Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

Bong-sewer!!

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Bong-sewer!! Empty Bong-sewer!!

Post  trizn Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Bong-sewer! LOL Hagrid. All these years I wondered what you meant. Hahahahaha. I thought it was an English/British slang of saying "Yes, it's time." Just because Madame Maxime asked: " 'agrid, is it time?" Hahahahahaha!!! All the while, you were attempting to say "Bonsoir!"

It slipped my mind that Madame Maxime was French. Hahahahaha. I just had the urge to search for it, just like the word "lumbago" that Mr. Weasley said about Perkins. LOL. "He's got lumbago."

Nothing beats Bong-sewer! Hahahahah! This will be a nice status or tweet. Razz I wonder if people will understand what it means when I post it. Very Happy HP fans would know, for sure. Or would they? If I only put:

Heheheh. If nobody understands, I'll post again:

Status: "Bong-sewer!" LOL. Oh, Hagrid. Bong-sewer to you, too. Very Happy

Now that I think about it, it does sound like "bonsoir" >_<

Urgghhh!!!! Someone has been using my jacket!!! Last time it smelled of cigarette. Now, it just smells - bad! :'( I don't like it at all.

Weird. I feel like I'm back at Hogwarts, eversince I started re-reading Sorcerer's Stone. I'm now reading Order of the Phoenix, the part when Harry arrived at Number 12 Grimmauld Place with the "advance party".

It's nice to know I don't have to worry about posting any spoilers about this book. LOL. But even if I already know what will happen, I still am excited to read the chapters ahead. >_<

I have been reading classic fairy tales on Kindle, when I had the sudden urge to re-read Sorcerer's Stone. Well, actually, Chamber of Secrets. I was suddenly reminded of the dwarf/elves that Lockheart employed as Cupids for Valentines. HAHAHAHAHA! So, instead of reading CoS right away, I decided to start with book 1. And the rest, they say, is history.

Someone's ordered fried chicken takeout! LOL. I thought you can't bring food in here?!?!?!? Unfair!!!! It makes me think of the great hall at school. Hehe. I may have to look for a door, here, with a bowl of fruits and try to tickle the green pear. :rofl But I doubt there will be one in this place.

My tumbler with the pics of Draco, Edward, and Ben is my only solace in this place. I feel like I'm in Azkaban. Urgghhhh. There are a lot of Dementors who suck the life and happiness out of me. I am hungry, but I don't have money. Sad Well, I didn't bring enough to buy me a whole meal. I'll be able to buy biscuits, though. Smile

"Touch my body..." Who sang that song? Ahhh.. Mariah Carey. LOL. I figured, it sounded like her. It is her! Oh, okay. They are playing Mariah Carey's songs. O_O It erases the Hogwarts-y feeling I have. Grrrr... Maybe if I put on Yiruma... Yes. That does the trick.

Another term for hydrangeas are begonias? Chapter 1, Order of the Phoenix. Very Happy I searched online, and they are not the same plant. Although, they both "thrive" in areas with full to partial shade, just like Azaleas and Foxgloves.

------- I hate this Internet connection!!!!!!! Redirecting... forever.

Ping: 245ms, Download: 7.90mbps, Upload: 6.06mbps

Still- it's crawling. Another test....

Ping: 182ms, Download: 0.70mbps, Upload: 6.79mbps

It sucks. How many people are online, anyway?!?! Grrrrr...

I'm suddenly sleepy. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I miss you, guys. Sad

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm