may take years, but that she will get back to it when she feels like she can write it again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:24 am