Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

I am Staff in Heal The World Foundation

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

I am Staff in Heal The World Foundation Empty I am Staff in Heal The World Foundation

Post  magic Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 am

yaaaaaaaaay cheers Already for some time I wanted to be involved in some charity and now I am cheers

Behind the story of the charity is that Michael created a charity Heal The World Foundation in 1992. When the trial started in 2003,the organization died cause Michael was the only boss. The Charity didn't have any other presidents or managers and Michael for known reasons couldn't give so much attention to it anymore. Soon after it died, few fans took over the domains and the idea and made the charity officially legit again in 2008 (meaning legit with tax system or whatever it's called). As I understand they were in talks with Michael to carry on again but the worse happened. Untill then the organizators wasn't still ready to go out as there were some others works to be done to organize the foundation to carry on in full but after Michael's death the organization got more attention and they appeared in front of media sooner than they wanted so now lawyers who is taking over Michael's estate has sued the charity of using Michael's brand. Now as I understand they are in trial to prove that Michael was to be planned involving and they say they also have some proves (whatever it meant of Michael involving or approving). But they can't give out the details cause of the gag order or something. That's the history Smile

My friend knows the organization president and she advised me as a Staff and president loved my experience in working in net communities since 2003 and she asked me to join them Very Happy

I am Content Committee whatever it means lol If you know then explain to me haha

My main responsibilities would be working on network sites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter together with my friend. I would be the technical one who would edit their skins and know how to do, add, change etc... the stuff lol Also to reply ppl's mails in the same network places. Imagine they have 10 accounts lol

I am also their agent in EU. Meaning that all the mail from EU will be sent to me and then I am sending to USA to their main office.

As they said I also would be working on graphics and they could use my experience.

I got approved just 2 days ago so I still haven't done much and I am still trying to get to used to things and understand them.

This is volunteering work so I will not gain any money. But at least I will gain some experience that I could add in my CV later What a Face AND also the fact i am doing something to help ppl to help others What a Face
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

I am Staff in Heal The World Foundation Empty Re: I am Staff in Heal The World Foundation

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 am

lazzy!!!! that's so awesome!! YAY!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

I am Staff in Heal The World Foundation Empty Re: I am Staff in Heal The World Foundation

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:27 am

Thats so great!!!!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Wow Lazzy thats so amazing!!! I'm so proud of you, hon *hugs and gives super cookies*
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 pm

thanx, guys What a Face cheers
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:05 pm

No problemo! Oh Laz you're gonna be SO awesome at this, I just know it!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:17 pm

I better do! lol

Right now we have some misunderstandings. They give me and my friend access to private accounts in Facebook. I guess she doesn't understand she can connect us with the groups and pages rather than logging in and out 3 times by turn. It would save us some time. I feel like invading ppl's privacy by logging in different personal accounts and I don't feel comfortable with it even if they give us passwords.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Ahhh yeah I think I would feel a bit weird about that too actually...
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Yes that does sound weird ^^
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 am

MARY IS THE SHIT! DEAL WITH IT!!! =) TENNY IS PRETTY AWESOME TOO! WOOOO!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:07 pm