Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

I saw Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

I saw Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty I saw Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  magic Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 am

in my dreams Laughing

For real lol I totally forgot about it but as soon as I got in here I remembered I saw Rob in my dream last night Drool I just can't remember exactly what happened lol it's a little but blury.

It was some movie shooting and I was one of the actreses. I knew Rob had to film as well but I didn't see him. He was supposed to be my long time lost lover Laughing We were shooting on the country side with old trucks and horses. I remember hanging out with some other actors for days and I was thinking when will Rob come. Then it was the day. I was shooting in some building away from the place. Then I had to go out from the building and find out something bad happened in the main house and I had to take horse and ride with it as it was little but far. And then there would be Rob lol I remember how I couldn't wait to see him but riding a horse scared me. I was like "Riding a horse? Are you kidding? I've never ride a horse" lol But I kind a did it to see Rob faster lol Then I appeared to the main filming area. We were shooting some other scenes and I know Rob was there somehow. Sometimes I saw him laying down further (like in the pic with that sex book hahah ), or just his hand or some other part, but not really him as whole and close. Then they announced the break and Rob came to me. He looked in my eyes and did the crooked smile and said.... "Wow"

And then I woke up Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

I saw Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I saw Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  AmyHale Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 am

"Wow" Gooooood Lazz! That means he likes redheads! Rawr
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 am

MARY IS THE SHIT! DEAL WITH IT!!! =) TENNY IS PRETTY AWESOME TOO! WOOOO!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:53 am