Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

The pros and the cons of wearing a skirt....

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

The pros and the cons of wearing a skirt.... Empty The pros and the cons of wearing a skirt....

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 pm

Another thread idea of cuzzy's but I am stealing it. Because it's an awesome on.

Pros and cons of skirts - pretty self explanatory. For me the cons are having to check your arse isn't on show, and the pros are the comfy breeeeeeze...you know what I mean, girls!!

Jeff...I'm not sure what you can contribute to this tread but you're welcome to join in...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

The pros and the cons of wearing a skirt.... Empty Re: The pros and the cons of wearing a skirt....

Post  magic Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I ma completely lost about this thread lol Pls explain lol what is Pros and cons of skirts?
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

The pros and the cons of wearing a skirt.... Empty Re: The pros and the cons of wearing a skirt....

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 am

^^^Laz the Pros are the good things about them and the cons are the bad things about them...

Now partner, my opinion of skirts is that they are useless bits of material lol... I don't wear them unless I'm dressing up and even then I'm still hella paranoid about showing too much Razz

Unless you're meeting a hot guy in which case as long as it suits you, go for your life lol... Wink
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 am

I was lost too, but... yeah.. I understand it Razz

Personally I love skirts!! I really do. Mostly I wear them in autumn and spring, and sometimes winter with a nice pair of tights and boots Razz

Cons sometimes I need to pull down the edge of my skirt coz they always slip up..

Pros I think they are pretty confy ^^
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Edi - I hate having to do that!!! With a few of my skirts, I have to keep yanking them down every five seconds cos I'm afraid people can see parts of me they should not be able to see on the street!!!

I miss skirts Sad I used to wear them most days, but I'm not allowed to wear skirts in labs cos jeans are safer Sad So I mostly wear jeans these days, and dresses for formals and balls, which I have WAY too many of these days, cos I joined one of the most traditional universities in the country - silly girl!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:21 pm

I almost never wear skirts or dresses. It's cold lol Exception is in summer. If it is very hot, I may wear a skirt. Why? I don't know. Maybe I think that my legs are too fat lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Pssh woman are you CRAZY?! I've met you, remember? In person! Your legs are gorgeous xD
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Pssh woman are you CRAZY?! I've met you, remember? In person! Your legs are gorgeous xD
    I was wearing jeans, remember? Razz I think lol

Can I reveal a secret? lol also when I often shave legs and I have to do it every second day in summer they become red, with red spots. So I often also choose long skirts. If it's +40C then short skirts is ok.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:56 pm

You can still see someones legs through jeans!!

I hate having to shave so often, like every other day, but I generally wear tights which gives me a little longer between shaves. I'm gonna try waxing one of these days though to see what happens
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:02 pm

You can still see someones legs through jeans!!
    Do you have x ray vision? Surprised

I hate having to shave so often, like every other day, but I generally wear tights which gives me a little longer between shaves. I'm gonna try waxing one of these days though to see what happens
    My skin is too sensitive for waxing :/ Once I tried those shave screams that you have to scrub off with some plastic thing. I scrubbed off not only hair but my skin Surprised I had blood starting to come from places where the hair was growing. So sadly but shaving is my only option :/
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:05 pm

You don't need X ray vision!! Jeans follow your leg shape xD You can get an idea.

And oh noes, that sucks!! My legs aren't sensitive but my hair growth is too damn fast!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:16 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:
    And oh noes, that sucks!! My legs aren't sensitive but my hair growth is too damn fast!!
    Mine too!!! If only hair on the head would grow that fast lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:17 pm

OH My God YES!!! That' the EXACT problem I have! My body hair grows way way way too fast but my hair on my scalp grows too slowly! Like it takes me an entire year go grow out a bad haircut.
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:55 am

It's hard to get in the convertion, but I'm gonna try Smile

Sometimes I do hate skirts becouse of shaving.. But I love the result Razz

Lazzy: That's not good.. Sad My legs not that sensitive, but honestly I'm not sure, coz I only try shaving... I think it's the less painful thing..

I'm not good just get in convertions, when it was earlier.. lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Edi, did you mean it was hard to find a way into the conversation me and Laz were having?? You kept saying convertion but that's not a word lol so I got confused...
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:49 am

poisoned_rose wrote:OH My God YES!!! That' the EXACT problem I have! My body hair grows way way way too fast but my hair on my scalp grows too slowly! Like it takes me an entire year go grow out a bad haircut.

LOL. I just had an idea. Why not shave your hair on your head every month? Hair on the legs grow faster because you shave them off. Just like when you constantly trim your hair on the head. Very Happy Haha

Now the Pros and Cons of wearing a skirt:

Pros:
    - makes your legs look longer
    - you look more femine and edgy. most boys like girls who wear skirts.
    - easy access when you're going to pee, LOL.
    - they say that when a girl wears a skirt to a job interview, they get the job 80-100% of the time, compared to the ones who wear pants/slacks
    - fabrics for skirts are nicer than pants
    - light & breezy, LOL

Cons:
    - when the wind blows, you know what will happen. it's okay if yo uare wearing tights or leggings underneath. >_<
    - you cant hide scars, hahaha
    - prone to boys using a mirror to see what color your panties are.
    - you have to be careful when crossing your legs when you're sitting down.
    - not good for hiking

I think there are more, but I can't think of them just yet.
    ediedo
    ediedo

Post  ediedo Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 am

poisoned_rose wrote:Edi, did you mean it was hard to find a way into the conversation me and Laz were having?? You kept saying convertion but that's not a word lol so I got confused...

Well that was what I'm afraid of.. Miss spelling something.. Sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm

LOL Rai - I had the wind/breeze issue tonight. I was wearing a dress that kept flying up in the strong wind - I swear at one point the whole skirt went up giving the guy walking towards me a complete front on view!! I was wearing tights but they're never 100% opaque and you can still see panties through them! It was AWFUL!

And Edi - not a problem, I kinda got what you meant lol, just wanted to make sure I wasn't being dense.
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm

LOL. Them boys had a special screening. Razz
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 am

I wish they'd been screening something else!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 am